Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 141750 times)

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Melee List♛
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2018, 11:59:08 pm »
Chris Hogan will be a top 15 Wr this year mark my words

Actually true

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2018, 12:05:46 am »
9y reform incoming?

Spoiler
[close]

Mack, we're being disrespected. It's time to call in the lads.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2018, 12:17:20 am »
Chris Hogan will be a top 15 Wr this year mark my words

Actually true
It's a well known fact that lacrosse players are better than everyone else.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2018, 12:23:57 am »
An average player today is far better than an average player in 2013
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2018, 01:41:53 am »
Top 5 Godfreids

1. AP0C
2. Shinto
3. Lurvy
4. Godfreid
5. Theodin

Now this is simply unacceptable

What the freid did you just freiding say about me, you little Notfreid? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in 98e, and Ive been involved in numerous  rants on FSE, and I have over 300 confirmed paragraphs of salt. I am trained in forum warfare and Im the top bait taker in the entire NW Community. You are nothing to me but just another impressionist. I will wipe you the freid out with laughing the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my freiding words. You think you can get away with saying that shinto to me over the Internet? Think again, Notfreid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Doxxers across NW and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, magp0c. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my block chambers. Not only am I extensively trained in low skill mechanic combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 3eme Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the forums, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little list was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your  post. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you godfreidamn idiot. I will russianfury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre dead, kiddo.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2018, 01:45:22 am »
Top 5 Godfreids

1. AP0C
2. Shinto
3. Lurvy
4. Godfreid
5. Theodin

What the freid did you just freiding say about me, you little Notfreid? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in 98e, and Ive been involved in numerous  rants on FSE, and I have over 300 confirmed paragraphs of salt. I am trained in forum warfare and Im the top bait taker in the entire NW Community. You are nothing to me but just another impressionist. I will wipe you the freid out with laughing the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my freiding words. You think you can get away with saying that shinto to me over the Internet? Think again, Notfreid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Doxxers across NW and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, magp0c. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my block chambers. Not only am I extensively trained in low skill mechanic combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 3eme Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the forums, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little list was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your  post. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you godfreidamn idiot. I will russianfury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre dead, kiddo.
I'm just going to take that as an insult.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2018, 01:59:21 am »
Top 5 Godfreids

1. AP0C
2. Shinto
3. Lurvy
4. Godfreid
5. Theodin

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2018, 02:00:29 am »
Spoiler
Top 5 Godfreids

1. AP0C
2. Shinto
3. Lurvy
4. Godfreid
5. Theodin

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง
[close]
ᕦ(▀̿ ̿ -▀̿ ̿ )つ︻̷┻̿═━一-
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:02:21 am by RussianFury »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2018, 02:06:33 am »
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2018, 02:08:06 am »
Spoiler
Top 5 Godfreids

1. AP0C
2. Shinto
3. Lurvy
4. Godfreid
5. Theodin

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง
[close]
ᕦ(▀̿ ̿ -▀̿ ̿ )つ︻̷┻̿═━一-
━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2018, 02:08:57 am »
Spoiler
Top 5 Godfreids

1. AP0C
2. Shinto
3. Lurvy
4. Godfreid
5. Theodin

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง
[close]
ᕦ(▀̿ ̿ -▀̿ ̿ )つ︻̷┻̿═━一-
━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
ᗜಠ o ಠ)¤=[]:::::>

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2018, 02:12:23 am »
Spoiler
Top 5 Godfreids

1. AP0C
2. Shinto
3. Lurvy
4. Godfreid
5. Theodin

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง
[close]
ᕦ(▀̿ ̿ -▀̿ ̿ )つ︻̷┻̿═━一-
━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
ᕕ[ º Ĺ̯ º ]ᕤ

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2018, 02:14:20 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Top 5 Godfreids

1. AP0C
2. Shinto
3. Lurvy
4. Godfreid
5. Theodin

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง
[close]
ᕦ(▀̿ ̿ -▀̿ ̿ )つ︻̷┻̿═━一-
━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
ᕕ[ º Ĺ̯ º ]ᕤ
[close]
͠° ) ͜ʖ ( ͠°

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2018, 02:14:28 am »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2018, 02:17:46 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Top 5 Godfreids

1. AP0C
2. Shinto
3. Lurvy
4. Godfreid
5. Theodin

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง
[close]
ᕦ(▀̿ ̿ -▀̿ ̿ )つ︻̷┻̿═━一-
━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
ᕕ[ º Ĺ̯ º ]ᕤ
[close]
͠° ) ͜ʖ ( ͠°
͠ʕ ͠° ʖ̫ °͠ ʔ

It's the next stage of evolution for forum banter.