Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 311722 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2018, 11:07:00 am »
Co-Captain Application: si senor
Nation: geebee
In-Game Name: b0b
Steam Link: u hef me
In-Game ID: i gieb later :-*
Why should you be Captain?: er, a lot in gb like me, some dont who cares bout dem. In all seriousness, I just want to see to see GB where it used to be Numba Wun! I would be willing to play some of the non old guard such as gb bagins 2016, cuz well, as much as bagins trolls he's not toooo bad in the melee.

My ideal team would be: Myself, Heri, Axiom, Jammo, Mopin (This logic can be explained, Mopin is always solid if he takes a 8 month break from NW or 3 days, he's a blocking god), Bagins, Price, Maurice, Blackbeard, potentially Asian. I would be considerate to the likes of Hercules I just need to see you melee more. I dont really know the roster limit since I skipped page 1, but if I had to, I'd open some tryouts as you have some gud players such as Kroglog which don't come to the minds of people straight away.

If Eddie is made eligible to play for GB as he has done so in the past, I'd hef Eddie as well.

Worth saying, el bob has made gud connection methods of being able to contact the players and willing to spam the living shite out of them so they play!

Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: aye.
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? Organise shiz, then get Price to lead ingame, sure. Just I'd like to be apart of the selection process once again and would happily either Cpt GB or would like to co cpt.

Dis is no troll app, i am dedly seri0us in wanting to see GB pummel the living shite out of FRA, knock some smug looks off certain individuals :*

i dont want no gb drama, so if you wanna be a gb drama llama, use the door.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:08:42 am by bobertini »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2018, 11:13:27 am »
GL with the tournament looks very interesting!

Tho my biggest part of interest goes to whether, Greece, Bulgaria, Finland, Austria, Belgium and Denmark will be able to field a team.

On that note I even think that for team NL there will be a certain amount of challenge to field a team,
Not saying their are no Dutch players remaining but the core players which always kept it good and running truely have stepped away from the game like Timlef, are too busy with their studies like my self or have just lost interest in the game.

I have always vouched towards the idea from back in the old NWWC of the BeNeLux team or in this case BeNe team if offcourse the circumstances for both teams would allow it, in my opinion it would make for a more fun and competitive line up in this tournament due to so many nations already not going to be able to play.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2018, 11:15:43 am »
Why should you be Captain?: er, a lot in gb like me, some dont who cares bout dem. In all seriousness, I just want to see to see GB where it used to be Numba Wun! I would be willing to play some of the non old guard such as gb bagins 2016, cuz well, as much as bagins trolls he's not toooo bad in the melee.

My ideal team would be: Myself, Heri, Axiom, Jammo, Mopin (This logic can be explained, Mopin is always solid if he takes a 8 month break from NW or 3 days, he's a blocking god), Bagins, Price, Maurice, Blackbeard, potentially Asian. I would be considerate to the likes of Hercules I just need to see you melee more. I dont really know the roster limit since I skipped page 1, but if I had to, I'd open some tryouts as you have some gud players such as Kroglog which don't come to the minds of people straight away.

If Eddie is made eligible to play for GB as he has done so in the past, I'd hef Eddie as well.

Worth saying, el bob has made gud connection methods of being able to contact the players and willing to spam the living shite out of them so they play!

Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? Organise shiz, then get Price to lead ingame, sure. Just I'd like to be apart of the selection process once again and would happily either Cpt GB or would like to co cpt.

Dis is no troll app, i am dedly seri0us in wanting to see GB pummel the living shite out of FRA, knock some smug looks off certain individuals :*

Eddie will be considered along with Ledger :) Also you dont wanna see me melee lately as im shite cuz of uni, Getting back into the game so dw;) will be getting better again.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2018, 11:17:12 am »
I like the organisers team :)
Can i apply for Russia/Ukraine/Germany cptn this year ? :D
gl
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2018, 11:19:18 am »
Eddie and Ledger eligible for GB? confirmed?

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2018, 11:20:32 am »
wtf, can we get ledger for czsk he has czech roots and german bob is czech family ty stevens

oh and we steal tuna from balkans ty

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2018, 11:22:48 am »
wtf, can we get ledger for czsk he has czech roots and german bob is czech family ty stevens

oh and we steal tuna from balkans ty

id say, Anyone from Balkans unless they wanna form their own team can play for whoever, but then whoever they play for this NWWC that's their chosen team for life.

Altho, I really don't see Ledger wanting to play NW again.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2018, 11:23:08 am »
Eddie and Ledger are being Considered

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2018, 11:31:28 am »
I like the organisers team :)
Can i apply for Russia/Ukraine/Germany cptn this year ? :D
gl
Ukraine or Russia is fine, none of that Germany bs this year. ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2018, 11:32:36 am »
What the fuck Scotland banned?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2018, 11:33:32 am »
#BringBackScotland 

Also BENELUX BENELUX BENELUX!!!!

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2018, 11:33:43 am »
Player Application
Nation: France
In-Game Name: Fotin
Steam Link: I’m on my phone will put it tonight. My steam name is « Fotin ».
In-Game ID: 956619
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Sure

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2018, 11:34:42 am »
Player Application
Nation: Scotland
In-Game Name: Fotin
Steam Link: I’m on my phone will put it tonight. My steam name is « Fotin ».
In-Game ID: 956619
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Sure

:o

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2018, 11:35:35 am »
Eddie and Ledger are being Considered.
hahahah

anyway gl
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2018, 11:39:55 am »

very ideal xddd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.