Author Topic: 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot - "The Red Knights" [EU][1920x1080]  (Read 107203 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot - "The Red Knights" [EU][1920x1080]
« Reply #825 on: April 06, 2015, 01:37:32 pm »
in me

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
On my coat?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 09, 2015, 01:51:24 pm »
yes

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 09, 2015, 01:52:34 pm »
yey111!!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #829 on: April 28, 2015, 12:32:02 am »
not dead
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 28, 2015, 12:58:26 am »

Offline Blade

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bladeson
« Reply #831 on: April 28, 2015, 09:55:28 pm »

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #832 on: April 28, 2015, 09:56:45 pm »
not dead
unlike one of your legs
hi my name is peter broetz hi hi hi
Fucking battered Peter you fat fucking 12 year old

;D ;D ;D ;D
ahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahaha
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 01, 2015, 03:16:08 pm »
HI

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: May 01, 2015, 03:18:47 pm »

*PIC*

Hello! In the coming weeks you will be all able to enjoy fun and organised groupfighting. We will be hosting weekly groupfighting tournaments with random teams. We got this idea when Hekko hosted tournament with random teams with his regiment (Nr.24) and invited some other regiments. This event will be hosted on Wednesdays at 20:00GMT. We are talking about classical 5v5 bayonet groupfighting. People will sign up on this thread and on day of event random teams will be made from people who will show up in teamspeak prior to the start of  the event. So it is not a big deal if you don't attend every event. To add competition to this event there will be points for winning matches and first 3 places of each tournament. Coming wednesday nights will be legen ... wait for it because he likes to hold attacks ... dary!

I. Everyone who signed up and is accepted on this thread or on steam (send applications to McPero) may attend.
II. Event will start at 20:00 GMT, teams will be made 20:05 GMT.
III. Teams can join and leave server they are asked to.
IV. Maximum number of teams is 32 which means 160 players.
V. Players who are late may still go in waiting room and may get to play if any team needs a replacement.
VI. Players who will constantly leave tournaments will be banned from event.
VII. Players must always use same tags in-game and in teamspeak unless they switch regiment or get promoted, then they must inform McPero on steam or on this thread.
VIII. If you troll, you will be banned.

Groupfighting rules:
I. Each team has 5 players.
II. Matches are first to 3. Semi finals, bronze match and finals are first to 5. (That may change if attendance is low.)
III. Only allowed weapon is bayonet (no fists).
IV. Only line infantry rankers, no guard infantry, light infantry, marines.
V. Players must wait behind the white line, when they are ordered to fight they move into the middle square marked with white lines.
VI. Players who survive fight return to their side and wait inside of square (since they can't leave). They will be healed.
VII. Players wait for fights to end outside of fence.

Ranking system:
I. Each player who is member of team who wins a match gains 1 point (you must play all rounds of match).
II. Each player who is member of team that takes 1st/2nd/3rd place in a tournament gains additional 4/2/1 points.

If you wish to partake then fill out the application below.
Code
Name you will be using:
Link to your steam:

If you wish to partake as a Referee then fill out the application below.
Code
Your community name:
Link to your steam:

Spoiler
[close]

Staff team
Spoiler
Main organiser: McPero
Thread manager: Posh
Referee: Melton
[close]

Make a donation to main sponsor Big Red One

Server and Teamspeak
Spoiler
Server name: RTGF_Server
Teamspeak: TBA
[close]

Map created by Melton

Map has 8 arenas which are speparated in two groups: Left and Right. Left I arena has 1 French flag, Right I arena has 1 British flag, Left II arena has 2 French flags and so on ...
White square in middle of arena (marked by white lines) is blocked so you can't leave it once you enter it!
Pictures
pics tba
[close]

With thanks to:
- Big Red One for Hosting the Server and Teamspeak.
- Melton for making map.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #835 on: May 01, 2015, 03:23:02 pm »
thx

I think event tonight!h
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: May 03, 2015, 01:30:50 pm »
grey

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: May 03, 2015, 08:17:37 pm »
ok peere

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: May 09, 2015, 10:39:41 pm »
shoe

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: May 10, 2015, 12:05:21 am »
boot