Author Topic: Pike and Shot CB Server Files  (Read 2285 times)

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Pike and Shot CB Server Files
« on: October 14, 2015, 05:06:46 am »
After being a Jehovah Witness to people who have NW servers, I decided, with permission from Shoomama, to release the Pike and Shot server files. What they do is make NW more pike focused and more goofy really (rocket launchers, explains enough). This is for people who just want something different from the original NW experience.

Original Thread (its kinda old, wasent updated much too): https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=23759.0

Heres a big ass list for guys who love reading stuff.

The filthy Saxons (Brits)

Line inf: notin much really other than stat changes

German Pikemen (KGL): Hailing from Holy Roman Empire, these experienced and tough pike men can basically decimate any unit thanks to their infamous pike square. The only way to ever break this formation is repeated musket fire, Artillery, and dragoons (if they can run fast enough).

Highland Infantry: With Musket in hand and broadsword sheathed, these barbaric men make for good support troops for pike men and good melee infantry.

Lights: Naked guys with knives and stuff. They are more accurate but tweaked more to not achieve well in combat scenarios.

Rifles: Kinda more accurate but Horrid in melee

Sailors: Not good at melee but are the most hardiest of the rest. They could survive 4 shots if I remember

Hussars: Given pistols just in case in the most unfortunate of situations.

Rocketeers and arty: one outa 5 are given rocket launchers to stimulate cannon fire from afar. the rockets are very inaccurate so dont expect hits. Good way to simulate a battlefield do ;)

Frankish Dogs!(France)

Pike men: More heavy armored troops, but slow. They are weak to repeated fire and arty.

Dismounted knights. Pistol and Sword in hand, these are a feared enemy to all infantry. They make for good counter against pike men if used correctly. Are weak against cav. Some also have flags, it was an experiment.

Lancers: All lancers are not crappy anymore, if anything kinda op when charging. Are still weak in conventional sword combat.

The Filthy Dukompfs(Austria)

Pike men: Same as France

Dismounted knights: Same as France

The Prussians are the same cept their pike men are more light like the brits

The Damn Slavs (Russia)
Partisans: Alot more powerful.They can beat a pikemen pretty good.

No pikemen for Russia for somereason

Yeah, the mod aint perfect but I and some friends had great times with it and wish for you guys had the same experience too.

Some images (some of stuff like hats and stuff are cause of my mods I had with this)

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Heres the download boyo

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cfc5l6kdyd086dx/Modded+Commander+Batte+V7.5.5+%281%29.rar

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 04:16:29 am by JUAN THE GREAT! »

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Nick: RI23_Cpt_Viriathus
Re: Pike and Shot CB Server Files
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 10:56:11 am »
kewl

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 03:58:36 pm »
I hope people actually use this. These are some dank files if you ask me.

Offline Legendarian

• Sergeant
  • I'm a flintlock man myself.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Legendarian
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 04:32:33 am »
I would legit try this out.  :)