Author Topic: Restore my faith in humanity please BLM  (Read 11013 times)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Restore my faith in humanity please BLM
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2020, 02:11:48 pm »
guys peterson has complete monopoly over all arguments that ever existed regarding this subject and he can sue you for using them, fucking deal with it yall
you're again just putting words in my mouth. it's pretty clear that you're unable to handle a conversation. you just try to own and get epic gotchas.
what, using someone else's perfectly valid point makes it automatically incorrect? i've just made a point and you keep whining about how it resembles one that some other dudes made. Not only did i never appropriate myself the argument - not that its only his to use anyway - but it doesnt invalidate it either.
so far your only point u kept repeating is "its peterson's argument" which isnt even correct, and even if it were i dont see the problem in that
I've never even said that "your" arguments were incorrect or correct. so far I've only said that "It's funny that you're complaining about mainstream media brainwashing while parroting Peterson's arguments".
i dont see how completely devoid of arguments virtue-signalling brainwash targeted at masses by medias who overwhelmingly belong to the same political side is comparable to an elaborated point

nordic countries have a long lasting tradition of being germany's bitch, i thought you'd understand better in german:)
something something battle of france, nice one bro.
?
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2020, 07:13:11 pm »
How can him, or me, as I pretty much agree with most of what dayboul said, parrot ideas of someone I have never watched nor cared about?

did anybody ever mention you?

You'd say the same to me if I shared my opinions first lmao. I'm legit just asking so can you please answer instead of being the tRoLl you like to be?

The arguments dayboul is making have been popularized by Peterson. It's a pretty safe assumption to make that he's watched some of his content and is now parroting what he's heard from him.

I doubt you'd be typing the exact same arguments Peterson has made without being familiar with his arguments. What dayboul has been writing just reeks of Peterson and he's not even denying it.

Fair enough, though I'm sure I'd use very similar arguments, as I verily disagree with having someone to force me to call a biological woman a man or vice versa.
I do realise the world isn't black and white and that this might be an extreme but at the same time I believe all this violence against black people is an extreme overblown by media as well.
You're 2.5x more likely to get fatally shot by police in America if you are black

Now now, I know people LOVE to bring up the fact most of this is done by blacks themselves, but allow me point something out. Every single ethnic/racial group in America that has faced discrimination, gentrification, marginalization, and inequity follows the exact same path of activity. Italians? Yep. Russians? Yep. Irish? Yep. Jews? Yep. Chinese? Yep. Turns out most of the violence occurring amongst said groups, was disproportionately committed by their own people. It's nothing new.

Furthermore, all of the groups I just listed, suffered or continue to suffer by the hand of the US government and certain subsections of the intergrated population.  The government-funded death squads during the Contra War even funneled cocaine across the border, much of which ended up in minority communities that still have profoundly negative impacts on them, nearly 40 years after the fact.  As a result, the only feasibly way they could provide for their families was through illegal methods, primarily organized crime. Does this justify their crimes? No, but they weren't exactly given any other choice. They do not, by any sort of reasonable measure, have the social and economic opportunities that other groups benefit from. They grow up in lousy environments, are taught under a severely underfunded education system, and have next to zero ways of advancing to the middle-class.

The most ridiculous thing to come out of this whole debacle is the absurd notion that somehow being black inherently makes you more prone to acts of violence. Black on black crime? No shit pal, segregation may have ended in the 60s but that doesn't mean the races started to magically intermingle with each other. Of course they are going to similar rates of violence when they all live relatively close to each other. Speaking of crimes rates by color, where are the discussions revolving around white on white violence? You know, the most common demographic that makes up the majority of criminal activity? Oh that's right, I forgot we can't make it an issue because it does not serve its purpose as a wedge to further complicate the already overwhelming issue of American racial disparities! Who would have ever guessed that in a mostly segregated society, people will commit crimes against their own ethnic group, within their own municipality, instead of towards those that are outside of it?  One of the more bizarre aspects is the usage of black crime statistics as a method of diverting attention from the rampant acts of misconduct committed by an unrestrained police force tripping on power.

If you want to take this to a national level, the orange protofascist and his posse of cultists certainly aren't helping with their racially-charged rhetoric directed at minorities. You can't expect to address these problems with any sort of validity when you DENY that the problem even exists. This isn't even a race problem anymore, as some of the more cognitive-lacking portions of this nation have actually convinced themselves that wearing a mask during a pandemic is a sign of ideological conformity.

We could also discuss how the RCMP has a bad tendency to beat the shit out of First Nations peoples.

Studies from the CCA indicate, and I quote, the following:

• Indigenous Canadians are 11 times more likely than non-Indigenous Canadians to be accused of homicide.

