Author Topic: [DISBANDED] Bullyland - Groupfighting Team  (Read 26966 times)

Haze

Re: [BULLY] Bullyland - Groupfighting Team
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2019, 12:04:54 am »
En quoi Muha et Voluble sont-ils des connards affligeants ? (Vous avez 4 heures. Grand 1, 2, et la conclusion ne doivent pas être trop longue. Aérez votre copie.)

I would like to clarify a few things about what's happening right now with the team, and why it concerns everyone on a deeper level.

Here we are facing two profiles of people (Voluble, Muha) leaving / being kicked out of our team for specific reasons which I would like to talk about publicly, because these two guys aren't the only ones of that kind, and because I consider that it is necessary that all the community hear about the following informations and opinions (which can be debated of course).

I - The Voluble Case

First thing people need to realise about internet is that you're dealing with human beings, not robots, and that behaving like an immature selfish disrespectful person says a lot about what you're worth and what you feel in general. Emotional contexts lead us to act in specific manners, even though one can prevent himself from all sort of negatively connoted actions (by having personal ethics for example); in case a "dishonorable" decision has been made, having some self-criticism by condemning your own previous faults is a respectful thing which has to be recognized as such.

Regarding Voluble, who not only always disregarded any kind of respect or discipline in our team, but also denied any kind of blame that would be made to him, and even (after leaving the team in one night and cutting communications) deliberately banned all of bully members from our teamspeak (K-KA one which he has admin on) during a match he came to watch and commentate with help of his teamspeak rights.

This type of behavior is an obvious manifestation of complete immaturity and anger (frustration/sadness/insecurity?) which is a pretty common thing among young / impulsive people. Even if acting as such won't have any important consequences, it is disappointing to witness how widespread this phenomenon is, and I strongly suggest that everyone should frequently question their conducts while eventually correcting them.

II - The Muha Case

This guy is a pretty well known programmer within the nw community, who has been practicing on the other side a pretty cowardly and illegal thing called hacking. Among a few hobbies, he hacks phones (via steam or whatever idk) in order to get personal data from people; i'm one of his targets, and not the only one. As you know, getting old steam chat logs isn't easy, thankfully muha was stupid enough to post this :

Spoiler
[close]

If you know muha a bit, you know what he does, and I've been well placed to learn about him; I will make sure that other witnesses testify about this and bring some more objectivity into this case.

III - Conclusion

Since we have some self-respect and some honor, we don't keep such people inside our team, even if players are rarer these days in our community (at a certain level at least). Supporting them also means supporting their behaviors, and all what goes with it. Surely I'm not perfect either, I've made many mistakes and I don't feel proud about them.

We invest efforts into this team, we try to have fun while being competitively strong, we try to share values and skills so that each member improves their skills and mindsets, and most importantly we don't behave as despicable people.

Only constructed arguments will be welcome, cya.
20/20, ils étaient en effet des connards. prochaine question

En quoi Cr3a est t-il un connard instable shooté au redbull et au lait de chèvre ? (Vous avez 4 heures)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2019, 12:12:13 am »
  I would like to clarify a few things about what's happening right now with the team, and why it concerns everyone on a deeper level.

Here we are facing two profiles of people (Voluble, Muha) leaving / being kicked out of our team for specific reasons which I would like to talk about publicly, because these two guys aren't the only ones of that kind, and because I consider that it is necessary that all the community hear about the following informations and opinions (which can be debated of course).

I - The Voluble Case

First thing people need to realise about internet is that you're dealing with human beings, not robots, and that behaving like an immature selfish disrespectful person says a lot about what you're worth and what you feel in general. Emotional contexts lead us to act in specific manners, even though one can prevent himself from all sort of negatively connoted actions (by having personal ethics for example); in case a "dishonorable" decision has been made, having some self-criticism by condemning your own previous faults is a respectful thing which has to be recognized as such.

Regarding Voluble, who not only always disregarded any kind of respect or discipline in our team, but also denied any kind of blame that would be made to him, and even (after leaving the team in one night and cutting communications) deliberately banned all of bully members from our teamspeak (K-KA one which he has admin on) during a match he came to watch and commentate with help of his teamspeak rights.

