Author Topic: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)  (Read 12717 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2019, 02:08:00 pm »
Yes because something which was completely unexpected which lead to someone being rushed to hospital I saw into the future and knew that it was going to happen?

Didn't ask for details or want them so no need to explain how serious it is if you don't want to but my point was or my view is if you expected something like this before applying for CR it's a bit of an unrealistic expectation, again depending on the timeframe of the whole scenario but don't talk to me or my rikkert ever again ty

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2019, 02:25:25 pm »
Thank god that some active members of the community signed up, I support either golden or shadey since they are top tier players, know the community and have some input with tournaments oh and shadey has contact with the cav community aswell.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2019, 02:30:16 pm »
Thank god that some active members of the community signed up, I support either golden or shadey since they are top tier players, know the community and have some input with tournaments oh and shadey has contact with the cav community aswell.
I'm afraid i've been removed  :)

Even though I would be a very good choice. Not like  Blaze even knows half the community sorry bro  :-[

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2019, 02:34:49 pm »
Well it’s only CR how much does it really matter like sorry but I’ve seen nothing good come from it recently. Correct me if I’m wrong tho

But ye shadey is probs the best applicant but kore and fwuffy are both good aswell

David_Schrein

« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2019, 02:54:10 pm »
Can i vote AGAINST someone ? (let's say fwuffy for instance)
yes we both vote against fwoofie

Offline UnknownHussar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2019, 04:04:32 pm »
Who couldve expected that the very active Blaze would suddenly disappear!! 1!1?1?1!1???

Don't make such comments before you know the situation. Distasteful. Blaze had to step down because of personal problems.

No more off-topic posts now.

He had those problems before he even applied. So if you actually adked ppl around him then you couldve expected this ...
Did not feel the need that I would have to defend myself but I forgot that you may be 19 but have the mental capacity of a slug, I feel it is extremely disrespectful for you to even comment saying I had those problems before when you don’t even know the problems? Ever since I removed you from my regiment you decided that you would hold a grudge against me and then when everyone turned against you, you played the victim and said you’d let it be, but this is literally the 7-8th instance where you’ve made your little snarky comments that everyone disregards because you are literally irrelevant, stop trying to hard to fit into the genre and the behavior that you do not conceive, time and time again you’ve attempted to discredit me to build your own reputation because you’ve ruined yours and become a skitty and time and time again when people go against you that’s when you play the victim card and act all nice.

I do not feel I am in any position to disclose my personal family matters to anyone in this community, people that have known me for long enough and some of my closest friends are aware of the situation at hand and how sudden and devastating it is, yes although I was slow on updating the EU community on what I was doing, I was in the planning of a few events including getting servers together and getting them organized alongside going to work every day and planning whenever I could in my free time, my family matter came out of nowhere and has had a huge personal impact on my which is why I am no longer present on even touching my computer.

I appreciate those who understand my position and have wished me well in hard times, for whoever is elected to be the next CR I will bring my plans forward towards them so that they may host the events that I was unable to and that they may make something come of this, for those who decided they would try and slander myself especially in the position I am in, you are vile disgusting humans in which although your behavior is utterly unacceptable I wish that anything that is leading to you behaving in that way gets sorted and wish the best on yourselves and your futures.

I want to wish the new candidates best of luck on the election and to whoever wins a successful and achievable term!
Not touching the computer apart from all of this nonsense, more activity than you ever did as CR

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2019, 09:11:44 pm »
stop flaming everyone and i think the community have shown they want golden for COMMUNITY rep so dont see why 2 people can jus say no

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2019, 09:27:43 pm »
Yes because something which was completely unexpected which lead to someone being rushed to hospital I saw into the future and knew that it was going to happen?

Didn't ask for details or want them so no need to explain how serious it is if you don't want to but my point was or my view is if you expected something like this before applying for CR it's a bit of an unrealistic expectation, again depending on the timeframe of the whole scenario but don't talk to me or my rikkert ever again ty
Shhhh Irish you're digging yourself a deeper hole with every post.

As for my original post:
Blaze' s personal situation was completely unknown to me. Nothing in this thread states anything about it. I'm not omniscient and just read the previous election thread and this one on this board.
My comment was clearly meant to be a lighthearted joke. Calling it disrespectful is very harsh as it wasn't meant to be ill spirited and was quite obviously not meant to be taken seriously. (the 11!1!!1?!1 should say enough). My joke was not aimed Blaze's personal situation at all. It is based off off the fact that Blaze was very inactive during the time of his election and only got elected because no one else was interested in the position or even cared in the slightest who got it. You (norwegian) confused the subject of the joke with the target of the joke. I didn't even mention his personal situation or make any derogatory remark directly at him.It is honestly embarrassing that I have to defend myself against your smartass remark.
Good day.

