Author Topic: Finally  (Read 3221 times)

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Finally
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2023, 07:50:30 pm »
bros been around 11 months, and he's already talking about years  :-X
?

Sorry, single player does not count :P
I've never played solo stop ridiculing you even more than you already are
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline LeMilo

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2023, 10:05:06 pm »
and in 2023 you still get trolled by French teenagers while being 25+ y/o lmao
we bait more people than the rest of the world my king cumcumber

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2023, 05:47:24 pm »
I think the amount o the tournaments hosted killed it in the end
I had the feeling that some regiments were doing fine with about 15 attendance and then a League came and either they disbanded throughout, cause they couldn't bring the numbers as players weren't motivated, or before because the better players joined a good regiment.
Obviously that happened for years by now, the effect simply snowballed in the last 2/3 years I think

For example 71st disbanded because we were like, okay it's EIC rn, half the people like to play it and tryhard, half not, that's it then because I don't want to drag half my people along and hold the other half back

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2023, 01:34:23 pm »
I think the amount o the tournaments hosted killed it in the end
I had the feeling that some regiments were doing fine with about 15 attendance and then a League came and either they disbanded throughout, cause they couldn't bring the numbers as players weren't motivated, or before because the better players joined a good regiment.
Obviously that happened for years by now, the effect simply snowballed in the last 2/3 years I think

For example 71st disbanded because we were like, okay it's EIC rn, half the people like to play it and tryhard, half not, that's it then because I don't want to drag half my people along and hold the other half back

It was weird because I felt like all was fine before Christmas 2022 with a hype for an RGL start in the spring then just after Christmas the comp scene just died even before RGL even happened.

Its shame what happened to the community, I hope it just doesn't fizz out and scatter as we all wait for Bannerlord NW DLC.

Funny thing is more NW players actually play in my Bannerlord Clan than NW players actively playing NW.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Wursti

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2023, 01:47:35 pm »

Warband

you guys tend to act as if NW is dead just cuz many comp players left while Warband is literally in nearly the same state as it was for the last 2 years...

also NWMC has the same amount of teams as last time, with more probably signing up from what i got told, of course the quality drastically decreased but that doesnt mean its completely dead as, weirdly the ones that left, try to make it.. especially as its summer where NW has been nearly dead for years now

The main thing that is missing now is toxicity and people that flame the new players that try to play competetive
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 01:55:32 pm by Wursti »

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2023, 01:48:06 pm »
that's wild
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2023, 01:51:29 pm »
NW is not toxic at all what are you talking about Wurst
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2023, 03:01:20 pm »

Warband

you guys tend to act as if NW is dead just cuz many comp players left while Warband is literally in nearly the same state as it was for the last 2 years...

also NWMC has the same amount of teams as last time, with more probably signing up from what i got told, of course the quality drastically decreased but that doesnt mean its completely dead as, weirdly the ones that left, try to make it.. especially as its summer where NW has been nearly dead for years now

The main thing that is missing now is toxicity and people that flame the new players that try to play competetive

When was the last time you went to a casual weekly line battle with over 150 attending?

Compare that to 2 years ago where you'd for sure have one maybe two full events on weekends
5 years ago where you'd have 3-4
and 7 years ago where you'd have 4+ full events daily hosted by different hosts.

Other than 33rd/19th, most of the OG NW regiments that Host Events are done with it. No more Trenchbattle, No more 32nd Sunday Events, No more 51st events, No more IVe Events, No More 2Lhr Events. Maybe Warband is alive with other modules but for NW at least it's over and for competitive regimental stuff its completely over, and this is coming from a player who always wanted NW to prolong itself and succeed longer than it did - just have to face some realities man.

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline The_Joker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2023, 03:10:48 pm »

Warband

i would say its way more dead than 1/2 years ago lol
-less regiments
-less events
-most top players left

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2023, 03:23:03 pm »
I can fix that
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 03:27:32 pm by Zeyden 狼 »
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2023, 03:41:26 pm »

Warband

When was the last time you went to a casual weekly line battle with over 150 attending?

Compare that to 2 years ago where you'd for sure have one maybe two full events on weekends
and 7 years ago where you'd have 4+ full events daily hosted by different hosts.

