Author Topic: * 32nd Regiment of Foot * 6 Years of Linebattle gaming * Thread #3  (Read 222182 times)

Offline Awenic

• First Lieutenant
  • Good times - new chapter.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: * 32nd Regiment of Foot * 6 Years of Linebattle gaming * Thread #3
« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2017, 03:35:11 pm »
I bet you would call it a Jiff, Tav

I call it Jif :D

Offline [32nd] Mike

• Volunteer
  • Lance Bombardier in the 32nd
    • View Profile
    • Join the 32nd today!
  • Nick: [32nd LBdr] Mike
« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2017, 04:38:40 pm »
Jif? You mean bif right?

Offline MrNiggles

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2017, 05:11:48 pm »

Offline JohnnyBo11

• Private
  • Serjeant of the 32nd Light Company.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32nd_Sjt_JohnDoe
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2017, 05:13:00 pm »
I bet you would call it a Jiff, Tav

I call it Jif :D

You're a bad person..

I call it gifu. And I am not ashamed of it.
Wars are always fought for old men, by young boys.
   - anon

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2017, 09:57:48 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

As promised Diamond, proof you are involved with crashing NRP. Probably other servers too looking at that 48th comment. Don't come onto NRP protesting your innocence.

Known about this for a while, just decided it's not worth the drama to bother posting it but since you outright deny it then go ahead and amuse me protesting your innocence.

EDIT: I'm sure you 32nd are lovely people, I remember Lance (If it's the same guy?) from years ago, but you really should put Diamond back on a leash.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:02:59 pm by El_Presidente »

Offline Lance

• Donator
  • Commander of the 32nd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
    • 32nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: [32nd] Lance
« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2017, 10:02:19 pm »
What the heck are you talking about?

Diamond is a long standing and trusted member of the 32nd.

He is talking about getting payback so I dont know. Perhaps he was provoked.
Either way any problems you have with Diamond are best solved with him in a 1 on 1 conversation.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:07:11 pm by Lance »

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2017, 10:05:52 pm »
I just told Diamond I'd post the screenshots proving he was involved with crashing the Napoleonic Role Play server on the 32nd thread. That's all. If you want to reign him/get him to answer for this that's up to you.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:12:54 pm by El_Presidente »

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2017, 10:13:43 pm »

Either way any problems you have with Diamond are best solved with him in a 1 on 1 conversation.

Well, he wasn't provoked, it's just some people see the need to ruin other servers to enhance their own one. He's not the only one though so no hard feelings sweetheart.

Like I said I only bothered to post it because he comes on to NRP and accuses me of lying, imagination, asking if I've taken my pills etc. so I thought I'd set the record straight with some hard evidence over sentimental nonsense  :). I don't like liars.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:16:57 pm by El_Presidente »

Offline TheQuickOne

• Second Lieutenant
  • Head admin Minisiege
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_TheQuickOne
« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2017, 11:10:27 pm »

Great job on only showing a part of the conversation and here by taking it out of context.
You look like a real stand up person!

Get your NRP salt out of here.

Nobody needs to crash your server, its doing a great job dying on its own without 'outside' help.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:14:23 pm by TheQuickOne »

Offline Diamond63

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Diamond63
« Reply #189 on: September 12, 2017, 11:16:35 pm »
Thank you for posting this "proof" as you call it, El Presidente. I don't see how this proves anything, but ok.
Now there is no need to continue this conversation here so I will ask you not to post here anymore.

Best of luck,
Diamond63

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 12, 2017, 11:18:47 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Nice try kids. Sadly for you some people have decency.

You're right though, enough of this on the 32nd thread. Again my apologies.

EDIT: Feeling vulnerable are we boys?:

Spoiler
The_HighLord • September 12th, 2017, 11:57 pm
------------Dont Type anymore messages here untill told you can Goes to all but head admins.--------
[close]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:41:58 am by El_Presidente »

Offline Scandypandy

• Private
  • Head of NRP
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
« Reply #191 on: September 12, 2017, 11:32:01 pm »

Great job on only showing a part of the conversation and here by taking it out of context.
You look like a real stand up person!

Get your NRP salt out of here.

Nobody needs to crash your server, its doing a great job dying on its own without 'outside' help.

