Author Topic: What keeps you still playing?  (Read 17855 times)

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: What keeps you still playing?
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2015, 06:34:34 pm »

Nock

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2015, 06:50:21 pm »
Friends. + reg

Phailur

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2015, 10:06:08 pm »
Why does everyone not want to play????????????????????
FFS
Because we've played enough and its shite by now.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2015, 10:09:45 pm »
FFS

Then disband your regiments and stop playing. It's simple.  8)

Phailur

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2015, 10:16:38 pm »
FFS

Then disband your regiments and stop playing. It's simple.  8)
1. not my reg kidd0
2. will still play anyway cos im a bad boi

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2015, 10:18:21 pm »
I also forgot to mention my baes like phailur :3

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2015, 10:26:22 pm »
No offense to all of you people, but why do I feel that these kind of threads are nothing more but  depressing circlejerks about why you guys keep playing and stuff. I mean.... seems a bit.... ech

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2015, 10:39:49 pm »
No offense to all of you people, but why do I feel that these kind of threads are nothing more but  depressing circlejerks about why you guys keep playing and stuff. I mean.... seems a bit.... ech

I agree 100%. If you don't like the game, stop playing it, you don't have to make 50 threads.

Phailur

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2015, 10:53:59 pm »
depression is cool m9. don't be a weirdo, join us

Phailur

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2015, 11:01:39 pm »

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2015, 12:46:26 am »
No offense to all of you people, but why do I feel that these kind of threads are nothing more but depressing circlejerks about why you guys keep playing and stuff. I mean.... seems a bit.... ech

I agree 100%. If you don't like the game, stop playing it, you don't have to make 50 threads.

The Thread title is What keeps you playing not why, I want to know. I don't see why people who have nothing to add to a conversation bother leaving their unnecessary posts, if you don't care then ignore the thread? The thread is about the game not people personal reasons like you make it out to be.

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2015, 01:06:07 am »
No no no, I don't mean it like that at all. I mean I know what the intentional meaning of the thread is, and how you guys are simply asking about why one would still play nw, but what I notice most of the time is that people tend to spiral it down into stuff like how they hate playing nw and stuff like that which I quite don't understand. I just felt that I may say something about the matter that appears to me and I wish no mean to annoy anyone really.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 01:17:52 am by JUAN THE GREAT! »

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2015, 01:15:08 am »
No no no, its nothing like that really. I mean I know what the intentional meaning of the thread is, but what I notice most of the time is that people tend to spiral it down into stuff like how they hate playing nw and stuff like that which I quite don't understand. I just felt that I may say something about the matter that appears to me and I wish no mean to annoy anyone really.

If they do they do, this place isn't for them to pour their emotions out. If you'd be so kind to answer the threads question, what makes you go onto M&B?

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2015, 01:40:23 am »
Well alrighty  :D The main reason I still play NW.... actually.... uhm.... well... eeeeeeeeh I kinda do in a way. I attend regimental events of course and play with ma bud on Commander battle but really in whole Im done with NW. Its mostly because that I find servers like Battle and siege pretty boring now and how its just the same ol guy gets shot while trying to hide in a bathroom or a person clutches through and stuff like that.

The main thing that would ever get me back would be commander battle by a landslide. CB was actually the main reason I may have bought NW other than getting in a regimental events. I would always try to tell ma buddy about formations and such and ideas on how to win, and how to improve on that certain formation we tried in CB and how great it was to see the enemy being utterly crushed by our organized force of Dim witted A.I  8) CB to this day still makes my day and I bet if I had the choice of playing CB or be in an event, CB would be first ;).

Regimental events are still great as well. Heck without regimental events, I bet ya wouldn't be the guy right now posting right now. The days of the 22e were by the highest point of my day. Every guy there had a personalty that you wouldn't expect in a ordinary reg. Our reg leader was the dankest commander of em all, our members were of a diverse and dank backgrounds, making it feel like a real motly crew of friends and buds, and the combination of having fun and being disciplined was just right. It was the greatest time of my NW gaming career if I have to say. And like all good times they had to end. The remnants of the 22e still remain in Weastside, home of great king Kimawue who will deliver us from the evil of the fugs. RULE WEASTSIDE!!!

Nowadays I just play other mods for warband and other games more. I still play NW but only with my buds and in events. so yeh..... sorry for the long ass post by the way :D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 01:42:02 am by JUAN THE GREAT! »

Lawbringer

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2015, 09:07:50 am »
It's just a damn good game