Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Thread 2 - NANWL CHAMPS!  (Read 143570 times)

MATT123456789

but you shit the bed in groupfights, you need tips

lol bud talk to me when you clutch a 1v4 vs king bill . kk
How do you clutch a 1v4 against one person?

he was one of the 4 people in the 1v4 dumbass
Then why didn't you name the other 3?

cant remember who they are, they are juts irrelevant noobs
I'm a little shocked that a person with as good a memory as yourself can forget the key details of the other three opponents you faced, along with Bill, in your epic 1v4 Godlike clutch. Just shocked and appalled.

after I beat you in 3 ft7's in a row you stopped ft7'ing me. ha, fucking trash

don't talk to me, I only talk to good players
Do you want to ft7 me again? I think I may have an opening in my schedule in the near future.

AHAHAHAHHAHHAH, I destroy you back then, and you want to come back and ft7 me NOW?!?!

Oh lawrdy child do you have any clue as to how unstoppable I am  now? 7-1d suns, 7-1d pedro, 7-0d dante all on the same night, then 7-3d asianp a few days later.

But I guess I can wreck you again if you want.

BTW, here's me carrying the 3e last week lelelel

https://i.imgur.com/a/bL9qB

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Have you beat godfreid yet Matt? Or is he too scared to ft7 you?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
thread is lit

MATT123456789

ya know, godfreid beats me, but he admits if he didn't tank 4 hits every duel, I would be beating him pretty easily. I'm the best block chamberer in the game, and once I learn to 1-2 hit like all you noobs do, I will be unstoppable.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
ya know, godfreid beats me, but he admits if he didn't tank 4 hits every duel, I would be beating him pretty easily. I'm the best block chamberer in the game, and once I learn to 1-2 hit like all you noobs do, I will be unstoppable.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway

Good melee, poor typing.
Also get fukt MATT.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:12:14 am by Conway »

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
didnt you get 7-0d by asian 2 days ago?
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

MATT123456789

Good melee, poor typing.
Also get fukt MATT.

ayy I was up 4-2, got ahead of myself, and started chasing after your huge s keying. Was my downfall , but oh well if we duel again ill win for shit lmfao

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
MATT you going 8-3 against 63e doesn't mean much since they are ass at melee but it is an improvement

MATT123456789

MATT you going 8-3 against 63e doesn't mean much since they are ass at melee but it is an improvement

stfu 7-6d and almost 4k hours, I am your superior, fetch me my coffee

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093

bih I am 3-1 against your autoblockin ass and I have clutched more shit then you will ever do in your NW career don't even start boiiiii.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway

bih I am 3-1 against your autoblockin ass and I have clutched more shit then you will ever do in your NW career don't even start boiiiii.
Kek he has to use autoblock. I like how he claims scumbag tactics like I actually use tactics in melee.

MATT123456789

lol if people actualy I think I use autoblock.....

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Matt duels AsianP like at least 2 times a day. I see almost most of them. AsianP has probably dueled like 30 times and won like all of them except like 2, and when Matt finally wins one then he brags lel but he doesn't talk about all the losses he takes xD

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Matt didn't you claim that was a fake you? LMFAO

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)