Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 295153 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Finally they fucking added a resolution fix for KOTOR

EDIT: Fucks sake it doesn't even run on this FUCKING COMPUTER!

I can never get in to KOTOR. I just want my lightsaber so I can fuck shit up as Revan.
It's not too hard if you just bumrush through Taris and head straight to Dantooine, although that Sith governor is a bitch to kill.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy

I can never get in to KOTOR. I just want my lightsaber so I can fuck shit up as Revan.
It's not too hard if you just bumrush through Taris and head straight to Dantooine, although that Sith governor is a bitch to kill.

There is a mod that gives you a lightsaber to start with. But even then, it's just a total drag lol

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile

There is a mod that gives you a lightsaber to start with. But even then, it's just a total drag lol
I think it was the combat system that turned me off when I first played it. Turn based Star Wars RPGs just aren't very exciting. Jedi Academy is where it's at when it comes to sawing your foe in half with an over-sized, glowy popsicle.

The story and dialogue of these games though, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not to mention it has some sweet music.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 07:23:48 am by Sgt.Winters »

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile

I think it was the combat system that turned me off when I first played it. Turn based Star Wars RPGs just aren't very exciting. Jedi Academy is where it's at when it comes to sawing your foe in half with an over-sized, glowy popsicle.

The story and dialogue of these games though, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not to mention it has some sweet music.

Jedi Academy literally pisses me off. I get stuck on the same mission because of a glitch I think. I usually just uninstall lol

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile

Jedi Academy literally pisses me off. I get stuck on the same mission because of a glitch I think. I usually just uninstall lol
The story is boring imo. Mods that add indepth multiplayer and sandbox are where it really shines.

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile

The story is boring imo. Mods that add indepth multiplayer and sandbox are where it really shines.

I need to just power through KOTOR. Have you played KOTOR II?

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile

Ye, only once though and without the restore mod. It's good and probably a little more engaging than the first one, as it takes less time to get around.

Fuck Nal Hutta though, that place takes too long to beat and is boring as hell.

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile

Ye, only once though and without the restore mod. It's good and probably a little more engaging than the first one, as it takes less time to get around.

I bought it, then returned it after like an hour-ish lol. Same thing with KOTOR, just couldn't get in to it.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
Spoiler

I bought it, then returned it after like an hour-ish lol. Same thing with KOTOR, just couldn't get in to it.
[close]
They are just very narrative driven and slow paced, which is why a lot of people are turned off by it. Most of the time, the game isn't very exciting, instead focusing on dialogue and world building for the most part. From what my dad told me when it came out, it was hailed as fairly revolutionary for the genre. Of course, this was 2003 so they probably only had the likes of CE, Morrowind, and Deus Ex to compare.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 08:14:14 am by Sgt.Winters »

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
Spoiler

[close]
They are just very narrative driven and slow paced, which is why a lot of people are turned off by it. Most of the time, the game isn't very exciting, instead focusing on dialogue and world building for the most part. From what my dad told me when it came out, it was hailed as fairly revolutionary for the genre. Of course, this was 2003 so they probably only had the likes of CE, Morrowind, and Deus Ex to compare.

I'll have to just dedicate a day to it, I guess. Give it a fair shot. It's just the first planet trying to find Bastilla. BIG UGH. I've made it all the way to Dantooine before, I just don't wanna redo it lmao.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Anyone tryna help me beat SWTOR for the first time?
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Careful you might summon Shinto

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker

I know how to do that.

Vette is the worst companion in the entire game. She is actually useless. Just a freed slave with no purpose.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy

I know how to do that.

Vette is the worst companion in the entire game. She is actually useless. Just a freed slave with no purpose.
Wrong, the only way to summon Shinto is with the power of Friendship.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)

I know how to do that.

Say it again. I dare you.