Author Topic: [DISBANDED] Bullyland - Groupfighting Team  (Read 26967 times)

Radulf

Re: [BULLY] Bullyland - Groupfighting Team
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2019, 07:32:03 am »
En quoi Muha et Voluble sont-ils des connards affligeants ? (Vous avez 4 heures. Grand 1, 2, et la conclusion ne doivent pas être trop longue. Aérez votre copie.)

I would like to clarify a few things about what's happening right now with the team, and why it concerns everyone on a deeper level.

Here we are facing two profiles of people (Voluble, Muha) leaving / being kicked out of our team for specific reasons which I would like to talk about publicly, because these two guys aren't the only ones of that kind, and because I consider that it is necessary that all the community hear about the following informations and opinions (which can be debated of course).

I - The Voluble Case

First thing people need to realise about internet is that you're dealing with human beings, not robots, and that behaving like an immature selfish disrespectful person says a lot about what you're worth and what you feel in general. Emotional contexts lead us to act in specific manners, even though one can prevent himself from all sort of negatively connoted actions (by having personal ethics for example); in case a "dishonorable" decision has been made, having some self-criticism by condemning your own previous faults is a respectful thing which has to be recognized as such.

Regarding Voluble, who not only always disregarded any kind of respect or discipline in our team, but also denied any kind of blame that would be made to him, and even (after leaving the team in one night and cutting communications) deliberately banned all of bully members from our teamspeak (K-KA one which he has admin on) during a match he came to watch and commentate with help of his teamspeak rights.

This type of behavior is an obvious manifestation of complete immaturity and anger (frustration/sadness/insecurity?) which is a pretty common thing among young / impulsive people. Even if acting as such won't have any important consequences, it is disappointing to witness how widespread this phenomenon is, and I strongly suggest that everyone should frequently question their conducts while eventually correcting them.

II - The Muha Case

This guy is a pretty well known programmer within the nw community, who has been practicing on the other side a pretty cowardly and illegal thing called hacking. Among a few hobbies, he hacks phones (via steam or whatever idk) in order to get personal data from people; i'm one of his targets, and not the only one. As you know, getting old steam chat logs isn't easy, thankfully muha was stupid enough to post this :

Spoiler
[close]

If you know muha a bit, you know what he does, and I've been well placed to learn about him; I will make sure that other witnesses testify about this and bring some more objectivity into this case.

III - Conclusion

Since we have some self-respect and some honor, we don't keep such people inside our team, even if players are rarer these days in our community (at a certain level at least). Supporting them also means supporting their behaviors, and all what goes with it. Surely I'm not perfect either, I've made many mistakes and I don't feel proud about them.

We invest efforts into this team, we try to have fun while being competitively strong, we try to share values and skills so that each member improves their skills and mindsets, and most importantly we don't behave as despicable people.

Only constructed arguments will be welcome, cya.
20/20, ils étaient en effet des connards. prochaine question

En quoi Cr3a est t-il un connard instable shooté au redbull et au lait de chèvre ? (Vous avez 4 heures)

Tu vois Max je t'avais dit qu'il etait pas mort

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2019, 07:39:13 am »
En quoi Muha et Voluble sont-ils des connards affligeants ? (Vous avez 4 heures. Grand 1, 2, et la conclusion ne doivent pas être trop longue. Aérez votre copie.)

I would like to clarify a few things about what's happening right now with the team, and why it concerns everyone on a deeper level.

Here we are facing two profiles of people (Voluble, Muha) leaving / being kicked out of our team for specific reasons which I would like to talk about publicly, because these two guys aren't the only ones of that kind, and because I consider that it is necessary that all the community hear about the following informations and opinions (which can be debated of course).

I - The Voluble Case

First thing people need to realise about internet is that you're dealing with human beings, not robots, and that behaving like an immature selfish disrespectful person says a lot about what you're worth and what you feel in general. Emotional contexts lead us to act in specific manners, even though one can prevent himself from all sort of negatively connoted actions (by having personal ethics for example); in case a "dishonorable" decision has been made, having some self-criticism by condemning your own previous faults is a respectful thing which has to be recognized as such.

Regarding Voluble, who not only always disregarded any kind of respect or discipline in our team, but also denied any kind of blame that would be made to him, and even (after leaving the team in one night and cutting communications) deliberately banned all of bully members from our teamspeak (K-KA one which he has admin on) during a match he came to watch and commentate with help of his teamspeak rights.

This type of behavior is an obvious manifestation of complete immaturity and anger (frustration/sadness/insecurity?) which is a pretty common thing among young / impulsive people. Even if acting as such won't have any important consequences, it is disappointing to witness how widespread this phenomenon is, and I strongly suggest that everyone should frequently question their conducts while eventually correcting them.

II - The Muha Case

This guy is a pretty well known programmer within the nw community, who has been practicing on the other side a pretty cowardly and illegal thing called hacking. Among a few hobbies, he hacks phones (via steam or whatever idk) in order to get personal data from people; i'm one of his targets, and not the only one. As you know, getting old steam chat logs isn't easy, thankfully muha was stupid enough to post this :

Spoiler
[close]

If you know muha a bit, you know what he does, and I've been well placed to learn about him; I will make sure that other witnesses testify about this and bring some more objectivity into this case.

III - Conclusion

Since we have some self-respect and some honor, we don't keep such people inside our team, even if players are rarer these days in our community (at a certain level at least). Supporting them also means supporting their behaviors, and all what goes with it. Surely I'm not perfect either, I've made many mistakes and I don't feel proud about them.

We invest efforts into this team, we try to have fun while being competitively strong, we try to share values and skills so that each member improves their skills and mindsets, and most importantly we don't behave as despicable people.

Only constructed arguments will be welcome, cya.

En quoi Cr3a est t-il un connard instable shooté au redbull et au lait de chèvre ? (Vous avez 4 heures)

Tu vois Max je t'avais dit qu'il etait pas mort
no one cares about your opinion

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2019, 11:59:25 am »
Padawan shut up

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2019, 12:23:01 pm »

20/20, they were indeed assholes. next question

In what way is Cr3a an unstable asshole shot in redbull and goat's milk? (You have 4 hours)

Google Translate is fun.
I read this in your text to speech voice. Very nice ::)

David_Schrein

« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2019, 01:32:38 pm »
Muha toptier hacker

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2019, 02:03:05 pm »

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2019, 10:26:56 pm »
"who not only always disregarded any kind of respect or discipline in our team, but also denied any kind of blame that would be made to him" eyyyy where have we seen him do that before  ???  ;)  :-X

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #232 on: January 15, 2019, 12:53:08 am »
"who not only always disregarded any kind of respect or discipline in our team, but also denied any kind of blame that would be made to him" eyyyy where have we seen him do that before  ???  ;)  :-X
chimpz 8)

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2019, 12:55:03 am »
chimpz 8)
chimpz was perfect never had any problems tyvm nero  >:(

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2019, 07:45:17 pm »
ThrowUpTheX removed from the roster.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #235 on: January 17, 2019, 08:57:39 pm »
that was a good run x
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 17, 2019, 09:54:13 pm »
that was a good run x

literally didn't play a single match as an official team member lmao
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #237 on: January 17, 2019, 10:34:45 pm »
😘

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 18, 2019, 12:30:57 am »
hypocrite
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 18, 2019, 02:36:28 am »
Loses: 2

wtf is "loses"