Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Thread 2 - NANWL CHAMPS!  (Read 131553 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
Apparently I have a 20% warn for posting on a thread I'm apparently banned from..but I don't even know which thread that is??

edit: it was the 63e thread because I'm a 41st apparently kek
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 10:57:00 pm by ~Midnight~ »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
Apparently I have a 20% warn for posting on a thread I'm apparently banned from..but I don't even know which thread that is??

edit: it was the 63e thread because I'm a 41st apparently kek
rekt reported

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
i cri everytiem

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Update: Duuring still hasn't given me board mod

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

Once that happens literally all the fun that is left on here will be sucked dry.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

Once that happens literally all the fun that is left on here will be sucked dry.
For almost a full year I was a key part of the anti-Duuring anti-fse anti-ban policy movement. I believe the forums should be less heavily moderated, to a reasonable degree. Why should my policy change?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile

For almost a full year I was a key part of the anti-Duuring anti-fse anti-ban policy movement. I believe the forums should be less heavily moderated, to a reasonable degree. Why should my policy change?
lets kill those in authority starting with Theo
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex

lets kill all white people
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

MATT123456789

someones upset their liberal antifa regiment lost to the winning trump train regiment  8)

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Spoiler

someones upset their liberal antifa regiment lost to the winning trump train regiment  8)
[close]
Who are you?

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
Spoiler

[close]
Who are you?
hes the best player to ever touch the game you big dumb idiot!

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Spoiler

[close]
Who are you?
hes the best player to ever touch the game you big dumb idiot!
You right

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
Ggs 30th