Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Overview  (Read 36383 times)

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2022 | Overview
« Reply #420 on: February 18, 2022, 03:20:57 pm »
Are colored muskets going to be allowed?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #421 on: February 18, 2022, 03:21:47 pm »
people that write paragraphs on NW  :-\

all ur messages are getting ignored so ill give you the attention you want vegus
Go feed the cows they need attention
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #422 on: February 18, 2022, 03:22:51 pm »

all ur messages are getting ignored so ill give you the attention you want vegus

yeah your mom is getting jealous that ur the only one here getting it

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 18, 2022, 03:25:30 pm »
We saw how that went with the yellow muskets. People will conveniently "crash" when the referee asks them to screenshot, won't they zeyden?
No i didn't crash ? i just disconnected from the game to remove the yellow musket because i didn't give a fuck, i never lied about it  ???
At least you're an honest hypocrite then, that is great news!
In fact, I don't know if you're in a good position to lecture me, you see, I remember that several times during EGS video or even in the chat you insulted my players (Chuckster for example) because they had the misfortune to be "lucky" and therefore to have killed you, look at yourself in the mirror and realize who is the hypocrite who used to come and explain to me that I had a huge ego when he himself has an even bigger one  ;D

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 03:34:57 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #424 on: February 18, 2022, 03:25:37 pm »

yeah your mom is getting jealous that ur the only one here getting it
Ok big man
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #425 on: February 18, 2022, 04:04:51 pm »
There are two M&B cheats websites, how have you not known that all this time lmao.
There are actually more of them, just some dont work anymore and the autoblock that muha was talking about is no longer available anywhere to download  ;) ;)

It is Available for ''Authorised personnel & Registered users that have more than 2+ years registered accounts''
lemoncheat is not available , TKC is available but there is no link to 1.172 or earlier 1.158
LemonCheat is available if you bought it before, I have a LemonCheat account that i used to play with on TG_Arena with the aimbot, if you are interested I'll sell it for half the price of the cheat (10 euros)
Sorry to make your buyers disappointed but the LemonCheats is working with HWID ''Hardware ID'' (It is connecting to your Windows CD-KEY, it is meant to prevent giving it to others free)

Which will most likely mean that when a user buys the cheat, only its PC is available to use the cheat

However on the other side the cheat is working with the website itself , for example website down => cheat wouldn't open

Wursti

« Reply #426 on: February 18, 2022, 04:06:08 pm »
cringe retards

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 18, 2022, 04:15:21 pm »
We saw how that went with the yellow muskets. People will conveniently "crash" when the referee asks them to screenshot, won't they zeyden?
No i didn't crash ? i just disconnected from the game to remove the yellow musket because i didn't give a fuck, i never lied about it  ???
In fact, I don't know if you're in a good position to lecture me, you see, I remember that several times during EGS video or even in the chat you insulted my players (Chuckster for example) because they had the misfortune to be "lucky" and therefore to have killed you, look at yourself in the mirror and realize who is the hypocrite who used to come and explain to me that I had a huge ego when he himself has an even bigger one  ;D

Spoiler
[close]
I know which tournament and which round that was, and I distinctly remember hitting two backstabpokes in a row on him that round, which would indeed qualify him as being a "lucky cunt". If that offends you then you are truly as insecure as I imagined. Not that we should take your opinion seriously since you equate trashtalking to literally cheating in a tournament.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2022, 04:16:25 pm »
my man rikkert is decent gf pleyur

dont insult him zeydun

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 18, 2022, 04:36:43 pm »
Good thing this fucking community dies
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2022, 04:38:39 pm »
Bruh this whole 20 page argument is just cringe
Spoiler
kinda missed drama lmao
[close]

Nock

« Reply #431 on: February 18, 2022, 04:40:49 pm »
Spoiler
This discussion has been brought up in Native, the use of a program called 'MOSS', however, it came to the conclusion that there were too many questions and not many answers, the veracity of these capturing programs were questioned rigorously, especially considering the ethics behind capturing, storing and viewing. Screen capturing outside reliable competitive games has been controversial due to people not actually know how to handle and maintain the data, much like with MOSS, there's always a 'chance' of it capturing your desktop and that's GDPR issue that people don't want to be part of.

No one here is trustworthy, educated or reliable enough to maintain 'captured' data, we're a community-driven game, with tournaments hosted by the community and not FSE/Taleworlds themselves, thus making it a dud. You could probably argue (as Criseh mentioned) that you could potentially capture when game files have been edited, but the same issue comes to play when it comes to reliability, there's been a case (WBMM before it was web-based) where the developer actually used 'spyware' to catch cheaters, not knowing there's a massive ethic and GDPR concern, causing him to be thrown off the development team and temporarily banned from the Taleworlds forum, if someone is to use or develop one of these capturing softwares, how would I know if he's only capturing my warband files?

There's too many questions for any form of editing/anti-cheat capturing software which absolutely means there's no chance we'd be using them. You could of-course make T&Cs about data capturing, but ultimately with the amount of people in this community who barely know how to type, I doubt they'd know what's right or wrong, so it'll be absolutely moronic in both the data holder and the user to actually use it and if there is a data breach, there can be some serious legal consequences.
[close]
your secrets are safe with me don't worry

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #432 on: February 21, 2022, 10:34:25 am »
Good thing this fucking community dies
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 21, 2022, 11:04:39 am »
In fact, I don't know if you're in a good position to lecture me, you see, I remember that several times during EGS video or even in the chat you insulted my players (Chuckster for example) because they had the misfortun :De to be "lucky" and therefore to have killed you, look at yourself in the mirror and realize who is the hypocrite who used to come and explain to me that I had a huge ego when he himself has an even bigger one  ;D

Spoiler
[close]
I know which tournament and which round that was, and I distinctly remember hitting two backstabpokes in a row on him that round, which would indeed qualify him as being a "lucky cunt". If that offends you then you are truly as insecure as I imagined. Not that we should take your opinion seriously since you equate trashtalking to literally cheating in a tournament.
Ah it's good, I can finally answer to your nonsense, I just wanted to point out that you two stab poked because they are bad stabs.. and no, nobody was offended by your comment, quite the opposite we laughed about it I was just questioning your own hypocrisy Rikkert, nothing more  ;)

(If you want to learn how to throw stabs that don't poke and therefore avoid choking in final, I invite you to contact me on steam for a coaching session !)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/radulfmb/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:21:25 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 21, 2022, 11:07:00 am »