Author Topic: 70s, 80s and 90s Music Mod  (Read 12725 times)

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 70s, 80s and 90s Music Mod
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 01:31:32 am »
I love it! Best music mod ever! :D
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 01:33:14 am »
Spoiler
[close]

so hawt

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 01:41:12 am »
I'm pretty sure this is one of the 1st Mods entirely dedicated to music. :P Also Wismar be sure to download the latest version as soon as I put up the MediaFire Link!
Rupert, I removed your post due to some offensive content. Feel free to call 1stSAO or me "weeaboos", etc., but do not fill the thread with content that could be offensive, or insensitive to any group/groups of people based on their race, religion, or past greviances.
Thanks

Offline Tim_Terror

• First Sergeant
  • Tim Bastonne is the answer. -Morgan Freeman
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Rfl_Tim_Bastonne
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 04:16:01 am »
No Van Halen :( I'm not downloading it.

Offline turanafon

• Sergeant Major
  • TRNC - Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JudgeY
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2014, 11:26:53 am »
I fought most of the players on here were like 15 years old, so were born late 90's

i never knew you all like this kind of music from before your times in 70's and 80's :P
UA-Eagle Brigade-Staff_Adjutant_Ichabod_Crane

https://imgur.com/a/CQ8Uzv3

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 11:37:02 am »
Well it has Bon Jovi... I'm sold!
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 01:30:38 pm »
No Van Halen :( I'm not downloading it.
Be sure to check out Version 2.0, I've replaced most of Rick Astley with Van Halen and Bon Jovi :D <snip>
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 02:26:09 pm by Vincenzo »
Rupert, I removed your post due to some offensive content. Feel free to call 1stSAO or me "weeaboos", etc., but do not fill the thread with content that could be offensive, or insensitive to any group/groups of people based on their race, religion, or past greviances.
Thanks

Offline Alfred

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alfred
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2014, 01:38:25 pm »
I were told there were cookies here?

Offline Hasdrubal Barca

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hamilcar_Barca
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2014, 01:58:05 pm »
lol dude get out XDXDXDXD ))))) gud job

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2014, 02:16:41 pm »
Gj m8 keep it up  8)

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2014, 02:19:05 pm »
Sadly distributing copyrighted music is not allowed through this forum

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 02:48:56 pm »
Sadly distributing copyrighted music is not allowed through this forum
Do you know If steam have some rules about the  distribution of Copyrighted material via steam groups?
Thanks

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2014, 03:12:46 pm »
I do not know, you should look into the steam subscriber agreement.

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2014, 03:41:29 pm »
I don't know what half of the words mean on the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

I think this might have something to do with it.
Spoiler
5. THIRD PARTY CONTENT

In regard to all Subscriptions, Software, and related content that are not authored by Valve, Valve does not screen such third party content available on Steam or through other sources. Valve does not assume any responsibility or liability for such third party content. Some third party application Software is capable of being used by businesses for business purposes - however, you may only acquire such Software via Steam for private personal use.

6. USER GENERATED CONTENT

A. General Provisions

"User Generated Content" means any content you make available to other users through your use of multi-user features of Steam, or to Valve or its affiliates through your use of the Software or otherwise.

You grant Valve and its affiliates the non-exclusive, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and publicly perform, your User Generated Content, and derivative works of your User Generated Content, in connection with the operation and promotion of the Steam site. If you use Valve cloud storage, you grant us a license to store your information as part of that service. We may place limits on the amount of storage you may use.

If you provide Valve with any feedback or suggestions about Steam, the Software, or any Valve products or services, Valve is free to use the feedback or suggestions however it chooses, without any obligation to account to you.

B. Content Uploaded to the Steam Workshop

Some games or applications available on Steam ("Workshop-Enabled Apps") allow you to create User Generated Content based on or using the Workshop-Enabled App, and to submit that User Generated Content (a “Workshop Contribution”) to one or more Steam Workshop web pages. Workshop Contributions can be viewed by the Steam community, and for some categories of Workshop Contributions users may be able to interact with, download or purchase the Workshop Contribution. In some cases, Workshop Contributions may be considered for incorporation by Valve or a third-party developer into a game or into a Subscription Marketplace.

You understand and agree that Valve is not obligated to use, distribute, or continue to distribute copies of any Workshop Contribution and reserves the right, but not the obligation, to restrict or remove Workshop Contributions for any reason.

Specific Workshop-Enabled Apps or Workshop web pages may contain special terms (“App-Specific Terms”) that supplement or change the terms set out in this Section. In particular, where Workshop Contributions are distributed for a fee, App-Specific Terms will address how revenue may be shared. Unless otherwise specified in App-Specific Terms (if any), the following general rules apply to Workshop Contributions.

Workshop Contributions are Subscriptions, and therefore you agree that any Subscriber receiving distribution of your Workshop Contribution will have the same rights to use your Workshop Contribution (and will be subject to the same restrictions) as are set out in this Agreement for any other Subscriptions.
Notwithstanding the license described in Section 6.A., Valve will only have the right to modify or create derivative works from your Workshop Contribution in the following cases: (a) Valve may make modifications necessary to make your Contribution compatible with Steam and the Workshop functionality or user interface, and (b) Valve or the applicable developer may make modifications to Workshop Contributions that are accepted for in-Application distribution as it deems necessary or desirable to enhance gameplay.
You may, in your sole discretion, choose to remove a Workshop Contribution from the applicable Workshop pages. If you do so, Valve will no longer have the right to use, distribute, transmit, communicate, publicly display or publicly perform the Workshop Contribution, except that (a) Valve may continue to exercise these rights for any Workshop Contribution that is accepted for distribution in-game or distributed in a manner that allows it to be used in-game, and (b) your removal will not affect the rights of any Subscriber who has already obtained access to a copy of the Workshop Contribution.
Except where otherwise provided in App-Specific Terms, you agree that Valve’s consideration of your Workshop Contribution is your full compensation, and you are not entitled to any other rights or compensation in connection with the rights granted to Valve and to other Subscribers.

C. Representations and Warranties

You represent and warrant to us that you have sufficient rights in all User Generated Content to grant Valve and other affected parties the licenses described under A. and B. above or in any license terms specific to the applicable Workshop-Enabled App or Workshop page. This includes, without limitation, any kind of intellectual property rights or other proprietary or personal rights affected by or included in the User Generated Content. In particular, with respect to Workshop Contributions, you represent and warrant that the Workshop Contribution was originally created by you (or, with respect to a Workshop Contribution to which others contributed besides you, by you and the other contributors, and in such case that you have the right to submit such Workshop Contribution on behalf of those other contributors).

You furthermore represent and warrant that the User Generated Content, your submission of that Content, and your granting of rights in that Content does not violate any applicable contract, law or regulation.
[close]
Thanks

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2014, 04:16:03 pm »
Never the less, we cannot allow this sort of thing openly on the forums. Between yourselves outside them well that is up to you.

Copyright law is a mighty dragon you do not want to tangle with. All the stuff we usually use is public domain for the last 200 years :p.