Norwegian13

« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2019, 09:59:52 pm »

As for my original post:
Blaze' s personal situation was completely unknown to me. Nothing in this thread states anything about it. I'm not omniscient and just read the previous election thread and this one on this board.
My comment was clearly meant to be a lighthearted joke. Calling it disrespectful is very harsh as it wasn't meant to be ill spirited and was quite obviously not meant to be taken seriously. (the 11!1!!1?!1 should say enough). My joke was not aimed Blaze's personal situation at all. It is based off off the fact that Blaze was very inactive during the time of his election and only got elected because no one else was interested in the position or even cared in the slightest who got it. You (norwegian) confused the subject of the joke with the target of the joke. I didn't even mention his personal situation or make any derogatory remark directly at him.It is honestly embarrassing that I have to defend myself against your smartass remark.
Good day.

The intent behind the message might have not been ill-spirited, however, had you read Blaze's resignation post where he informed of his situation, I'm sure you would've understood why I regarded your comment as insensitive. I'd encourage you to get some more details before jokingly commenting in such situations, especially when it concerns other community members.

Anyway, we stop the off-topic posting here. Further posts on this thread should be serious and pertaining to the discussion of CR candidates and the current election. Consider yourselves warned.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2019, 10:27:25 pm »

As for my original post:
Good day.

The intent behind the message might have not been ill-spirited, however, had you read Blaze's resignation post where he informed of his situation, I'm sure you would've understood why I regarded your comment as insensitive. I'd encourage you to get some more details before jokingly commenting in such situations, especially when it concerns other community members.

The fact that someone is going through a personal situation does not mean you can't make a joke about him. The fact that someone is gay or belongs to a certain minority doesn't mean you can't joke about that person. The fact that someone's family died in something like 9/11 doesn't mean you can't make a joke about that person. Something bad happening in someones life does not make him/her immune to jokes. Now, making jokes directly about that bad situation IS insensitive. Making jokes about something else like his election and term IS NOT insensitive. Again, you're confusing the subject of the joke (the election and term etc) with the target of the joke (Blaze himself). The fact that something bad happened to Blaze, doesn't mean I can no longer make a joke about his election. The fact that my mother died when I was a kid doesn't mean no-one could make a joke about some stupid shit I did in grade school.

Delete this post of you want to. Mute me if you want to. But saying I can no longer reply because you want to "keep it on topic" is immature, the last 3 pages on this thread have been about this shit.

Norwegian13

« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2019, 10:38:35 pm »

As for my original post:
Good day.

The fact that someone is going through a personal situation does not mean you can't make a joke about him. The fact that someone is gay or belongs to a certain minority doesn't mean you can't joke about that person. The fact that someone's family died in something like 9/11 doesn't mean you can't make a joke about that person. Something bad happening in someones life does not make him/her immune to jokes. Now, making jokes directly about that bad situation IS insensitive. Making jokes about something else like his election and term IS NOT insensitive. Again, you're confusing the subject of the joke (the election and term etc) with the target of the joke (Blaze himself). The fact that something bad happened to Blaze, doesn't mean I can no longer make a joke about his election. The fact that my mother died when I was a kid doesn't mean no-one could make a joke about some stupid shit I did in grade school.

Delete this post of you want to. Mute me if you want to. But saying I can no longer reply because you want to "keep it on topic" is immature, the last 3 pages on this thread have been about this shit.

Let's agree to disagree. I'm not going to argue over this, as I see no point in doing so. I was clear in my earlier post.

As for keeping the thread on topic - I already said it once before, now I simply repeated myself.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2019, 11:18:08 pm »
KORE - YES | Fwuffy - NO. Thank you, have a nice day.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2019, 11:33:36 pm »
KORE - YES | Fwuffy - NO. Thank you, have a nice day.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2019, 01:07:58 am »

Might've been new problems then, I jsut knew you had stuff when you applied aswell-

Either way. All I said was that if they were aware of the situation they shouldn't have allowed you. As this could've been prevented.
And some people have told me it was something severe. So don't think I find that funny or anything. I hope all goes well with you and your family, my post wasn't meant as an attack on you. If I misswrote it to make it seem so then sorry.

The other accusations can stay as that. No need to adress that on here.

Also no grudge, altho just as you said about me. I believe you made false accusations about me aswell. just as you say I did for you. So whatever.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 01:09:43 am by Akimoto »

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2019, 02:26:04 am »
Enough of the shit show
Back to applying and voting

Spoiler
[close]