Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 723762 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5940 on: March 20, 2018, 02:26:40 am »
Not happy or SmithZz

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5941 on: March 20, 2018, 05:16:06 am »
I think Scream, RPK and Kio are under contract with NV for at least a year

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5942 on: March 20, 2018, 05:21:05 am »
Yeah, for now it's probably the Misfits duo with ex6tenz, shox and smithz as all are about to released or have been released by their orgs. I think it has potential as ex6tenz finally has a good team for his 'strats'.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #5943 on: March 21, 2018, 08:56:26 pm »
New rumors that an organization with unlimited money (rumored to be SK) is going to make a Faze like team and their trump card is believed to be s1mple. I'm curious as to how that will work and if this turns out to be true.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #5944 on: March 22, 2018, 12:42:54 pm »
New rumors that an organization with unlimited money (rumored to be SK) is going to make a Faze like team and their trump card is believed to be s1mple. I'm curious as to how that will work and if this turns out to be true.

You have any (relevant or not) sources?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #5945 on: March 22, 2018, 12:51:26 pm »
reddit.com/r/globaloffensive very reliable

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #5946 on: March 22, 2018, 04:01:55 pm »
??????????

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: March 22, 2018, 04:09:46 pm »
Basically SK wants to drop TACO and Boltz to bring in S1mple and Flamie.

Na'Vi will most likely go along with it as their team is basically just a joke at this point.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: March 22, 2018, 04:18:49 pm »
Imagine creating a European super team to have the BR and CIS scenes create their own. In before Swag replaces Ska and Elige replaces Rush to create an NA super team

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #5949 on: March 22, 2018, 04:31:38 pm »
S0m Looks class, but my favourite team right now for NA has to be NRG. CerQ is sick, overall they're good. Rogue are doing pretty well to same with Optic. EU wise tho has to be Mouse

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: March 22, 2018, 06:02:11 pm »
Imagine creating a European super team to have the BR and CIS scenes create their own. In before Swag replaces Ska and Elige replaces Rush to create an NA super team
Lmao why would you drop Ska for Swag? They’d never be able to go to another major. Besides Swag isn’t the same player anymore

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: March 22, 2018, 06:04:04 pm »
Lmao why would you drop Ska for Swag? They’d never be able to go to another major. Besides Swag isn’t the same player anymore
this^

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: March 22, 2018, 07:37:20 pm »
Oh yea true, forgot about the majors thing. Valve pls unban.
Nitro then. You’d have 4 potential hybrids + Elige

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #5953 on: March 22, 2018, 09:18:51 pm »
the only player on C9 that I would want to replace is Rush. And i definitely wouldn’t replace him with nitro
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: March 22, 2018, 09:23:30 pm »
the only player on C9 that I would want to replace is Rush. And i definitely wouldn’t replace him with nitro
Yea, i like the c9 lineup. They aren't a "new SK" or FaZe in terms of superteam status tho