38 (45.2%)
FrenchTouch
15 (17.9%)
JediMaster
12 (14.3%)
6te
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [NEW RULES | GF BOARD]  (Read 155711 times)

Offline ~NWGFL~ FSE Official

• Second Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of NWGFL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I wrote it before the mercato was closed and even if not you at least could have said to me that I can't change it. You also could have talked to me before you make such decisions which turn out to be bad and this argument is not really convincingly that you don't wanna give any...
We already answered,i checked with bever (official list,since the mercato get closed) and there is no tenshi,fel,liberio,so the punishment is validate.
Tenshi,fel,liberio are not allowed to play,only those you signed-up before the mercato closed are allowed to play,it's simple as that.
Wait until 23 May to edit your roster,argolas.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
20-0 Sultans vs Myrmidons since Myrmidons brought 2 and one left after 4 Rounds, I decided 5v1 would be a Time Waste.
I hope this was a joke Myrmidon...
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
20-0 Sultans vs Myrmidons since Myrmidons brought 2 and one left after 4 Rounds, I decided 5v1 would be a Time Waste.
5 of my members are offline since 5 days cant swap them out cause of the closed "mercato" gg wp

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Sad ;(, was looking forward to the match.

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
Alcademics 9-11 Jedi Masters

GG, very close match!

Alcademics vs Praetoriani
Sunday May, 8th
8pm GMT
Ref needed
Private match
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
Sad ;(, was looking forward to the match.
same we could do a traning match in the future :D

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Alcademics 9-11 Jedi Masters

GG, very close match!

Alcademics vs Praetoriani
Sunday May, 8th
8pm GMT
Ref needed
Private match

Probably the best match we've had yet, very exciting and well palyed to alcademics as well ;D

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
gg jedi

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
I am extremely dissatisfied with this decision made by the organizers.

• I wrote Haze and Bever the IDs 2 weeks ago, because it was said to pass them through steam and not on this Threat. Thats a misstake because as I see now you didn't change them as expected.
  • Were until about 20 minutes after the match should have began no one of the Le Chefs Team on the server, and even then they couldn't field 5 men

I don't see why we now should get a 20-0 loss when our enemy can't manage to field his men in time and you don't manage do copy IDs which I wrote to you.

Here now on a public way the IDs that you can't say again that I didn't sent them to you:

Herakles-783223
Luke_Blacktham-816873
Driller-632345
Felix-529287
Speedy-1195002
Link2luke-1199032
Batman-782948
Haytham-432156
Hansel-1188127
Tenshi-1293363

I got to be honest, I am not the one organizing or anything of course, but I'd like to give my two cents on it. Eventhough praetoriani had 3 people with ID's not matching, LesChefs did try to use frittentime as a fifth man in their match knowing who he was and tried to fool me and wait out by saying Bidbig had to go take a piss so they could get frittentime aka Gannicus in.

If anything Frittentime should deffo be banned from this league for even attempting something like this, and for the two teams, they should definitely replay their match as both actaully tried to have invites, just that LesChefs couldn't get theirs in as they were already too late and had to play with the 4 players who showed up on time.

Though either way it doesn't concern me much so it's up to haze.

Totally agree with that.
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

V75 vs Los Pontoneros Monday 2nd of May 8 pm gmt on NWGFL_1 pass : lol
VS 

Who versus Who : Gibraltar vs FrenchTouch
Date : 4/05/2015 8pm gmt
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : 1
Referee : Anyone
Match Public or Private : Public
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:47:21 pm by ~NWGFL~ FSE Official »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
I am extremely dissatisfied with this decision made by the organizers.

• I wrote Haze and Bever the IDs 2 weeks ago, because it was said to pass them through steam and not on this Threat. Thats a misstake because as I see now you didn't change them as expected.
  • Were until about 20 minutes after the match should have began no one of the Le Chefs Team on the server, and even then they couldn't field 5 men

I don't see why we now should get a 20-0 loss when our enemy can't manage to field his men in time and you don't manage do copy IDs which I wrote to you.

Here now on a public way the IDs that you can't say again that I didn't sent them to you:

Herakles-783223
Luke_Blacktham-816873
Driller-632345
Felix-529287
Speedy-1195002
Link2luke-1199032
Batman-782948
Haytham-432156
Hansel-1188127
Tenshi-1293363

I got to be honest, I am not the one organizing or anything of course, but I'd like to give my two cents on it. Eventhough praetoriani had 3 people with ID's not matching, LesChefs did try to use frittentime as a fifth man in their match knowing who he was and tried to fool me and wait out by saying Bidbig had to go take a piss so they could get frittentime aka Gannicus in.

If anything Frittentime should deffo be banned from this league for even attempting something like this, and for the two teams, they should definitely replay their match as both actaully tried to have invites, just that LesChefs couldn't get theirs in as they were already too late and had to play with the 4 players who showed up on time.

Though either way it doesn't concern me much so it's up to haze.

This is awful, definately agree with you Mousso

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I wouldn't feel comfortable with a 20-0 win. I personally would rather organise a rematch, and this time crumpet will not organise us

Nock

I wouldn't feel comfortable with a 20-0 win. I personally would rather organise a rematch, and this time crumpet will not organise us

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
Need a ref for today, V75 and Pontoneros?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:27:17 pm by Melsyo »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile

V75 vs Los Pontoneros Monday 2nd of May 8 pm gmt on NWGFL_1 pass : lol
VS 

Who versus Who : Gibraltar vs FrenchTouch
Date : 4/05/2015 8pm gmt
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : 1
Referee : Anyone
Match Public or Private : Public

Need a ref for today, V75 and Pontoneros?

Nope, sry bud. Dunno why he wrote "Anyone" when I wrote Norwegian earlier in my post. Also the match will be private and not public.