Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 552694 times)

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #3675 on: January 11, 2018, 02:53:26 am »
Oh, it was just banter? My mistake. Didn't know you just "banter" with people like Vetro or whoever else when you decide to post personal info in the server or personally attack someone. How stupid of me to not find any of that funny. Honestly I think you just need to grow up. I don't even have an argument for you because I find this really childish and a waste of time.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3676 on: January 11, 2018, 02:54:44 am »
Take a note from Raf on how to talk to people DJ. You need it

Suns

« Reply #3677 on: January 11, 2018, 03:00:33 am »
Hawkince is hurting the integrity of your argument  suns lmao

As I said before, those not present at the situation have no weight in the argument.

Hawkince wasn't present as a witness, so therefore he does not affect the integrity of my argument at all, lol.

Edit: @Yooper

Spoiler
Oh, it was just banter? My mistake. Didn't know you just "banter" with people like Vetro or whoever else when you decide to post personal info in the server or personally attack someone. How stupid of me to not find any of that funny. Honestly I think you just need to grow up. I don't even have an argument for you because I find this really childish and a waste of time.
[close]

To be fair, Vetro is the one who directly stated in a server chat ages ago (2017) his personal name, social media, and phone number. At this point, his consent was given a long time ago. The meme began at that point and Vetro freely spoke on the matter openly. Honestly, I remember the situation you were talking about and memed Vetro on it as he was threatening/attempting to doxx MATT. (Location through IP address as well as other whereabouts through inquiry.)

I guess you don't have an argument because you keep deflecting, nonetheless. A waste of time yet you're responding quite well and without a high extent of vagueness to your responses. I was not torn on whether I wanted you to respond or to keep your mouth shut. I was asking you to refrain from sarcasm, a bantering tool, and instead provide constructive perspective on your side of the argument.

I find you did not read my posts thoroughly though.   :-\

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #3678 on: January 11, 2018, 03:03:42 am »

I guess I'll try not to lisp when I speak there, Liquid  ;)

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: January 11, 2018, 03:08:57 am »
Spoiler
[/quote]To be fair, Vetro is the one who directly stated in a server chat ages ago (2017) his personal name, social media, and phone number. At this point, his consent was given a long time ago. The meme began at that point and Vetro freely spoke on the matter openly. Honestly, I remember the situation you were talking about and memed Vetro on it as he was threatening/attempting to doxx MATT. (Location through IP address as well as other whereabouts through inquiry.)

I guess you don't have an argument because you keep deflecting, nonetheless. A waste of time yet you're responding quite well and without a high extent of vagueness to your responses. I was not torn on whether I wanted you to respond or to keep your mouth shut. I was asking you to refrain from sarcasm, a bantering tool, and instead provide constructive perspective on your side of the argument.

I find you did not read my posts thoroughly though.   :-\
[/quote]
[close]
Didn't even mention a time where you did it but funny how easy it was for you to bring that up showing that it does indeed happen. Just because you found out someones name does not make something like that okay. I haven't deflected. I banned you for being toxic and causing a negative impact on the server plain and simple. Same reason I banned Oatmeal before. Except he was also delaying when I banned him. If you think that's admin abuse, fine. I really don't care and I'm going to continue admining the way I do unless told otherwise.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: January 11, 2018, 03:09:54 am »

Fuck, you got me. I thought you at least had the mental capacity to make original jokes DJ, you disappoint me :/
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:11:28 am by LiquidSkorpion »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3681 on: January 11, 2018, 03:12:14 am »
It must be fun being that degenerate

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #3682 on: January 11, 2018, 03:16:22 am »

Fuck, you got me. I thought you at least had the mental capacity to make original jokes DJ, you disappoint me :/

I sure did, LiquidShhhkorpion

Suns

« Reply #3683 on: January 11, 2018, 03:21:20 am »
Didn't even mention a time

Oh, it was just banter? My mistake. Didn't know you just "banter" with people like Vetro or whoever else when you decide to post personal info in the server

I think you did, lol. It wasn't even his name either, which makes your claim quite misguided. (Not even close to his real name which he disclosed in a server chat long ago.)  :-\

When I said "deflected" I was referencing the reasoning behind my ban. (Why was I banned when I was not "instigating" you personally or paying attention to you to even do so?) Again, you haven't thoroughly examined my argument my guess.

How was I being "toxic" and being a "negative impact" on the server? All I was doing was melee bantering with Krastinov who did the same. (We were even doing it before you arrived on the server. I was even bantering slightly with Sleek, another admin.  :P)The comments I said to you were "noobper" and "LOL" as I said before. By those guidelines of the definition of "toxic," I guess you're free to temp ban everyone who says similar comments at whim.

Yes, I am making a case for admin abuse. If you do not *really* care then explain the hostility and animosity you're making against me. As well as providing examples against me.  :-[
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:23:38 am by Suns »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: January 11, 2018, 03:28:32 am »
Didn't even mention a time

Oh, it was just banter? My mistake. Didn't know you just "banter" with people like Vetro or whoever else when you decide to post personal info in the server

I think you did, lol. It wasn't even his name either, which makes your claim quite misguided. (Not even close to his real name which he disclosed in a server chat long ago.)  :-\

When I said "deflected" I was referencing the reasoning behind my ban. (Why was I banned when I was not "instigating" you personally or paying attention to you to even do so?) Again, you haven't thoroughly examined my argument my guess.

How was I being "toxic" and being a "negative impact" on the server? All I was doing was melee bantering with Krastinov who did the same. (We were even doing it before you arrived on the server. I was even bantering slightly with Sleek, another admin.  :P)The comments I said to you were "noobper" and "LOL" as I said before. By those guidelines of the definition of "toxic," I guess you're free to temp ban everyone who says similar comments at whim.

Yes, I am making a case for admin abuse. If you do not *really* care then explain the hostility and animosity you're making against me. As well as providing examples against me.  :-[
This is so cringy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: January 11, 2018, 04:52:13 am »
seems this thread needs a timeout.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Lawbringer

« Reply #3686 on: January 11, 2018, 05:39:39 pm »
woaw they actually jumped to personal attacks to save face  :o

I wonder if their mental condition extends to rl

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: January 11, 2018, 06:37:53 pm »
How to disprove a point in one simple step, ft Oatmeal

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: January 11, 2018, 07:17:32 pm »
woaw they actually jumped to personal attacks to save face  :o

I wonder if their mental condition extends to rl
You know it doea

Offline Sanders