Author Topic: Event Ideas  (Read 51878 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Event Ideas
« on: July 08, 2019, 08:20:23 pm »
I basically have a few ideas for tournaments I'd like to host over the next few months and since MarxeiL, Bob & Chriseh are dead I'm looking for a new host/co-host to help me out. Normally I can sort out the majority of the planning but it's just for things such as helping organise on the day. If anyone is interested please contact me directly on Steam.

We can discuss the ideas and which ones we'll go through with or not once a suitable candidate has stepped forward to help me out.

Thanks nerds.

EDIT: Use this thread to discuss any potential ideas for people to host.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:23:58 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New Host/Co-Host
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 11:03:02 am »
I'd like to see which ideas the community prefers so feel free to discuss below;

1. More sword based tournaments e.g. 7v7 with two swords, 3v3 with a sword, 2v2 with a sword, etc.
2. A 5v5 or 7v7 tournament where who wins is based on kills as opposed to rounds won. Essentially this would be the same as any other groupfighting tournament where there would be say 10 rounds, at the end of the 10 rounds the team with the most kills wins, not the most rounds but the most kills against the opposing teams.
3. Last man standing - pretty self explanatory, through everyone into a melee only deathmatch, the last 4 that survive would do a 2v2 and then the last round would be a duel.
4. A larger scale gf tournament e.g. 12v12 or 10v10 it would have less teams but would be interesting to see 8 teams or so in this larger format.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 11:57:32 am »
Been a while since Ive seen a large scale groupfight. I mean there was RGL but thats just always the same top regiments etc. Could be interesting to see what teams people form with 12/10 players, also don’t mind helping you admin bigman.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 12:01:17 pm »
I will be hosting the RGT again most likely in a few months which will be 10v10, but I think another large scale one with groupfighting teams could be interesting before that.

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 01:29:48 pm »
I think 11v11 would be entertaining.
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 02:28:48 pm »
2. A 5v5 or 7v7 tournament where who wins is based on kills as opposed to rounds won. Essentially this would be the same as any other groupfighting tournament where there would be say 10 rounds, at the end of the 10 rounds the team with the most kills wins, not the most rounds but the most kills against the opposing teams.

This one could be interesting and reward aggressive team !

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 02:31:48 pm »
I think 11v11 would be entertaining.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 02:34:08 pm »

The only issue is it'd be harder for refs to keep track.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 03:39:46 pm »

Oh yh didn't think of that, it also means u can't do more that 2 matches at the same time i guess

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 03:58:29 pm »

Oh yh didn't think of that, it also means u can't do more that 2 matches at the same time i guess
You can, the ref would just have to pay close attention to how many people are left at the end of each round at keep track. E.g. round 1. Animals got 4 kills and TBE 5, round 2 TBE got 5 and Animals 3, etc.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Event Ideas
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2019, 04:48:29 pm »
protect the king without a retarded british host

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2019, 04:57:06 pm »
I'm not going to host something that's already been hosted recently, I'm also a retarded British host so.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2019, 06:13:07 pm »
I'm not going to host something that's already been hosted recently, I'm also a retarded British host so.
last one was months ago?
dw u're surely less retarded than hercules tarded pothead

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2019, 06:27:53 pm »
The idea also doesn't interest me.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2019, 11:44:54 pm »
The idea also doesn't interest me.
your ideas doesn't interest us at all!