Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 295001 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
If you had to choose between believing that your father raped your mother, and believing that your father was God, which would you choose? Faced with hostility from the outside world, and the horror of confronting the truth about his father’s rape of his mother, Jesus would have been a prime candidate for self-deception on the issue of the true identity of his father. For if he did face the evidence for his father’s rapist identity, what would imply for his very existence?

It would mean that Jesus is rape. It would mean that Jesus was created from extreme evil and thus “born of sin”. His very existence in the world was made possible by war, imperial oppression, violence against the defenseless; evil.

For Jesus to accept his own existence in the world as good, he would have to accept the rape of his mother by his father as good. If the rape of his mother by his father was Satanic and evil, however, then Jesus was the very spawn of Satan on Earth. If so, Jesus would be the very symbol of the evil Roman violation of Israel through the evil Roman violation of Mary’s sexual purity. And if Jesus was born evil, then were not those who persecuted him right?

Was this not justice? An eye for an eye, right? Crucially, Rome’s punishment of Jewish rebellion in 4BCE was the collective punishment of a rebellious Jewish area. The entire violent event, including the rape that led to Jesus’s birth, was Rome’s collective punishment of Jewish rebels and Jewish collaborators alike. After all, what had Mary done to deserve being raped? Taken as an individual she may have done nothing, but taken as a Jewess she was a member of a people who had committed the “sin” of resisting the force of Rome’s penetration of Israel. Should she have followed her future son’s teaching and turned the other cheek? Should Mary have offered her rapists anal rape too?

Was Jesus's nonviolence in the face of violence a preaching of his own goodness as the product of violent rape? Violent rape, on both a political and individual level, is how Jews would learn their lesson after committing the “sin” of resisting Rome. Jesus would have thus been seen as a symbol of Rome’s violent rape of the political body of the Jewish people. To accept Jesus would have been to accept the rightness of Rome’s rape of God’s people.

NOT FUCKING DUG DEEP ENOUGH LE PEPE

The Romans were not simply innocent strangers, minding their own business. The Romans could be considered among the most rapacious imperialists and the most systematic exploiters the world has ever known. It is thus crucial to keep in mind that the hostility of some Jews towards Jesus was not random xenophobia against a foreign race; it was utterly symbolically inseparable from hatred of Rome’s rape, aggression, and desecration of the land and people of Israel. Jesus was the product of Roman imperial aggression and the Roman desecration and violation of Mary was symbolic of the Roman desecration and violation of Jews and Judaism.
Wow this one was interesting

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
the second this recording software is downloadable again my next video may possibly be my best one
click here to join the 84th

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
Bump :^)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Should we got to the Red and Blue event friday?

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile

I’ll make a fire video again

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd

Play Bearforce II

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral

Play Bearforce II

Bearforce is the worst warband mod for real
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine

Play Bearforce II
wrong
Bearforce is the worst warband mod for real

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
I’ll stick to killing zulus as my favorite mod event

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
"I'm not leaving"
"The regiment isn't disbanding after NWL"
-Comments earlier in the week from LG star player Russianfury.

Sources today confirm that Russianfury has in fact left the LG. Sources believe that the LG will NOT be disbanding at this time.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
"I'm not leaving"

Sources today confirm that Russianfury has in fact left the LG. Sources believe that the LG will NOT be disbanding at this time.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
Sources are telling me that RussianFury is indeed a weaboo.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Sources are telling me that RussianFury is indeed a weaboo.
He is one of the few southern brothas left plz don’t be tru!  :'(

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
"I'm not leaving"

Atta boy!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)