Author Topic: EU Community Rep Post Jan-March Term  (Read 21870 times)

Wursti

Re: EU Community Rep Post - March-May Term
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2018, 03:23:37 pm »
You have lets say 60 people, they get split up into two teams of 30 who then gf each other, the team that losses is eliminated with all its players, the the remaining 30 is split up into two teams of which the losing team is eliminated, and so on untill it gets to the final which will be a 1v1.

sounds good if the teams are actually fair
They'd be random.

well thats even better

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 04:21:51 pm »
good job on stealing my last man standing idea you son of a snake, atleast give credits to bagins the monkey for spying me

also wondering if you stole the deathrun idea from the maps i loaded into the server two days ago too you snek
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2018, 04:29:13 pm »
good job on stealing my last man standing idea you son of a snake, atleast give credits to bagins the monkey for spying me

also wondering if you stole the deathrun idea from the maps i loaded into the server two days ago too you snek
Tbh I had no idea, I was talking to Zebaad about doing both this ideas a few weeks ago and he sent me maps for both ideas. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2018, 04:52:41 pm »

Tbh I had no idea, I was talking to Zebaad about doing both this ideas a few weeks ago and he sent me maps for both ideas. :)
save your excuses for court
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2018, 05:20:17 pm »
He actually stole the idea from native single player tournaments

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2018, 10:23:43 pm »
whats native?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2018, 01:03:51 am »
whats native?
For people who can be arsed to put block more than 2 directions

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2018, 10:26:15 am »
Once NWFL is passed I will look into hosting a melee depletion tournament unless the poll changes dramatically.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2018, 10:03:09 am »
I'll look at hosting the above in the next month or two, on another note after the NWWC I will be looking at hosting something different to do with nations cups with Marxeil I believe, keep an eye out for this in a few months once NWWC passes. :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: EU Community Rep Post June-August Term
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2018, 08:05:18 pm »
Since I'll be here for a few more months I'll update the OP sometime today or tomorrow. New poll added!

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2018, 08:08:28 pm »
I don't see an option for expanding the FSE forum by conquering the Taleworlds forum.

SMH.

I'm very distantly British, and I feel very unrepresented right now.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2018, 08:10:23 pm »
That's because if we announce it to everyone then they'll see it coming you silly goose, we do it sneakily.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2018, 08:16:55 pm »
As part of your constituency, I demand a steam group to plan and coordinate our invasion.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2018, 08:25:09 pm »
Steam groups are too obvious you fool! We have a Raidcall!

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2018, 08:31:27 pm »
Fucking Raidcall?