Author Topic: Golden's Evaluation  (Read 13584 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Golden's Evaluation
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2020, 02:37:41 pm »
Spoiler
Voluble learnt it from the great Mathieu acktually
True ^^^^ Golden give Matthieu recognition in my segment please as a great inventor and innovator of his time x
get off fifa
I will in a few weeks

chimpz success and fun levels increased by 300% whilst you were gone  :D
and the longevity went down
Voluble was the true pillar holding up chimpz.
When me and x was not in chimpz it was then not chimpz :) Also won a lot of shit cus it was super duper stacked like anything I haven’t seen before x Enjoy ur nights kids and remember to check ur bed for bed bugs
[close]

when you can't even use your native language's tenses correctly and your sentences make absolutely no sense, this lack of IQ is proof i was the better leader of chimpz  :'(
Petty insults to act tough on a forum! You can believe you are the best leader ChimpZ has had if you want but we all know it’s a Chinese person called Phil who is the best (followed by a raging brummie). The true yin and yang partnership  8) 8)
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

David_Schrein

« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2020, 02:44:42 pm »
Spoiler
True ^^^^ Golden give Matthieu recognition in my segment please as a great inventor and innovator of his time x
get off fifa
I will in a few weeks

When me and x was not in chimpz it was then not chimpz :) Also won a lot of shit cus it was super duper stacked like anything I haven’t seen before x Enjoy ur nights kids and remember to check ur bed for bed bugs
[close]

when you can't even use your native language's tenses correctly and your sentences make absolutely no sense, this lack of IQ is proof i was the better leader of chimpz  :'(
Petty insults to act tough on a forum! You can believe you are the best leader ChimpZ has had if you want but we all know it’s a Chinese person called Phil who is the best (followed by a raging brummie). The true yin and yang partnership  8) 8)
its the asian leader python wang

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2020, 03:36:20 pm »
Python killed chimpz to create MORE OP TEAMS, SHAME ON YOU PYTHON! SHAME. ON. YOU.
hey i was involved too come cry

Wursti

« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2020, 03:42:53 pm »
Python killed chimpz to create MORE OP TEAMS, SHAME ON YOU PYTHON! SHAME. ON. YOU.

yea but Schwarze Garde is there to challenge these noobs

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2020, 06:05:23 pm »
Spoiler
get off fifa
I will in a few weeks

[close]

zzzzzzzz falling for FSE baits in 2020  :'(

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #110 on: February 29, 2020, 04:58:56 pm »
I'm sorry Golden but Wolpi was already better than you when you were playing fpr 22nd :/ I don't understand how he is a newgen since he was already playing when I came on the game.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #111 on: February 29, 2020, 05:44:56 pm »
I'm sorry Golden but Wolpi was already better than you when you were playing fpr 22nd :/ I don't understand how he is a newgen since he was already playing when I came on the game.
Hes not really a newgen but i just put him in there since i never really faced him in tournies, he was always on my team usually. Hes just a favourite player of mine. Im not going to answer the im shit stuff since you dont know what you are talking about (ur not in this galaxy) take ur lunch box and stop criticising because i didnt mention you anywhere lol

Elsse

« Reply #112 on: February 29, 2020, 05:48:53 pm »
Uuuh that's quite rude

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 29, 2020, 05:51:52 pm »
Fotin 1v1 me rn ft7 lets go kiddo :-* :-*

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2020, 06:08:11 pm »
wOlPi Is A gOoD PlAyEr

i swear this game has the most mentally challenged players

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #115 on: February 29, 2020, 06:20:06 pm »
Hes not really a newgen but i just put him in there since i never really faced him in tournies, he was always on my team usually. Hes just a favourite player of mine. Im not going to answer the im shit stuff since you dont know what you are talking about (ur not in this galaxy) take ur lunch box and stop criticising because i didnt mention you anywhere lol
I totally know what I'm talking about, and that is a fact. You were worse than him when you were in 22nd, that is all. I was just pointing out that Wolpi was already playing 5 years ago, and if you consider that as a "newgen", I don't really understand you.
 You make a thread, you should be ready to receive critics, if no there is no reason to make one!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 29, 2020, 06:28:15 pm »
I totally know what I'm talking about, and that is a fact. You were worse than him when you were in 22nd, that is all. I was just pointing out that Wolpi was already playing 5 years ago, and if you consider that as a "newgen", I don't really understand you.
 You make a thread, you should be ready to receive critics, if no there is no reason to make one!
Sorry but whats this random shit about me being worse then someone 6 years ago got to do with anything??? Im not going to change the thread and you are not going to be added 😂😂

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 29, 2020, 07:58:08 pm »
Golden is a newgen

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2020, 08:01:49 pm »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #119 on: February 29, 2020, 08:02:31 pm »
can we get an evolution of Golden's brain? Now that would be something truly interesting
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.