Hi buddy, I never post on FSE because of the absolutely godawful reputation the people here have for being uppity elitist bellends, and yet when I see this thread I have all those things proved right yet again.
Before you get up on your high horse about "NRP" let me remind you that until literally ALL the admins bar about 4 left en-masse a few months ago, it regularly hit 200-250 players. Why? Because it was the only server which offered good gameplay without banning people for mucking about in chat a bit.

Some disliked the slurs or the "harsh" language that wasn't punished, but in reality if you use the internet regularly you're going to see people having pissing contests over who can be the most edgy left right and centre, why would we try and be different? Why would we go out of our way to throw people off our server for things that don't even matter? Are we-the admins of a public server on an utterly dead game played MOSTLY by people who will happily shitpost in chat if able-the last bastions of the progressive, hate-free world?

No, we're not. We saw what our community wanted, and we gave it to them. We and Minisiege (a server which I respect highly due to how well it essentially runs itself despite disagreeing with them on a few things) are pretty much the only 2 public servers worth a shit unless you want to go and fight bots for an hour.

And what do populated servers do? They give your hyper-autistic regiments fresh meat for you to yell at, by keeping new players circulating. NRP was one of the most noob-friendly servers about and we worked our ass off to make sure that the NW community was continually being pumped with fresh faces so that what regiments WERE still kicking still had some new people knocking about to stop anyone getting a monopoly/to stop everything getting boring.

Despite this-based on whatever personal nonsense you have against Presidente-you have elected to drag a server which has done more for the NW community than I'd say you or anyone in your regiment has. I don't take part in regimental stuff-I never really had the time-but I always had the utmost respect for player-driven organisation and gameplay that regiments can provide, and we often tried to recreate that in a casual level on NRP for the newbies.

Sure, the chat is a harsh landscape for someone totally new to thee dog-eat-dog culture of anonymous online interactions, but just because you're asshurt for whatever reason about something doesn't mean you need to shit on a server without which NW would have probably dropped playercount wise long ago.

I was linked to this thread because I heard some people were being up their own ass and shitting on NRP. Good job, by despising NRP you're essentially wishing that NW would die sooner just because a server you don't like (but which an absolutely colossal percentage of the remaining playerbase absolutely adore) has the audacity to exist.
So you can groan and cry about the server-or you can rub your hands together sneakily as you plan to fuck it up-but really you're not doing anything but ruining the game for hundreds of people. I know of countless friendships-and even regiments-that have been forged through people who met on our server, and people who play it regularly.
We have regiments reach out to us in the hope that they can somehow help us any way they can.

But alas, there will always be that one smarmy twat who thinks he's hot shit because he said "NRP is le BADD because of TROLLLS >>::(((("

Jog on. Elitist and uppity attitudes like yours are what scare people away from regiments. Christ almighty. I'll take my ban with extra cheese, lads. Bunch of snivelling autists. Although perhaps people who would rather see the game die than let players have-allah forgive me for this unholy utterance-FUN in the video game.

(PS: It should be noted that Presidente through his work with NRP-often out of his own pockets and time-has done a massive amount for public and new players. Please contain yourselves, ladies.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:51:26 pm by Scandypandy »

Offline Ewoksson

• Private
  • Napoleon Complex Psychologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2017, 12:02:00 am »
NWRP has had minor issues during a long time, which led to the recent lack of activity. It's the NW community losing players in general for various reasons, but also a lack of active admins for various reasons.
Yet, NWRP got taken down during several days of DDoSing a couple months ago and again when it started to regain players.
It didn't make matters better by having two newmins abusing their powers for the cause of another server.

Many of the server owners in NW has been at an indirect war for a long time. The aim has been to destroy other servers to gain their players, instead of aiming to keep the community in general alive.
In the end, destroying your competition isn't gonna make you or your server more liked by the players since it's them who're the real victims in the end.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:11:48 am by Ewoksson »
Do you feel self-destructive or cynical towards the game/community in which you belong? Feel the need to frequently chime in with clever insults and belittle others in order to feel better or superior?
I can properly diagnose you with the Napoleon Complex by rooting out the causes. Common ones are; having a small pee-pee and being weak irl. My services are free of charge!

Offline Scandypandy

• Private
  • Head of NRP
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2017, 12:06:43 am »
The ironic thing is that regardless of all this, none of the people in this thread would be "unwelcome" on NRP; sure, if you're going to fucking crash our servers then sure, you can fuck off. But if you just hate the server? Fine!

But christ alive it's humiliating to see these people play babbies-first-intrigue as they fuck over the playerbase for some feigned "victory."

