10 (18.9%)
A Brush
0 (0%)
A piece of coal
3 (5.7%)
My "stick"
21 (39.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: The Drawing Thread  (Read 136455 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Drawing Thread
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2013, 04:38:14 pm »

@Muffin King Oh well I tryed , it looked better IRL for some reason xD Im getting rusty..

:o That's bloody amazing! Do you have any more? 

Offline Cyco_Tatertot

• First Lieutenant
  • "Give me liberty, or give me death!"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
  • Nick: Cyco_Tatertot / ILR_LtCol_Tatertot
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2013, 05:25:30 pm »
There are alot of people in the NW community who are very talented at drawing. It is cool to see everyone's work.
" title="

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2013, 05:27:16 pm »
Nope not any more napoleonic I think..thanks :)

Well...Draw more :D

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2013, 05:36:46 pm »

@Muffin King Oh well I tryed , it looked better IRL for some reason xD Im getting rusty..

Thats really good

Offline Japan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Japan
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2013, 05:58:38 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Is he a vampire or something? His teeth looked fucked up.
Spoiler
[close]
Edit: This is what i want to do to people who criticize me.
So Japan did you go to college for art?  Those are some pretty advanced lighting techniques you use there.
Somewhat. I look up youtube videos. I see some speed art where they just show them drawing. I sometimes pause them to see what tool they use to make it look very good or technique.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2013, 05:29:19 pm »
I just asked a simple question. Why do people get so but hurt when people criticize them?

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2013, 07:27:45 pm »
I just asked a simple question. Why do people get so but hurt when people criticize them?

Maybe try and use more tact when criticizing someone's work. Instead of saying it's 'fucked up'.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2013, 07:40:57 pm »
No, I don't need to change what I said. The teeth look weird, so asked if it was a vampire. I don't really understand the thing with anime drawing. It's so unnatural looking, which led to my confusion about his teeth, and lead me to believe he is a vampire. Also, red eyes? That was another rehung that led me to think he's a vampire.

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2013, 07:43:48 pm »
I think the fucked up comment is more the one annoying him as opposed to saying you think he is a vampire.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2013, 07:46:54 pm »
Either way, some people, like myself, have a harsh way of criticizing. Get used to it. Not every person is going to coat criticism with frosting and a cherry on top. Lol.

Offline Henry Cadogan

• Colonel
  • Only thing I am afraid of is stupidity.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Henry Cadogan
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2013, 09:08:55 pm »

I bloody love it. Can you make the plume bigger?

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2013, 10:26:03 pm »
Either way, some people, like myself, have a harsh way of criticizing. Get used to it. Not every person is going to coat criticism with frosting and a cherry on top. Lol.
Well then get used to hars responses if you're going to criticise like that.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2013, 10:35:21 pm »

What harsh responses? If you're going to come here and start shit with me in this thread too, I'm just going to report you. Simple as that. I'm tired of you and James Grant starting shit with me and being idiots.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2013, 11:08:00 pm »

What harsh responses? If you're going to come here and start shit with me in this thread too, I'm just going to report you. Simple as that. I'm tired of you and James Grant starting shit with me and being idiots.

Now, there's a difference between being honest and being a jerk. You, sir, are being a jerk, under the false pretense of not going to 'coat' your criticism.

Even worse, you are now threatening to report someone who is simply noted something, which is obvious to everyone but you, and you take it as a personal attack on your person. You even go as far as saying you are tired of James Grant who is not even present in this thread.

If you have a problem with someone, or with someones work, there is a decent way of telling him. Telling somebody his work is fucked up because of one little detail (Which might as well have been intentional) is simply rude.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:10:52 pm by Duuring »

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2013, 11:33:31 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Now, there's a difference between being honest and being a jerk. You, sir, are being a jerk, under the false pretense of not going to 'coat' your criticism.

Even worse, you are now threatening to report someone who is simply noted something, which is obvious to everyone but you, and you take it as a personal attack on your person. You even go as far as saying you are tired of James Grant who is not even present in this thread.

If you have a problem with someone, or with someones work, there is a decent way of telling him. Telling somebody his work is fucked up because of one little detail (Which might as well have been intentional) is simply rude.

I'm not being a "jerk," in anyway, shape, or form. So, don't come at me with that bullshit. I criticized the drawing he made. That's it. Yes, I said the teeth look fucked up, because they do. The little pointy jagged edge at the side of his mouth, led me to believe he's a vampire, along with his extremely red eyes. However, that may just be that anime style of drawing.

I took TORN's comment to me as an insult, because of previous problems on another thread, run by James Grant. These two, consistently said stupid things to me, and accused me of trolling. What TORN said, I read as a form of his stupid remarks and trolling towards me. I reported James Grant, and if TORN continues, I'll report him too.

Also, for future sake, don't try and get into other people's problems, Duuring.