Author Topic: EU Community Rep Post Jan-March Term  (Read 21867 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU Community Rep Post - March-May Term
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 09:04:22 pm »
What's not enjoyable about groupfighting currently?
Might just the disconnect due to my absence, but it feels like everyone just runs to the right, past each other, then everyone turns and they actually fight. I think this could be fixed by A: adjusting spawns and B: smaller Maps
I can look into this.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 09:12:14 pm »
Groupfighting's spawns are made so that the teams don't line up directly against each other, instead the left side of the spawns is in line with the enemies spawn, but the rest isn't, drawing cos im autist england

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2018, 09:25:50 pm »
Groupfighting's spawns are made so that the teams don't line up directly against each other, instead the left side of the spawns is in line with the enemies spawn, but the rest isn't, drawing cos im autist england

Spoiler
[close]
part of the issue with the spawning mechanic in the game is that everyone spawns at that point and to the side of it.(and possible rear)  when the first row is done, it goes behind the the first row and makes another row to the side. 

of course, you have to accommodate that when you make a map, so people don't spawn behind buildings, fences, map edge etc.   

you can try and line up the spawns so that they line up right, but that isn't always easy depending on the map.

i like spawning in 50-100 bots per team when i make maps to see where the game is spawning people, and move the spawns accordingly. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 10:32:03 am »
I'll ask Bob to see if this is something he can look into, not going to get more smaller maps though as we do sometimes still get a full server so that'd be chaos.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2018, 01:54:25 am »
I know a lot of teams have been complaining about lack of signups for NWWC so maybe it would be a good idea to try and get some owners of popular servers to advertise the tournament in their server messages

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 09:04:17 am »
I know a lot of teams have been complaining about lack of signups for NWWC so maybe it would be a good idea to try and get some owners of popular servers to advertise the tournament in their server messages
Groupfighting does this :)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2018, 09:19:46 am »
Groupfighting does this :)
Good. Maybe we could get the mini siege admins on board as well as the NWL guys and other popular weekly events.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2018, 10:21:24 am »
I can ask over the weekend.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2018, 10:25:09 am »
I can ask over the weekend.
Cheers r kid

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2018, 12:17:48 pm »
Brot said he'd add a message to NWL servers so that should help out a bit.

New poll on tournaments, feel free to discuss this as well or if you have any questions about any of them let me know.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2018, 03:06:41 pm »
What’s a melee depletion tournament?

Wursti

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2018, 03:12:53 pm »
What’s a melee depletion tournament?

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2018, 03:15:53 pm »
You have lets say 60 people, they get split up into two teams of 30 who then gf each other, the team that losses is eliminated with all its players, the the remaining 30 is split up into two teams of which the losing team is eliminated, and so on untill it gets to the final which will be a 1v1.

Wursti

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2018, 03:18:11 pm »
You have lets say 60 people, they get split up into two teams of 30 who then gf each other, the team that losses is eliminated with all its players, the the remaining 30 is split up into two teams of which the losing team is eliminated, and so on untill it gets to the final which will be a 1v1.

sounds good if the teams are actually fair

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2018, 03:22:27 pm »

sounds good if the teams are actually fair
They'd be random.