• Indigenous Canadians are 56 per cent more likely to be victims of crime than other In 2016, Indigenous Canadians represented 25 per cent of the national male prison population and 35 per cent of the national female prison population.

•  In 2016, Indigenous Canadians represented 25 per cent of the national male prison population and 35 per cent of the national female prison population

Of course, most Canadians will respond will the classic "not as bad as America" deflection to avoid any sort of uncomfortable conversation. Oh well!

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2020, 10:20:51 pm »
guys peterson has complete monopoly over all arguments that ever existed regarding this subject and he can sue you for using them, fucking deal with it yall
you're again just putting words in my mouth. it's pretty clear that you're unable to handle a conversation. you just try to own and get epic gotchas.
what, using someone else's perfectly valid point makes it automatically incorrect? i've just made a point and you keep whining about how it resembles one that some other dudes made. Not only did i never appropriate myself the argument - not that its only his to use anyway - but it doesnt invalidate it either.
so far your only point u kept repeating is "its peterson's argument" which isnt even correct, and even if it were i dont see the problem in that
I've never even said that "your" arguments were incorrect or correct. so far I've only said that "It's funny that you're complaining about mainstream media brainwashing while parroting Peterson's arguments".
i dont see how completely devoid of arguments virtue-signalling brainwash targeted at masses by medias who overwhelmingly belong to the same political side is comparable to an elaborated point
i mean you're just deluded

now can't know why you think "media" is all brainwashing virtue signalling whatever, but if i had to guess it's rooted in some kind of ((((conspiracy)))). really makes you think who's actually "brainwashed" xd

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2020, 10:59:53 pm »
lgbt ppl are a bunch of *snip*
god damn true asfuck saf u tell em

really wonder what was said here hmmm

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2020, 05:51:09 pm »
never expected jane to be a lIbTaRd

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2020, 07:09:17 pm »
i mean you're just deluded

now can't know why you think "media" is all brainwashing virtue signalling whatever, but if i had to guess it's rooted in some kind of ((((conspiracy)))). really makes you think who's actually "brainwashed" xd
yes bro the majority of medias arent making profit but they're still around by the work of the holy spirit, its magic. Whoever funds a media has partial to total power over what it says its not even something far-fetched or out of line and im pretty sure most ppl would agree on it? if a business isnt financially worth it yet still operational, then it means its made worth it by having a non-pecuniary return on investment e.g in this case : popular opinion, its not even that complicated

i said most medias, not "all", and mainly in america, i'd say the farther west you go the more blatant it is. if you genuinely believe there's not even a shred of doubt that medias are used for absolutely nothing else than selflessly conveying unselected and unaltered information to the public, either you must have lost touch with reality at some point or you're an exceptionally optimistic individual

the fact you're so quick to call "conspiracy" something that literally falls under common sense simply because it exceeds your own very limited imagination tells me that you're more affected by medias than me

never expected jane to be a lIbTaRd
its scary what a nordic country does to you
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 07:14:50 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2020, 12:05:26 am »
"yes bro the majority of medias arent making profit but they're still around by the work of the holy spirit, its magic. Whoever funds a media has partial to total power over"
source bro

just go on and admit that you think the jews are behind this all and i can stop responding to your bullshit

"its scary what a nordic country does to you
i don't even know why you would say to this when our largest political party is populist right wing memes

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2020, 01:08:52 am »
why the fuck are you talking about jews now?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2020, 01:55:00 am »
gee i wonder

Offline MrMonty

• Private
  • That one guy in the 91st who got 0-27 K/D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Now a Grenadier of the Nr21
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2020, 11:47:03 am »
I can't speak for other countries but what I noticed about our protests here in Sweden they felt mostly imported from the US.

People were shouting "What's his name" And then they responded with "George Floyd!".
And they were doing it all in full english.

To me it just seems like getting on the trend of blacks vs whites while our more pressing problems here lie with discrimination towards Iraqis, Somalis, Turks and other middle-eastern ethnicities. Our major issue is not black swedes getting opressed.

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2020, 01:40:40 pm »
I can't speak for other countries but what I noticed about our protests here in Sweden they felt mostly imported from the US.

People were shouting "What's his name" And then they responded with "George Floyd!".
And they were doing it all in full english.

To me it just seems like getting on the trend of blacks vs whites while our more pressing problems here lie with discrimination towards Iraqis, Somalis, Turks and other middle-eastern ethnicities. Our major issue is not black swedes getting opressed.

Exactly, every country has its own issues. Some of these local issues are a lot more relevant than others, but i guess people want to follow a current "trend".

now seriously - is this an issue in france/germany? It makes more sense for it to be an issue in the english speaking world where a lot of culture is easily transferred.