This type of behavior is an obvious manifestation of complete immaturity and anger (frustration/sadness/insecurity?) which is a pretty common thing among young / impulsive people. Even if acting as such won't have any important consequences, it is disappointing to witness how widespread this phenomenon is, and I strongly suggest that everyone should frequently question their conducts while eventually correcting them.

III - Conclusion

Since we have some self-respect and some honor, we don't keep such people inside our team, even if players are rarer these days in our community (at a certain level at least). Supporting them also means supporting their behaviors, and all what goes with it. Surely I'm not perfect either, I've made many mistakes and I don't feel proud about them.

We invest efforts into this team, we try to have fun while being competitively strong, we try to share values and skills so that each member improves their skills and mindsets, and most importantly we don't behave as despicable people.

Yeah about that, I left Bully for a few reasons!! Firstly because I was salty on the day and I just wanted out the team. Also left because you mass recruited loads of legit robots who have no personality and lower the quality of the team! Aswell as that I left because you valued spawning in a invite over a key member who is trying to get consistent again! Oh and don't make out like I just straight banned everyone of the teamspeak without a reason! I believe a certain person did a certain act to get a certain person banned from a certain server because a certain person was certainly salty I had left. Also the lack of acknowledgment you gave for me leaving made me believe you did not care and personally I was cool for that but my god, what the fuck are you doing making a Bully update/justification post? The community has like less than 100 active competitive players and less than 8 teams who are relevant and you are making posts? Like cmon Cr3A....

zzzzzzz

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2019, 12:13:44 am »
This is more interesting than LeBrave life ::)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2019, 12:15:12 am »
I keep thinking a regiment topic of actual relevance has a new post..but I keep getting baited into this board. :(

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2019, 12:16:18 am »
I keep thinking a regiment topic of actual relevance has a new post..but I keep getting baited into this board. :(

better watch out my lb regiment has a new relevant post in 2019!!!

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2019, 12:18:03 am »

better watch out my lb regiment has a new relevant post in 2019!!!

This man gets it. 8)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2019, 12:23:13 am »

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2019, 12:25:01 am »
I like how we are complaining about two people in community,BTW maybe you could but in year 2015 or 16 when community was active as fuck.Like 40 000 people played this fucking game

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2019, 12:27:27 am »
I like how we are complaining about two people in community,BTW maybe you could but in year 2015 or 16 when community was active as fuck.Like 40 000 people played this fucking game

80,000 in 2013 - 2014

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2019, 01:16:29 am »
En quoi Muha et Voluble sont-ils des connards affligeants ? (Vous avez 4 heures. Grand 1, 2, et la conclusion ne doivent pas être trop longue. Aérez votre copie.)

I - The Voluble Case

II - The Muha Case

This guy is a pretty well known programmer within the nw community, who has been practicing on the other side a pretty cowardly and illegal thing called hacking. Among a few hobbies, he hacks phones (via steam or whatever idk) in order to get personal data from people; i'm one of his targets, and not the only one. As you know, getting old steam chat logs isn't easy, thankfully muha was stupid enough to post this :

Spoiler
[close]

If you know muha a bit, you know what he does, and I've been well placed to learn about him; I will make sure that other witnesses testify about this and bring some more objectivity into this case.

III - Conclusion

En quoi Cr3a est t-il un connard instable shooté au redbull et au lait de chèvre ? (Vous avez 4 heures)
How about you stay quit and shut the fuck up when u have no understanding of what actually went down, k thanks bye!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2019, 01:32:06 am »

I - The Voluble Case

II - The Muha Case

Spoiler
[close]

III - Conclusion

hahahaha

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2019, 01:38:04 am »

20/20, they were indeed assholes. next question

In what way is Cr3a an unstable asshole shot in redbull and goat's milk? (You have 4 hours)

Google Translate is fun.

Offline pitchfork

• Volunteer
  • shirebois send their regards
    • View Profile
  • Nick: pitchfork
« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2019, 02:16:34 am »
salt
wing wang

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2019, 04:12:57 am »
@drake haha got them good buddy

yeah typical voluble behavior I'm glad you guys finally kicked him
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2019, 07:18:00 am »
Bidnig thats cheating >:(