Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 115745 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Thank you Anthony for not showing up, your churches money collection is being delivered to your house right now
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Thank you Anthony for not showing up, your churches money collection is being delivered to your house right now
god doesn't like anthony anymore
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Definitely enjoyed this season even if it dropped off a bit at the end, thanks for hosting Aurum.

Sorry that Corona was missing Anthony tonight, there will always be an asterisk by this win but I’m still super proud of my team for turning our lack luster start around and making the push.

I’ll fully update the leaderboards and post some fun stats tomorrow.

Russian, it’s been a dry run for us since WPC but we finally did it.
Wall, Minnesota brother you really improved a lot through the league, good shit. Thanks for fragging out and performing some pretty clutch moments.
Sleek, thanks for bearing with the cancer, got our W we missed back on Guardians.
Armada, the four time...nothing else needs to be said.
Epix, thanks for filling in and keeping us calm, starter for any other team.
Skinny, you showed up to almost every match despite not playing and that says a lot about you. Thanks for keeping a cool head and talking us through the small things. No one would have been ready for you if we released your full power.
Camden, trading for you was the best move of the season. You came in and filled the gap we had and without that we wouldn’t have made it.

Oh we got our Redemption baby
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 08:44:59 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Definitely enjoyed this season even if it dropped off a bit at the end, thanks for hosting Aurum.

Sorry that Corona was missing Anthony tonight, there will always be an asterisk by this win but I’m still super proud of my team for turning our lack luster start around and making the push.

Wall, Minnesota brother you really improved a lot through the league, good shit. Thanks for fragging out and performing some pretty clutch moments.
Sleek, thanks for bearing with the cancer, got our W we missed back on Guardians.
Skinny, you showed up to almost every match despite not playing and that says a lot about you. Thanks for keeping a cool head and talking us through the small things. No one would have been ready for you if we released your full power.
Camden, trading for you was the best move of the season. You came in and filled the gap we had and without that we wouldn’t have made it.

bro
click here to join the 84th

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

bro

you

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile

bro

you

just

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

bro

you

just

posted

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile

bro

you

just

posted

cringe

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

yeah i apologize too, i think this lasted a bit too long for me which is kind of why i died off this and last week. I think ultimately this was my best league so far, but there were definitely a lot of flaws. I think that if ever host something like this again, i'll be making sure that everything is set in place before the league starts (playoff system etc). Nonetheless I think a lot of people enjoyed this and I hope I sparked some people's interest in this game again. Thanks again to everybody who participated and congrats to Team Redemption.
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
why was Anthony not there tf lol

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Aurum plays video games lmao
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Honestly surprised by Corona. Congrats on making it to the finals and proving me wrong. And congrats to tr for winning.

Overall it was a good season even tho the finals took forever. Ty for hosting Aurum
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
why was Anthony not there tf lol
He forgot about the finals....

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
Dude.....
I dont even know what to say other than I am so sorry to my team from the bottom of my heart and missing that match is unforgivable.
I am sorry to Ghostrider, Yolo, Winters, Ami, Hunteh, Piktonss and Kristine.

All the effort you guys put in and building our team together and your Cpt. was not there when you needed me most.

If your wondering why I was not there it is simple. It totally slipped my mind. We put in so much work and frankly we were the winning team.

Ghost, your such a underrated player and put on such a tremendous performance outdoing everyone's expectations and surging onto the scene.
Yolo, your experience and groupfighting wisdom in helping me lead was the reason why we were so dominate you saw things no one else did and you were able to articulate our problems and offer definitive solutions to bring us to the finials.
Winters: You honestly surprised me, I never really hung out with you before and didnt really know how solid of a player you were. But you were consistently dependable and always made me feel safe knowing you would close the rounds.
Ami, you do a fine job showing up every single scrim and match and give 110% every time.
Hunteh, your role as caller and moral support cannot be understated. Your attendance to every scrim was about 100% even though you weren't able to play all the time. You still showed your care and enegry for the team.
Piktonss, you are an overlooked player, you have grown so much in your ability from when I first met you. Seeing you come onto the stage and being able to preform with the top NW players is a sight to behold.
Kristine, Kristine you have given your all for this team, whether it be buying a CD for your Cpt so he wouldnt crash midgame, you picked up on groupfighting ranging, and constantly seeking to improve your game to become a strong player and one who was important to this team.

In summation Ill add this
What has happen has happen, any anger, and frustration towards me is more than justified. You dont have to believe me when I say this but I am deeply sorry. I took the role of Cpt and was blessed with the best team in the league. We fought for every single match we won with a tenacity that no one else had. You guys overcame so much and we went further than anyone dreamed. Each one of you are now known as game-changers and unlike before will not be ignored.

Sincerely- Anthony