38 (45.2%)
FrenchTouch
15 (17.9%)
JediMaster
12 (14.3%)
6te
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [NEW RULES | GF BOARD]  (Read 155812 times)

Offline ~NWGFL~ FSE Official

• Second Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of NWGFL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Match vs 6te had probably the laggiest server I've ever played on, if something could be done about that, that'd be phenomenal. Also I'd like to file an admin complaint on HaZe, he was being annoying. No okay but seriously, what is the need for spamming the admin chat with all sorts of irrelevant messages. Please don't do that :/
I'll ban myself for have try to be Michael buffer  8)

No really,i didn't spam that much (not at all in fact),next time get an other boy to ref if you don't like the buffer-attitude.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 10:42:44 pm by ~NWGFL~ FSE Official »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Match vs 6te had probably the laggiest server I've ever played on, if something could be done about that, that'd be phenomenal. Also I'd like to file an admin complaint on HaZe, he was being annoying. No okay but seriously, what is the need for spamming the admin chat with all sorts of irrelevant messages. Please don't do that :/
I'll ban myself for have try to be Michael buffer  8)

No really,i didn't spam that much (not at all in fact),next time get an other boy to ref if you don't like the buffer-attitude.
I wouldn't mind it at all tbh if it weren't for the horrible server. But yea, my input has been delivered, now you guys deliver.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Myrmidons 10-10 Leschefs

Exciting match that could've gone either way, nice quick rounds and no problems ;D

Screenshot: (I'll post it when I can be arsed tomorrow maybe)

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
Myrmidons 10-10 Leschefs

Exciting match that could've gone either way, nice quick rounds and no problems ;D

Thanks for reffing

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
Add Napoleon | ID : 63882 on Los Pontoneros. Thx
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
Add Napoleon | ID : 63882 on Los Pontoneros. Thx
market is closed u cant change roster i guess.

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
(Matchweek 5 btw)
Who versus Who : Sultans vs Preobraz
Date : 16/5/16 8GMT
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : NWGFL_2
Referee : Anyone
Match Public or Private : Private

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
Who versus Who : Team CCCP vs. Praetoriani
Date : 15/5/16 8pm GMT
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : NWGFL_1
Referee : Norwegian
Match Public or Private : Public
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Yorkshire Pudding

• First Lieutenant
  • If you are reading this I love you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CoK_King_Yorkshire_Pudding
If people want too see it. I don't know if Nano will talk to me after this ;) But here is a CRINGE video of V75 VS TFO commentated by some 63e guys XD.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 05:13:26 am by Yorkshire Pudding »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
(Matchweek 5 btw)
Who versus Who : Sultans vs Preobraz
Date : 16/5/16 8GMT
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : NWGFL_2
Referee : Anyone
Match Public or Private : Private

I can Ref it
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Nock

Myrmidons 10-10 Leschefs

Crumpet doesn't know what right click is

Haze

If people want too see it. I don't know if Nano will talk to me after this ;) But here is a CRINGE video of V75 VS TFO commentated by some 63e guys XD.

Nice video,its almost what i want to do for future video (about the presentation and the begin of the video)
If you want to do that sometime,im stillll looking for some recorders/youtubers for the league
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:16:48 am by Ragnarr »

Offline ~NWGFL~ FSE Official

• Second Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of NWGFL
    • View Profile

Saturday 14 april to Wednesday 18 may 11:00pm gmt

VS     

VS   

VS   

VS

VS 

VS

VS
VS

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
Not entirely sure but I think I read on this thread somewhere your team can take a 1 week break if really necessary. I really need that because I have final exams at the moment and really don't have time atm to do NWGFL :/. My men need my leading and we usually don't get enough without me. I finish exams May 25, could it be possible to play this week's match a little later:3
Sorry 6te in advance
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 10:23:27 am by Melsyo »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
Not entirely sure but I think I read on this thread somewhere your team can take a 1 week break if really necessary. I really need that because I have final exams at the moment and really don't have time atm to do NWGFL :/. My men need my leading and we usually don't get enough without me. I finish exams May 25, could it be possible to play this week's match a little later:3
Sorry 6te in advance

Part of real life. You got 10 men on the roster. Let one of them take care of it when you're away. Good luck with exams