Author Topic: First election - List of candidates & Discussion (March-April Term)  (Read 41827 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: First election - List of candidates & Discussion (March-April Term)
« Reply #300 on: February 22, 2016, 12:51:57 pm »
I feel like the Republican Party Leadership in their 2016 primaries.

Anyway, after the 1st round, we should have only serious competitors left.

Offline Mekkil the Graet

• Donator
  • BACK AGAIN
    • View Profile
    • nApoleonic wArs!111
  • Nick: nApolenic_wArs!111_Dev_Mekkil
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #301 on: February 22, 2016, 12:55:19 pm »
Everything was going fine until Mikkel showed up.
:'(

As I said noone is taking this thing seriously at all and there's one good reason for that, this community. Everywhere it's a joke, ingame, on the forums, Everywhere. Why did you expect this to be taken with any sort of seriousness? Besides, I already know like two people who are running who all have 2-3 regiments voting for them. It's a joke, it'll always be a joke, end of. Also just look at the people who are running, that should explain why it's even more funny. Most of them were gone for ages some are just people who want to be edgy and ban people. And then there's the autismo's like Ted.
Now now Liam, no reason to get all mad and uppity. I do intend to take this very seriously. I put my own goddamn face on these banners and wrote a text so long you clearly didn't have the attention span for it.

As for Ted, well... He's Ted.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #302 on: February 22, 2016, 01:16:10 pm »
Yes we can make FSE great again!

Vote Ted!

Not to be rude or anything, but is there a block button or something to stop the people who keep "replying all" on purpose to mass spam everyone on the PM you sent everyone? It's now pretty annoying that I get like 6 spammed PMs every 2 hours.

Norwegian13

« Reply #303 on: February 22, 2016, 01:18:06 pm »
Yes we can make FSE great again!

Vote Ted!

Not to be rude or anything, but is there a block button or something to stop the people who keep "replying all" on purpose to mass spam everyone on the PM you sent everyone? It's now pretty annoying that I get like 6 spammed PMs every 2 hours.
'Someone' decided to sent a 'campaign PM' to a bunch of people. Please don't.

Duuring noticed that aswell. So I don't think you'll get any more of those messages. And if you don't want to get more PM's from him, you can put him on your ignore list.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #305 on: February 22, 2016, 01:42:11 pm »
Everything was going fine until Mikkel showed up.
:'(

As I said noone is taking this thing seriously at all and there's one good reason for that, this community. Everywhere it's a joke, ingame, on the forums, Everywhere. Why did you expect this to be taken with any sort of seriousness? Besides, I already know like two people who are running who all have 2-3 regiments voting for them. It's a joke, it'll always be a joke, end of. Also just look at the people who are running, that should explain why it's even more funny. Most of them were gone for ages some are just people who want to be edgy and ban people. And then there's the autismo's like Ted.
Now now Liam, no reason to get all mad and uppity. I do intend to take this very seriously. I put my own goddamn face on these banners and wrote a text so long you clearly didn't have the attention span for it.

As for Ted, well... He's Ted.

Mad? I don't even know what you've been doing and frankly I don't care I just see it as a cesspool of autism. And quite frankly it doesn't matter how good you say you are for this "position" it's about the quantity of voters, there's a extension on chrome that you can auto refresh every 5 minutes if you wish so people can leave that on over night, and Voilà you have a whole regiment of spergs who can vote.

Good luck anyway, bud. And I agree, Ted is a bit of a spastic.

Again I already know from one of the candidates they just want to ban as many people for no reason. But I'm not going to name shame, just realize this is a joke, and it'll always be a joke unless stated otherwise and the Mods actually cared to keep it serious.

I've been taking it seriously, you think I would take the time to write posts like these if I wasn't lol?

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=29198.msg1288739#msg1288739 - re: banning policy

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=29198.msg1288173#msg1288173 - my intentions/platform

Further I have been continuously active since 2013 and, regarding candidates just wanting to be edgy and ban people, I have been an official server (NA_1) admin since 2014 and haver even remotely abused powers.

I also don't have the full backing of regiments to my benefit so frankly I doubt I'll win, but I'm in this solely because I really want to make this work.

That said, while some candidates certainly havent been serious enough, I feel its important to note that mods should have a sense of humour. You're not going to get very far having discussions with the players youre supposed to be representing if you go about like you have a stick up your ass and cant handle some humour/shitposting. Hopefully the successful candidate knows how to be both serious and humorous where appropriate.

June I will admit I was a bit of a cunt when I said everyone but as you know there is a lot of people who are just doing this for the banter. Anyway, I wish you good luck on your campaign you beautiful NA.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 22, 2016, 02:27:26 pm »
Everything was going fine until Mikkel showed up. And because he's friends with Olafson (who has mod powers) I'm basically powerless. The only way I can keep things fair at that stage is accepting similair behavior from the others.

stated otherwise and the Mods actually cared to keep it serious.

It's amazing that no matter how much effort we can put in to this, we still get blamed for everything that goes wrong. ::)
You all have the chance to make things right here. If you don't, and I have to terminate this project, you'll only have yourself to blame.

So it is a mods fault?
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #307 on: February 22, 2016, 02:28:31 pm »
Everything was going fine until Mikkel showed up. And because he's friends with Olafson (who has mod powers) I'm basically powerless. The only way I can keep things fair at that stage is accepting similair behavior from the others.

stated otherwise and the Mods actually cared to keep it serious.

It's amazing that no matter how much effort we can put in to this, we still get blamed for everything that goes wrong. ::)
You all have the chance to make things right here. If you don't, and I have to terminate this project, you'll only have yourself to blame.

So it is a mods fault?

Exactly.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2016, 02:29:55 pm »
Surely if a moderator can't be trusted to deal with something that is at least meant to be semi-serious then ????

based olafsosssosososson
>always high
>GOAT

Offline ibsocal

• Major General
  • Leader of horses, winner of things
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/1erCG Major IB
« Reply #309 on: February 22, 2016, 02:32:18 pm »
The real question here is which NA candidate will bribe persuade me in order to secure the IV endorsement/vote.  ::)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2016, 02:39:22 pm »
The real question here is which NA candidate will bribe persuade me in order to secure the IV endorsement/vote.  ::)

Same offer as for everybody else, Bad Rats or Shower With Your Dad Simulator.

Also I'll make bears a protected species and surgically remove your admin bullet magnets.
Why am I still here

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #311 on: February 22, 2016, 02:59:13 pm »
Please, I have done nothing...

Also remember... Mikkel already was a Community Representative when we tried it a few years ago...

I don't know what you are blaming on me, Duuring, but I didn't do anything.

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 22, 2016, 03:00:46 pm »
After reading all of this I wonder if I should be happy or sad I wasn't around in the old days. Does make me wonder how this is panning out compared to back in the day though.

Also +1 for Tenford

*Don't actually know who I'd vote for yet though.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 03:03:31 pm by Lewdalicious Izu »
I like working on Servers.

Intel® i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz, 2x 8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 @ 2400MHz, 6GB Asus Dual OC GTX 1060, Soundblaster ZX, 240GB Samsung SSD & 3000GB Seagate HDD

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 22, 2016, 03:05:16 pm »

Also remember... Mikkel already was a Community Representative when we tried it a few years ago...

Inb4 mod and dev go toe to toe
>always high
>GOAT

Norwegian13

« Reply #314 on: February 22, 2016, 03:08:13 pm »

Inb4 mod and dev go toe to toe

This is surely entertaining.