Author Topic: Event Ideas  (Read 53307 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Event Ideas
« Reply #345 on: July 16, 2020, 08:25:31 pm »
I will keep suggesting a redo of the 2e Tournament
Was that the one that was like 3v3, 4v4, etc?
duels, 2v2, 3v3 and 7v7 if I remember correctly
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Wursti

« Reply #346 on: July 16, 2020, 08:42:42 pm »
duels? im in

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 16, 2020, 09:04:17 pm »
duels? im in
was regimental, everyone was chained to one discipline except in the 7v7 I think
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #348 on: July 16, 2020, 09:23:33 pm »
dunno how big the interest is atm, but i would be up to do a random selection again if people want. had very good review afterwards
it also doesn't have to be in 2v2 format like the last time

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=39819.0
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AAweZ960Z4VO7QHjU4KdqFn7KSbJcoN8Os6_sR75z2o/edit#gid=0
Spoiler
[close]

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #349 on: July 17, 2020, 01:07:12 am »
I will keep suggesting a redo of the 2e Tournament
Was that the one that was like 3v3, 4v4, etc?
duels, 2v2, 3v3 and 7v7 if I remember correctly
Sounds familiar to the Decremental tournament

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #350 on: July 17, 2020, 01:38:11 am »
Rather than playing the same 5v5/6v6/7v7/8v8/9v9 (pick your poison) every month, would be nice to have a competent admin team stepping-in and organizing an actual group fighting league in September. You could prepare everything during the summer and have it ready for early September, the exact same way the Cavalry League is planned.

Would be nice to have an event which rewards consistency over a couple of months rather than a one-night performance.

ok!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #351 on: July 17, 2020, 02:39:34 pm »
NWBC or some sort of similar format!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 17, 2020, 03:02:19 pm »
NWBC or some sort of similar format!

Offline Hell Hounds

• Corporal
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 17, 2020, 04:56:54 pm »
This "scene" has much more of a problem than the next tournament idea aKa the numbers in each side of the arena...

- Let's commonly recognize that leagues are/should and will be the best and main tournament system, of which every active players and team should actively seek to participate in and been evaluated primarily (if wanted) upon,
- Let's commonly establish arena map standards, of which every hoster will have to respect the perfect lenght and scheme in order to have a map learning curve
- Let's reserve one day tournament to relaxed and fun tournament, not the inverse, let's stop playing one day tournament that take us more time waiting in spec than actually playing
- Let's stop accepting that the number of tournament is more important than the quality
- Let's stop playing tournament that we are not interested in, simply to play every tournament
- Let's stop hosting so many large tournament solely to satisfy a few teams huge roster base or the last most stacked team formed realizing they have slighty too many and everyone should play their magnificient armada
- Lets base our evaluation, reputation boost and lists of players and teams on well selected (in advance) quality tournament with factual result instead of minding any junkfood tournament, popularity survey or thursday trolly casual gf vs tbe outcome in the conversation
- Let's have match previews, preparation, ft 15 great, dense, comebackable, surprising, well filmed and commented matches, everyone playing until the tournament has  ended, not being fucked by a bad day, instead of cancerous 10 minutes ft 5 cancerous sweat matches, cya in 3 month if loosing, randomish corrupted brackets, 5 minutes of gameplay for every 10 minutes of spec, unsurmountable bad ping and servers when happening, 70% of the tourney playerbase eliminated by half the tournament length

And last but most important
- Let's commonly build that best combined organizing staff hosting the best tournament event possible,with the best rules and depth, let's declare what it is, and let's host it multiple times a year for most of the year , instead of having 12 month a year of instable in any aspect (map, number, rules, server quality, staff quality) junk tourneys.

Can we do that ?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 05:09:59 pm by Hell Hounds »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #354 on: July 17, 2020, 04:59:54 pm »
what
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 17, 2020, 05:09:42 pm »
Something is coming dw  :)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #356 on: July 17, 2020, 05:16:20 pm »
Drake you cant just delete your fse account then comeback with this hell hounds account, I thought you'd quit?

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #357 on: July 17, 2020, 05:16:30 pm »
although my opinion does not mean anything because I am a dog woooooooooooof, but really playing a tournament in one day is not very interesting , I like tournaments like rgl, nwwc
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Hell Hounds

• Corporal
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 17, 2020, 05:31:14 pm »
I play on and off, retiring/stopping/comeback really are people's interpretation. Don't need an fse account other than for event sign-ups, i do an exception because here's the competitive scene is so poor than it even make me problem with my team management, that's why i even get involved. So tell me what you think golden.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 05:35:48 pm by Hell Hounds »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #359 on: July 17, 2020, 05:37:53 pm »
I play on and off, retiring/stopping/comeback really are people's interpretation. Don't need an fse account other than for event sign-ups, i do an exception because here's the competitive scene is so poor than it even make me problem with my team management, that's why i even get involved. So tell me what you think golden.

We love to see it!

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?