Author Topic: [DISBANDED] Bullyland - Groupfighting Team  (Read 26944 times)

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [BULLY] Bullyland - Groupfighting Team
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2019, 02:56:41 pm »
Muha removed from the roster.
disband incoming
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2019, 04:03:44 pm »
dont get scared about your personal info.
its still save i mean  ;D

Wursti

« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2019, 07:38:37 pm »

Don't get scared about some people trying to dox you
you're still save I mean ;D

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2019, 09:33:38 pm »

Don't get scared about some people trying to dox you
you're still save I mean ;D
i cant do anything to hypno, there's no reason for doing so.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2019, 10:27:38 pm »
bunch of cringy faggots

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2019, 09:01:47 am »
  I would like to clarify a few things about what's happening right now with the team, and why it concerns everyone on a deeper level.

Here we are facing two profiles of people (Voluble, Muha) leaving / being kicked out of our team for specific reasons which I would like to talk about publicly, because these two guys aren't the only ones of that kind, and because I consider that it is necessary that all the community hear about the following informations and opinions (which can be debated of course).

I - The Voluble Case

First thing people need to realise about internet is that you're dealing with human beings, not robots, and that behaving like an immature selfish disrespectful person says a lot about what you're worth and what you feel in general. Emotional contexts lead us to act in specific manners, even though one can prevent himself from all sort of negatively connoted actions (by having personal ethics for example); in case a "dishonorable" decision has been made, having some self-criticism by condemning your own previous faults is a respectful thing which has to be recognized as such.

Regarding Voluble, who not only always disregarded any kind of respect or discipline in our team, but also denied any kind of blame that would be made to him, and even (after leaving the team in one night and cutting communications) deliberately banned all of bully members from our teamspeak (K-KA one which he has admin on) during a match he came to watch and commentate with help of his teamspeak rights.

This type of behavior is an obvious manifestation of complete immaturity and anger (frustration/sadness/insecurity?) which is a pretty common thing among young / impulsive people. Even if acting as such won't have any important consequences, it is disappointing to witness how widespread this phenomenon is, and I strongly suggest that everyone should frequently question their conducts while eventually correcting them.

II - The Muha Case

This guy is a pretty well known programmer within the nw community, who has been practicing on the other side a pretty cowardly and illegal thing called hacking. Among a few hobbies, he hacks phones (via steam or whatever idk) in order to get personal data from people; i'm one of his targets, and not the only one. As you know, getting old steam chat logs isn't easy, thankfully muha was stupid enough to post this :

Spoiler
[close]

If you know muha a bit, you know what he does, and I've been well placed to learn about him; I will make sure that other witnesses testify about this and bring some more objectivity into this case.

III - Conclusion

Since we have some self-respect and some honor, we don't keep such people inside our team, even if players are rarer these days in our community (at a certain level at least). Supporting them also means supporting their behaviors, and all what goes with it. Surely I'm not perfect either, I've made many mistakes and I don't feel proud about them.

We invest efforts into this team, we try to have fun while being competitively strong, we try to share values and skills so that each member improves their skills and mindsets, and most importantly we don't behave as despicable people.

Only constructed arguments will be welcome, cya.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2019, 09:36:36 am »
II - The Muha Case

This guy is a pretty well known programmer within the nw community, who has been practicing on the other side a pretty cowardly and illegal thing called hacking. Among a few hobbies, he hacks phones (via steam or whatever idk) in order to get personal data from people; i'm one of his targets, and not the only one. As you know, getting old steam chat logs isn't easy, thankfully muha was stupid enough to post this :

You deserved that one.You were the only target.
don't get me wrong
''dad''
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 09:40:00 am by Muhataa »

Wursti

« Reply #187 on: January 13, 2019, 09:44:24 am »
Big boy muha obviously never dealt with the real shit in CSGO hacker forums OMEGALUL

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2019, 09:49:16 am »
Big boy muha obviously never dealt with the real shit in CSGO hacker forums OMEGALUL
not needed thought wursti  ;D CS is now free u can just make new acc and hack on it lol.Not worth after all but making some kind of fun atleast.

Wursti

« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2019, 10:40:54 am »
not needed thought wursti  ;D CS is now free u can just make new acc and hack on it lol.Not worth after all but making some kind of fun atleast.

did you even read what i said mr wannabe hacker?

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2019, 11:29:05 am »
I don't want to know how often muha got beaten up in rl ::)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2019, 12:02:53 pm »
Good
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2019, 01:18:24 pm »
Spoiler
  I would like to clarify a few things about what's happening right now with the team, and why it concerns everyone on a deeper level.

Here we are facing two profiles of people (Voluble, Muha) leaving / being kicked out of our team for specific reasons which I would like to talk about publicly, because these two guys aren't the only ones of that kind, and because I consider that it is necessary that all the community hear about the following informations and opinions (which can be debated of course).

I - The Voluble Case

First thing people need to realise about internet is that you're dealing with human beings, not robots, and that behaving like an immature selfish disrespectful person says a lot about what you're worth and what you feel in general. Emotional contexts lead us to act in specific manners, even though one can prevent himself from all sort of negatively connoted actions (by having personal ethics for example); in case a "dishonorable" decision has been made, having some self-criticism by condemning your own previous faults is a respectful thing which has to be recognized as such.

Regarding Voluble, who not only always disregarded any kind of respect or discipline in our team, but also denied any kind of blame that would be made to him, and even (after leaving the team in one night and cutting communications) deliberately banned all of bully members from our teamspeak (K-KA one which he has admin on) during a match he came to watch and commentate with help of his teamspeak rights.

This type of behavior is an obvious manifestation of complete immaturity and anger (frustration/sadness/insecurity?) which is a pretty common thing among young / impulsive people. Even if acting as such won't have any important consequences, it is disappointing to witness how widespread this phenomenon is, and I strongly suggest that everyone should frequently question their conducts while eventually correcting them.

II - The Muha Case

Spoiler
[close]

If you know muha a bit, you know what he does, and I've been well placed to learn about him; I will make sure that other witnesses testify about this and bring some more objectivity into this case.

III - Conclusion

Since we have some self-respect and some honor, we don't keep such people inside our team, even if players are rarer these days in our community (at a certain level at least). Supporting them also means supporting their behaviors, and all what goes with it. Surely I'm not perfect either, I've made many mistakes and I don't feel proud about them.

We invest efforts into this team, we try to have fun while being competitively strong, we try to share values and skills so that each member improves their skills and mindsets, and most importantly we don't behave as despicable people.

Only constructed arguments will be welcome, cya.
[close]

Well, you are not that stupid after all

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2019, 02:12:51 pm »
The Cimetiere de Jette cemetery seems a cool place.
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2019, 02:47:00 pm »
You've inspired me to kick Rikkert out of snappers due to his toxic behaviour