-> no need for a BLM movement over here

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2020, 05:45:52 pm »
gee i wonder
read the whole post before typing + stop attributing your own thoughts to me tyvm

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2020, 05:50:31 pm »
ight nazi boi

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2020, 02:21:06 am »
How can him, or me, as I pretty much agree with most of what dayboul said, parrot ideas of someone I have never watched nor cared about?

did anybody ever mention you?

You'd say the same to me if I shared my opinions first lmao. I'm legit just asking so can you please answer instead of being the tRoLl you like to be?

The arguments dayboul is making have been popularized by Peterson. It's a pretty safe assumption to make that he's watched some of his content and is now parroting what he's heard from him.

I doubt you'd be typing the exact same arguments Peterson has made without being familiar with his arguments. What dayboul has been writing just reeks of Peterson and he's not even denying it.

Fair enough, though I'm sure I'd use very similar arguments, as I verily disagree with having someone to force me to call a biological woman a man or vice versa.
I do realise the world isn't black and white and that this might be an extreme but at the same time I believe all this violence against black people is an extreme overblown by media as well.
You're 2.5x more likely to get fatally shot by police in America if you are black

Now now, I know people LOVE to bring up the fact most of this is done by blacks themselves, but allow me point something out. Every single ethnic/racial group in America that has faced discrimination, gentrification, marginalization, and inequity follows the exact same path of activity. Italians? Yep. Russians? Yep. Irish? Yep. Jews? Yep. Chinese? Yep. Turns out most of the violence occurring amongst said groups, was disproportionately committed by their own people. It's nothing new.

Furthermore, all of the groups I just listed, suffered or continue to suffer by the hand of the US government and certain subsections of the intergrated population.  The government-funded death squads during the Contra War even funneled cocaine across the border, much of which ended up in minority communities that still have profoundly negative impacts on them, nearly 40 years after the fact.  As a result, the only feasibly way they could provide for their families was through illegal methods, primarily organized crime. Does this justify their crimes? No, but they weren't exactly given any other choice. They do not, by any sort of reasonable measure, have the social and economic opportunities that other groups benefit from. They grow up in lousy environments, are taught under a severely underfunded education system, and have next to zero ways of advancing to the middle-class.

The most ridiculous thing to come out of this whole debacle is the absurd notion that somehow being black inherently makes you more prone to acts of violence. Black on black crime? No shit pal, segregation may have ended in the 60s but that doesn't mean the races started to magically intermingle with each other. Of course they are going to similar rates of violence when they all live relatively close to each other. Speaking of crimes rates by color, where are the discussions revolving around white on white violence? You know, the most common demographic that makes up the majority of criminal activity? Oh that's right, I forgot we can't make it an issue because it does not serve its purpose as a wedge to further complicate the already overwhelming issue of American racial disparities! Who would have ever guessed that in a mostly segregated society, people will commit crimes against their own ethnic group, within their own municipality, instead of towards those that are outside of it?  One of the more bizarre aspects is the usage of black crime statistics as a method of diverting attention from the rampant acts of misconduct committed by an unrestrained police force tripping on power.

If you want to take this to a national level, the orange protofascist and his posse of cultists certainly aren't helping with their racially-charged rhetoric directed at minorities. You can't expect to address these problems with any sort of validity when you DENY that the problem even exists. This isn't even a race problem anymore, as some of the more cognitive-lacking portions of this nation have actually convinced themselves that wearing a mask during a pandemic is a sign of ideological conformity.

We could also discuss how the RCMP has a bad tendency to beat the shit out of First Nations peoples.

Studies from the CCA indicate, and I quote, the following:

• Indigenous Canadians are 11 times more likely than non-Indigenous Canadians to be accused of homicide.

• Indigenous Canadians are 56 per cent more likely to be victims of crime than other In 2016, Indigenous Canadians represented 25 per cent of the national male prison population and 35 per cent of the national female prison population.

•  In 2016, Indigenous Canadians represented 25 per cent of the national male prison population and 35 per cent of the national female prison population

Of course, most Canadians will respond will the classic "not as bad as America" deflection to avoid any sort of uncomfortable conversation. Oh well!

Bruh

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2020, 04:16:12 am »
It's a pity but there is no denying it. The colonizers and many of their descendants all across North America mercilessly slaughtered the natives, gave the survivors enough booze to dull the pain, and ripped away their children for "reeducation". Now, they sit on their reservations doing fuck all. A once great people reduced to trogs.  I know the noble savage trope is folly, but that doesn't make up for the pathetic attempts to cover up the colonizer's actions that followed.