Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 166818 times)

Offline Mano

• Volunteer
  • Board of Directors Burun Holding
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 82nd_CSjt_Mano
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #1155 on: January 25, 2019, 05:49:57 pm »
I have felt to say that there was a rule breaking in Turkey-Germany match.

I am, Mano, a player of Turkish team. A NCO in 82nd Regiment. at the time of Turkish victory, the team captain Marji said "we f*ked Shepherd and Vonbergen" and assistant of captain Luz1ka and some other people said this too. Then they said to me "why don't you tell the same as we said". They pressured me to abuse our Regiment leader.

These kind of matches are needed to be serious. These kind of matches are needed to be national. Nations should be together in international matches. The captain of my team does not do that. Instead of doing that, he abuses who he doesn't like. And he knows that I am a player who is on 82nd. He just said this and not embarrassed at all.

Wursti

« Reply #1156 on: January 25, 2019, 05:52:04 pm »
Oh boy you dont wanna hear what our guys say about our enemies and some of GER (me xd)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1157 on: January 25, 2019, 05:58:57 pm »
This shit writes itself

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: January 25, 2019, 06:15:40 pm »
The team turkey memes never stop coming

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1159 on: January 25, 2019, 06:30:53 pm »
Its not even a rule break lol

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #1160 on: January 25, 2019, 06:35:48 pm »
Yeah I agree and we should totally replay that match. Maybe your leaders will behave this time.  :-*
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: January 25, 2019, 06:46:44 pm »
Yeah I agree and we should totally replay that match. Maybe your leaders will behave this time.  :-*

Offline DarkCore

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: January 25, 2019, 07:35:10 pm »

I am, Mano, a player of Turkish team. A NCO in 82nd Regiment. at the time of Turkish victory, the team captain Marji said "we f*ked Shepherd and Vonbergen" and assistant of captain Luz1ka and some other people said this too. Then they said to me "why don't you tell the same as we said". They pressured me to abuse our Regiment leader.

These kind of matches are needed to be serious. These kind of matches are needed to be national. Nations should be together in international matches. The captain of my team does not do that. Instead of doing that, he abuses who he doesn't like. And he knows that I am a player who is on 82nd. He just said this and not embarrassed at all.
i was dont know this details about turkish team captain marji; when replay match?

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: January 25, 2019, 07:44:11 pm »

i was dont know this details about turkish team captain marji; when replay match?
we smart, we loyal, we friendly, we are from GERMANY!
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?

Offline Johnny Joestar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 50th_General_Johnny_Joestar
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1164 on: January 25, 2019, 08:08:13 pm »

Which rule does it break? If it is really a rulebreaking offense then I demand every match to be recorded with the audio on the background as we can't know if other people say dirty words to us, can we? :D

Offline Luz1kA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • luz1
  • Nick: Luz1kA
« Reply #1165 on: January 25, 2019, 08:09:09 pm »

Hmm interesting, you always licking shepherd.

+guys stop crying, we don't want rematch, we are waiting next match.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:29:04 pm by Luz1kA »

Offline Comrade_Caucasian

• Second Lieutenant
  • Warden of your nightmare
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Caucasian
« Reply #1166 on: January 25, 2019, 08:10:57 pm »
@Mano, you are true disgrace, take note international community is not a cry-baby place such as our community. Better luck next time.

Offline Luz1kA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • luz1
  • Nick: Luz1kA
« Reply #1167 on: January 25, 2019, 08:12:21 pm »
I'm writing this as the co captain of Turkish team,

Remove:
Nation: Team TURKEY
Player: | Mano - 1369331 | Ensar - 1423158
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:22:02 pm by Luz1kA »

Offline Light

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: January 25, 2019, 08:14:32 pm »

*Marji wins and disses Shepherd* *Shepherd triggered* *Orders whole 82nd to act*
*Mano complains*
*NWC organizers cba.*

Mano its not like anyone is going to punish Marji or team Turkey. Lol.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: January 25, 2019, 08:26:30 pm »
Germany is offering asylum