Author Topic: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals  (Read 81103 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals
« Reply #750 on: July 30, 2018, 02:56:47 pm »
I also said from my angle.
But you were wrong? You admit that?
wrong about what?

All I said was from my PoV he was close to the line when bohh Irish and Zappy turned around. Not much I can do about that. I can't reset what I don't see. Unfortunately due to the mistake Knightmare made I was also the only ref despite there were meant to be 3 others in attendance.
But the screenshots you can quite clearly see he wasn't near his line.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #751 on: July 30, 2018, 03:08:40 pm »
Hard Yikes
Spoiler

[close]

Seen the video from Faisan as well, I mean the first screenshot says it all, whom ever that officer was he was not connected to his line which is always a possibility when maneuvering around in a 1v1 but then at least he should first connect back up to the last guy from his own line before going for a charge.

I don't see how any angle could change that view.

If only you guys had Adam to ref I mean he is the best after all.

Stroke my Ego more and it might burst out

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: July 30, 2018, 03:59:11 pm »
Sharpe suddenly up and leaving the match was odd, also i apologise(yes!) for the 'mistake' i made in slaying vortx, in my eyes one of the nr12 had just connected a stab to a block on the 15th's side so i saw it as a fic but doesn't seem like it and i was wong

sorry toffee and gi

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #753 on: July 30, 2018, 04:04:01 pm »
I hate Exo  >:(
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #754 on: July 30, 2018, 05:20:57 pm »
Sharpe suddenly up and leaving the match was odd, also i apologise(yes!) for the 'mistake' i made in slaying vortx, in my eyes one of the nr12 had just connected a stab to a block on the 15th's side so i saw it as a fic but doesn't seem like it and i was wong

sorry toffee and gi
It's okay knightmare I can't stay mad at you

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: July 31, 2018, 12:08:05 am »
Hard Yikes
Spoiler

[close]

Seen the video from Faisan as well, I mean the first screenshot says it all, whom ever that officer was he was not connected to his line which is always a possibility when maneuvering around in a 1v1 but then at least he should first connect back up to the last guy from his own line before going for a charge.

If only you guys had Adam LONE to ref I mean he is the best after all.

I corrected a grammatical mistake you did, np xx
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: July 31, 2018, 12:28:02 am »
Hard Yikes
Spoiler

[close]

If only you guys had Adam LONE Adam to ref I mean he is the best after all.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Board Moderator
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #757 on: July 31, 2018, 01:17:11 am »
Knightmare, Midnight and Sharpe.

If you remember I said I was just going to be watching, so naturally I showed up stoned like a crackhead out behind the local corner shop then had to ref the whole thing
What??? I wasn't even home lmao ??? ??? ???

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: July 31, 2018, 02:39:09 am »
I agree on the first one, that was a mistake. The second screenshot is completely fine. Obviously the leader charges earlier than the rest as he knows when he will give the
 order to do so. The line literally follows through after one second. The gap on the second screen is not big so that's completely fine. Plus no one in your line had a shot and there was no time to reload, so thats ridiculous. Btw, according to you, you're ramboing in the first round as well then as we can see the exact same thing from your part.  Considering the first screen, you're right, the gap is too big. Vortx' case is very close and technically it was FiC as he shot after one of you guys had started engaging but I dont think that the slay was justified, you cant expect him to be as quick as this.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #759 on: July 31, 2018, 09:17:37 am »
Thats funny because that rambo shit is exactly what Tav abused of in the NWL final 91st vs K-KA

16:20
Spoiler
[close]

Looks like exotic learned alot from this match lol, even though Tav had the nous to not make it that obvious
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: July 31, 2018, 09:56:27 am »
Hard Yikes
Spoiler

[close]

If only you guys had Adam LONE Adam JAMES_MAXWELL to ref I mean he is the best after all.

Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #761 on: July 31, 2018, 10:03:18 am »
WTF I HATE Nr12 now!!!!

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: July 31, 2018, 12:13:11 pm »
Hard Yikes
Spoiler

[close]

If only you guys had Adam LONE Adam JAMES_MAXWELL Adam MacAlister to ref I mean he is the best after all.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #763 on: July 31, 2018, 02:06:49 pm »
Thats funny because that rambo shit is exactly what Tav abused of in the NWL final 91st vs K-KA

Spoiler
[close]

Looks like exotic learned alot from this match lol, even though Tav had the nous to not make it that obvious
You have to imagine: We Germans always sit in a dark room, figuring out a legal limbo to destroy our enemies, because we know for certain, that our normal tactics won't work out. That's why the Wehrmacht tried to build UFOs.
Also analyzing things is our speciality. We watched over 200 demos of regiments playing against each other in order to imitate their ways to win.
If you really think that we care that much to win, I must disappoint you.

All I can say is this: There were no intentions to break the rules from the leadership of the Nr12 and as far as I can judge, ExoticFail did it unintentionally. Many factors played a role in these gabs between the officer and the line. Too much reverses of the line caused a generel gab. I even remember Wüstenwuchs telling Exo, that he was too far away from the line. Also there is always a time gab between communication, when the officer calls for a charge.

I mean there are several excuses that can be brought up in this affair, but we as a regiment listened to the referees since they decided that everything was fine. Indeed the referees made some mistakes, but they are still humans and I personally would like to apologize to the leadership of the 15th YR, because in my opinion at least that one rounds should have been replayed. I hope that there will be no bashing of several individuals, such as the referee or the captain and the Nr12 as a regiment, since we always try to play as fair as we can.

Despite all these matters, I really enjoyed the final and it was quite even, both in melee and shooting, which made it even more enjoyable. I still remember 1v1s like 92nd vs 14e, which were totally onesided although both were considered the best. Zappy played enormously well.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #764 on: July 31, 2018, 02:09:23 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

ez promotion
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.