Other than 33rd/19th, most of the OG NW regiments that Host Events are done with it. No more Trenchbattle, No more 32nd Sunday Events, No more 51st events, No more IVe Events, No More 2Lhr Events. Maybe Warband is alive with other modules but for NW at least it's over and for competitive regimental stuff its completely over, and this is coming from a player who always wanted NW to prolong itself and succeed longer than it did - just have to face some realities man.

Late 2019 when I started playing regimental events attendance was similar to what it's now, we just returned to pre covid levels that's all. Also the friday siege was hitting over 110 people early july

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2023, 03:50:57 pm »
The *snip* got a point tho NW looks much deader than before even if the numbers remain the same strangely enough.. also no offense maskman but I find it hypocritical that you say you've always been for NW to survive but on the other hand you've disgusted dozens of people from investing more time into the game & wasted the time of adults who had reserved their evening with a shameful decision at the RGL for a few minutes late...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 07:21:36 pm by Scottish Unicorn »
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2023, 05:02:21 pm »
The *snip*got a point tho NW looks much deader than before even if the numbers remain the same strangely enough.. also no offense maskman but I find it hypocritical that you say you've always been for NW to survive but on the other hand you've disgusted dozens of people from investing more time into the game & wasted the time of adults who had reserved their evening with a shameful decision at the RGL for a few minutes late...
WASTED OUR TIME FOR BRINGING A DEAD REGIMENT INTO MOST COMPETITIVE REGIMENTAL EVENT U DUMBASS
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 07:22:01 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2023, 05:05:12 pm »
Spoiler

Warband

Late 2019 when I started playing regimental events attendance was similar to what it's now, we just returned to pre covid levels that's all. Also the friday siege was hitting over 110 people early july
[close]

Unfortunately you're just wrong here, as someone who has been hugely invested in the casual scene with hosting LBs etc, late 2019 we still had at least 2 full daily events on weekdays and maybe even 3 on weekends - more competitive regiments like 17th, 2nd and even 96y were hosting weekly events back then. Yes COVID pushed the game back abit w more of a player base returning but when it came to actual leaders/hosts coming back to impact the community - other than Vol xD - there really wasn't anyone that was new.

The *snip*got a point tho NW looks much deader than before even if the numbers remain the same strangely enough.. also no offense maskman but I find it hypocritical that you say you've always been for NW to survive but on the other hand you've disgusted dozens of people from investing more time into the game & wasted the time of adults who had reserved their evening with a shameful decision at the RGL for a few minutes late...

Yes, I understand your point and how about the countless tournaments and casual line battle events I hosted, across modules for almost 8 years now, or the thousands of hours I invested in running a large successful consistent hub regiment that hasn't disbanded to date. I have always been a community driven player on the mount and blade series at least, probably because I haven't been apart of another community.

Sorry to TOOT my own horn, but that's why I created a Bannerlord Clan which is now one of the largest casual/competetitve Bannerlord clans and is the only real NW based clan there is. I wanted to port the community from NW to Bannerlord whilst keeping the NW roots with 1-2 NW events weekly. When I mean port the community, I don't mean just port NSS (my close friends), or the 45thN - I wanted to port the whole NW community so we can still chat shit on teamspeak while playing PE or BL Skirm instead, as opposed to what we did before - chatting shit whilst playing WBMM.

And so far, yes I like to think I am more community driven, sorry if I come across as a hypocrite, but what we have achieved on BL is truly something special, with regimental leaders and community leaders across the board being part of my BL clan, Heirshey, Gaz and Steinmann in the leadership, while also Gi, Vegi and even Pieter being involved. I just didn't want the NW community to peter out and die, at least we have a home for us on Bannerlord, I highly suggest people come along and give it a try.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 07:22:35 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2023, 05:17:11 pm »
The only reason that we think that its because, some régiments like 55th 92nd etc... disbanded. We all played in the compétitif scene with max 200-300 players and about Gf tournament it's was only a top 60. Some top players stoped to play atm, so some GF teams disbanded.

This logic its like a tunnel vision (and i know that).

Lets see in september if some of top players or new players will comeback or no.
To my part im a lot inactif because the compétif scene is actually dead but that can change ! I have already creat the new NW FRA génération so wake up a lot.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 05:20:40 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.