NW is a dying game and believe you me if I see this shit cropping up in Holdast when it comes out I'll be all the happier to tell you to fuck off there too. Regiments, servers, this site-it's all supposed to be HELPING the playerbase, not dryfucking it up the lazy susan just because you have some personal issue with a server/the people running it.

All this dumb rivalry shit is stupid, people will play the servers they like. If NRP/Minisiege goes down it doesn't matter in the long run because grounded fans are there for the content they like, not the content which has managed to out-jew the other content the most.

NRP is sadly a lost cause-as I continue to tell the many players who get in touch with me or our other ex-admins enquiring where their favourite server is gone. However hoepfully this has all raised some eyebrows in regards to why certain people are still involved in the community; some people aren't here to play or help the community survive, they're here to have an imaginary dick measuring contest with people who for the most part don't know they exist.

The ironic thing is that regardless of all this, none of the people in this thread would be "unwelcome" on NRP; sure, if you're going to fucking crash our servers then sure, you can fuck off. But if you just hate the server? Fine!

But christ alive it's humiliating to see these people play babbies-first-intrigue as they fuck over the playerbase for some feigned "victory."

NW is a dying game and believe you me if I see this shit cropping up in Holdast when it comes out I'll be all the happier to tell you to fuck off there too. Regiments, servers, this site-it's all supposed to be HELPING the playerbase, not dryfucking it up the lazy susan just because you have some personal issue with a server/the people running it.

All this dumb rivalry shit is stupid, people will play the servers they like. If NRP/Minisiege goes down it doesn't matter in the long run because grounded fans are there for the content they like, not the content which has managed to out-jew the other content the most.

NRP is sadly a lost cause-as I continue to tell the many players who get in touch with me or our other ex-admins enquiring where their favourite server is gone. However hoepfully this has all raised some eyebrows in regards to why certain people are still involved in the community; some people aren't here to play or help the community survive, they're here to have an imaginary dick measuring contest with people who for the most part don't know they exist.

PS:

The_HighLord • September 12th, 2017, 11:57 pm
------------Dont Type anymore messages here untill told you can Goes to all but head admins.--------

Looks like someone's getting nervous. Let me re-iterate, despite my various disagreements on a couple of rules on minisiege, I have continually (to much mockery at times) stated that I have utmost respect for the server due to the level of efficiency at which it is run. I will be deeply saddened if I find out that they did indeed have any malicious intent whatsoever toward NRP, as I have tried where I can to avoid NRP having any poor intent toward it.
Unfortunately, the evidence seems to be mounting up in favour of one group of people deliberately trying to sabotage an incredibly popular public server, thus proving that they care more about harming "us" than they do about the community as a whole; something a public server REALLY doesn't want on their record. 
I hope no giga-autists decide to try and ruin YOUR stuff because they have some weird ideas about why they want to be part of NW.

I pray that with Holdfast or other games that this godawful shitfest on this site finally dies so that the community can be driven by people who care about the players, as opposed to people who care about their image or other personal nonsense.

It's a fucking video game you goddamned retards, stop shitting in your hands and clapping for some attention.

Much love.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 02:15:22 am by Scandypandy »

Offline gurudenis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 32nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 32nd_Col_gurudennis
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2017, 05:59:18 am »
Allow me to set the record straight here so we can move on.

1. The 32nd is in an entirely different ballpark from any given public server, including but not limited to NRP. We are a regiment that mostly operates in semi-closed events and doesn't officially maintain a public server. The notion that any "rivalry" could exist between the 32nd or its members as a whole on one side, and the NRP server on the other, seems about as likely to me as the prospect of Greece paying back its national debt in full before next Sunday.

2. In case personal issues should occur between a 32nd member (regardless of their standing) and any other public entity (including but not limited to NRP), the staff of this regiment will be happy to look into the issue with all the attention it may deserve, in order to mediate and prevent any escalation. Such investigation as well as any resulting action is normally carried out in private, and so I and my colleagues here would appreciate if it were handled privately with us by any third parties as opposed to parading the disagreements on a public thread. It's your right of course, but do expect a somewhat different type of response. Discretion and respect is a two-way street.

Should you choose to follow up, I and my colleagues in the 32nd staff will be happy to discuss further 1:1 with you. Now let's kindly use this thread for its intended purpose, which is banter and lighthearted discussion, not drama.

Good day to you sir.