Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 164152 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #915 on: January 08, 2019, 06:16:34 pm »
wtf

last 3 pages look like some sort of ffa drama shitposting

As a moderator, I think you are aware of the fact you can delete the unnecessary comments consisting mostly in pointless drama, as well as preventing those who contribute to the constant spam fest to post on the thread.

You can ask nicely for as much time as you like, some people don't understand basic demands unless they are followed by actual punishments/restrictions. Just because the previous NWWCs became notorious shit-post threads, reaching 100 pages of useless and generally idiotic comments doesn't mean you have to make it the norm.

Not every publicity is good to take.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 06:18:52 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #916 on: January 08, 2019, 06:17:46 pm »
shut up tardet

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #917 on: January 08, 2019, 06:18:01 pm »
wtf

As a moderator, I think you are aware of the fact you can delete the unnecessary comments consisting mostly in pointless drama, as well as preventing those who contribute to the constant spam fest to post on the thread.

You can ask nicely for as much time as you like, some people don't understand basic demands unless they are followed by actual punishments/restrictions. Just because the previous NWWC became notorious shit-post thread, reaching 100 pages of useless and generally idiotic comments doesn't mean you have to make it the norm.

+1

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #918 on: January 08, 2019, 06:18:15 pm »
Team Scandinavia

John Price - 386766
Steinmann - 503813
Janne - 488794
Henrikson - 431010
Peppe - 512059
Simon - 424481
Rewk_or_Lewk - 430019
Rydh - 362260
Scarhead - 2352
Serf - 1603870
Bandej - 270687
iuFF - 880272
Lindblom - 356756
Smittydata - 1425051
Stark - 490840
HellDruz - 1188451
Chris Tennant - 1329889
Rune - 774293
Zappy - 531502
Bohl - 522695
Bluehunter -
Haza -

Just the beginning of the roster, still quite a few people who need to be added once they have confirmed they are playing.
HOW IS HE CAPTAIN OF SOMEWHERE HE'S NEVER BEEN HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????????????
Was he not born there?
I didn't reply because its Mels and its the obvious answer :)

Pfft you definitely weren't born there
cry cry

Js but obviously I was or I wouldn't be the Cpt :)
lol

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: January 08, 2019, 06:19:10 pm »
Dont know why someone would lie about where they were born  :-\

yecgga

« Reply #920 on: January 08, 2019, 06:21:01 pm »
Retamar, Wonder why do you defend shepherd? Do you even know him? Noone in turkish community take him serious. And you should stop that too, he's the most toxic person i've ever seen.

He told same about Berko and Rebel too, he said he could do better than them in nwwc 18 lol, thought hes leading the worst turk reg, what a joke

Well i know him since 2016 so i think that i know him enough for saying that he has enough education i dont say that he is perfect but he knows the meaning of “respect” that 1 of the things of why i defend him then marji didnt earn any respect from me and most of the ESP community after insulting , trash talking in and after the friendly match that we had , other part not only people of sheperd talked and said that i wss right in that moment, coming back of what u said i think u cant talk about toxic people or  other thing as u me etc we are toxic , bit i was talking about education and respect something that marji should search on internet or in a book whatever he wants to watch

Yea, IK marji is a bit trollish but he's not salty like shepherd, he's fun though, shepherd is just a salt mine and he's toxic. Thinks he's a real general and makes military roleplays in his regiment lol, everyone in turkish community prefer a bit trollish guy over the toxic guy, that's the thing.

And marji has much more NW knowledge than shepherd, that's an undeniable fact.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 06:23:30 pm by Gatts »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: January 08, 2019, 06:21:31 pm »
Dont know why someone would lie about where they were born  :-\
YO NIPHIX WHERE U AT?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #922 on: January 08, 2019, 06:22:21 pm »
Who watched the last Darts world championship?

Spoiler
yikes
[close]

hi ni6ere
There were some really nice matches, like the Gary Anderson semi final GRRRR >:(

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
« Reply #923 on: January 08, 2019, 06:23:36 pm »
Retamar, Wonder why do you defend shepherd? Do you even know him? Noone in turkish community take him serious. And you should stop that too, he's the most toxic person i've ever seen.

He told same about Berko and Rebel too, he said he could do better than them in nwwc 18 lol, thought hes leading the worst turk reg, what a joke

Well i know him since 2016 so i think that i know him enough for saying that he has enough education i dont say that he is perfect but he knows the meaning of “respect” that 1 of the things of why i defend him then marji didnt earn any respect from me and most of the ESP community after insulting , trash talking in and after the friendly match that we had , other part not only people of sheperd talked and said that i wss right in that moment, coming back of what u said i think u cant talk about toxic people or  other thing as u me etc we are toxic , bit i was talking about education and respect something that marji should search on internet or in a book whatever he wants to watch

Yea, IK marji is a bit trollish but he's not salty like shepherd, he's fun though, shepherd is just a salt mine and he's toxic. Thinks he's a real general and makes military roleplays in his regiment lol, everyone in turkish community prefer a bit trollish guy over the toxic guy, that's the thing.

And marji has much more NW knowledge than shepherd, that's an undenyable fact.

Hmm, Ja ja, you are very right my shatzi, go on this way. İs very safety for you.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #924 on: January 08, 2019, 06:24:35 pm »
wtf

You can ask nicely for as much time as you like, some people don't understand basic demands unless they are followed by actual punishments/restrictions. Just because the previous NWWCs became notorious shit-post threads, reaching 100 pages of useless and generally idiotic comments doesn't mean you have to make it the norm.

literally this

yecgga

« Reply #925 on: January 08, 2019, 06:24:49 pm »

Hmm, Ja ja, you are very right my shatzi, go on this way. İs very safety for you.

See that post? He's not even turkish, he can't even speak turkish or english properly.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: January 08, 2019, 06:26:52 pm »

See that post? He's not even turkish, he can't even speak turkish or english properly.

nobody cares

yecgga

« Reply #927 on: January 08, 2019, 06:28:20 pm »
It looks like Retamar and Bergen care.

Wursti

« Reply #928 on: January 08, 2019, 06:28:54 pm »
Nobody cares about YOU janne attention whore

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe