10 (18.9%)
A Brush
0 (0%)
A piece of coal
3 (5.7%)
My "stick"
21 (39.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: The Drawing Thread  (Read 135805 times)

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Drawing Thread
« Reply #525 on: December 06, 2013, 02:44:12 pm »
Yes sir you got al the rights to say that you don't believe me ,but I just hoped that you don' talk anymore about those pictures that the little brother of my friend posted. That we can forgot this hole situation because CrypteX can't help it that his brother posted those pictures.

What pictures?
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Back-up_521st

• Sergeant
  • Fight for what you live for.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Knights of The North †Gallion†
« Reply #526 on: December 06, 2013, 02:48:33 pm »
The pictures of the ninja's  :)

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
« Reply #527 on: December 06, 2013, 08:08:13 pm »
No. 

I do not believe this story. 

It struck me as odd when CryPtex posted three separate works of art with three varying styles. 

I asked CryPtex why he didn't sign his artwork a few weeks back when he began to post 'his' creations to see if he would respond:

He never responded. 

I wasn't going to push it because, hey, lets be honest here.  There's only like 20 people that read this post on a regular basis.  I'm not going to call someone on the carpet if I don't have some sort of proof.

But now I believe CryPteX is lying to us again.  And I use the word 'again' because I don't think he is telling us the truth on many levels.

And here's why. :

"Little Brother" last month, responding to a compliment of "his artwork".
Mhm Ninja, you take requests? :3
Maybe in the future :D because I have lots of work for school and stuf the latest ninja i posted i fear i cant get it clear till next year because of exams :/ and home work(no period)
Please take note of the uncapitalized "i"s and the missing punctuation marks and missed periods for his sentences.

"Big Brother" today
Well u don't have to believe me but here it is(no period)

I was half year ago to my family I came back my brother gots me banned from 5 servers. Now a few weeks ago he wants to try the same as getting me banned on FSE. I changed my password now so he can't troll FSE again. He posted photo's from others amazing work to let you that im a big artist and so getting me in problems and there for I want to thank the Nutty Pig because he did the right thing.
I will make sure this wont happen again(no period)

Thanks for reading this
Kind regards
CryPteX
Now this response it pretty proper in terms of punctuation and whatnot.  At two points he does not use a period to end his sentences.

"Big Brother" today
It was almost a week i was gone to my family I really really promise i didnt do this and i know its hard to believe me but again i didnt do this.
Here, after the apology, is another sloppily typed reply featuring his uncapitalization of the word "i" and absolute refusal to use a comma. 

What this proves, and a simple glance at his past posts over the year will show, is that CryPtex for some reason doesn't like to capitalize his "i"s at random intervals.  He doesn't use proper punctuation with "don't" and "can't".  This shows the supposed Little Brother and the Big Brother both have identical posting styles.

Now onto another point of contention.  I did a little digging into CryPtex's past, and came up with this post 4 months ago:

"Big Brother" THREE MONTHS AGO September 6th, 2013
It fixes lag issues and stuf.
"Little Brother ONE MONTH AGO"
Maybe in the future :D because I have lots of work for school and stufthe latest ninja i posted i fear i cant get it clear till next year because of exams :/ and home work(no period)
It's one thing to have missing punctuation and gramatical errors.  It's another thing entirely to misspell a work like 'stuf' 3 months apart from each other. 

It establishes, in my opinion, that "Little Brother" and "Big Brother" are, in fact, (drum roll) THE SAME PERSON.

The purposeful misspelling of the word "stuf" combined with the pattern of random refusal to capitalize the letter "i" and poor punctuation all stack up to provide a strong case against CryPtex's claim that his "Little Brother" is a diabolical mastermind bent on framing the "Big Brother" for plagiarism.

Which brings me to my next and final conclusion. 

"REAL BIG BROTHER" FOUR MONTHS AGO August 26th
Hello first of all I really want to thank my friends. :)

And yes I am leaving for a year or two.
Tommorow I will leave belgium and I am going to Japan to college. You can still see me on steam but I will not be very active anymore.
If u see that my profile is playing its my younger brother who stays here in belgium.

I want to thank FSE too for making the awesome DLC and Forum. :D

Kind Regards

Ninja

This is, in fact, THE "Real Big Brother".  As you can see, "Real Big Brother" has been gone since August.  This post is well written (well, well written in 'internet standards') with no uncapitalized "i"s, proper punctuation.  It's easy to read, more than one sentence long, and not chock-full of grammatical tragedies   

This is because I believe that this is the way the ACTUAL "REAL BIG BROTHER" types.

I believe that CryPtex is indeed the "Little Brother" and has been all along.  Digging into his post history,  it has become apparent to me that, if anything, the ACTUAL "Real Big Brother" is the one who has periodically dropped in and posted on "Little Brother"s account. 

So, in summary:  I believe that CryPtex is lying.

And he might have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for the uncanny detective skills of.....

TULIP MARINE!!!!!
Image copyright Thundersnow 2013 www.OverlordThundersnow.com and may not be used without expressed written permission.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 08:11:35 pm by Thundersnow »

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #528 on: December 06, 2013, 08:10:57 pm »
a lot of shit
No. 

I do not believe this story. 

It struck me as odd when CryPtex posted three separate works of art with three varying styles. 

I asked CryPtex why he didn't sign his artwork a few weeks back when he began to post 'his' creations to see if he would respond:

He never responded. 

I wasn't going to push it because, hey, lets be honest here.  There's only like 20 people that read this post on a regular basis.  I'm not going to call someone on the carpet if I don't have some sort of proof.

But now I believe CryPteX is lying to us again.  And I use the word 'again' because I don't think he is telling us the truth on many levels.

And here's why. :

"Little Brother" last month, responding to a compliment of "his artwork".
Maybe in the future :D because I have lots of work for school and stuf the latest ninja i posted i fear i cant get it clear till next year because of exams :/ and home work(no period)
Please take note of the uncapitalized "i"s and the missing punctuation marks and missed periods for his sentences.

"Big Brother" today
Well u don't have to believe me but here it is(no period)

I was half year ago to my family I came back my brother gots me banned from 5 servers. Now a few weeks ago he wants to try the same as getting me banned on FSE. I changed my password now so he can't troll FSE again. He posted photo's from others amazing work to let you that im a big artist and so getting me in problems and there for I want to thank the Nutty Pig because he did the right thing.
I will make sure this wont happen again(no period)

Thanks for reading this
Kind regards
CryPteX
Now this response it pretty proper in terms of punctuation and whatnot.  At two points he does not use a period to end his sentences.

"Big Brother" today
It was almost a week i was gone to my family I really really promise i didnt do this and i know its hard to believe me but again i didnt do this.
Here, after the apology, is another sloppily typed reply featuring his uncapitalization of the word "i" and absolute refusal to use a comma. 

What this proves, and a simple glance at his past posts over the year will show, is that CryPtex for some reason doesn't like to capitalize his "i"s at random intervals.  He doesn't use proper punctuation with "don't" and "can't".  This shows the supposed Little Brother and the Big Brother both have identical posting styles.

Now onto another point of contention.  I did a little digging into CryPtex's past, and came up with this post 4 months ago:

"Big Brother" THREE MONTHS AGO September 6th, 2013
It fixes lag issues and stuf.
"Little Brother ONE MONTH AGO"
Maybe in the future :D because I have lots of work for school and stufthe latest ninja i posted i fear i cant get it clear till next year because of exams :/ and home work(no period)
It's one thing to have missing punctuation and gramatical errors.  It's another thing entirely to misspell a work like 'stuf' 3 months apart from each other. 

It establishes, in my opinion, that "Little Brother" and "Big Brother" are, in fact, (drum roll) THE SAME PERSON.

The purposeful misspelling of the word "stuf" combined with the pattern of random refusal to capitalize the letter "i" and poor punctuation all stack up to provide a strong case against CryPtex's claim that his "Little Brother" is a diabolical mastermind bent on framing the "Big Brother" for plagiarism.

Which brings me to my next and final conclusion. 

"REAL BIG BROTHER" FOUR MONTHS AGO August 26th
Hello first of all I really want to thank my friends. :)

And yes I am leaving for a year or two.
Tommorow I will leave belgium and I am going to Japan to college. You can still see me on steam but I will not be very active anymore.
If u see that my profile is playing its my younger brother who stays here in belgium.

I want to thank FSE too for making the awesome DLC and Forum. :D

Kind Regards

Ninja

This is, in fact, THE "Real Big Brother".  As you can see, "Real Big Brother" has been gone since August.  This post is well written (well, well written in 'internet standards') with no uncapitalized "i"s, proper punctuation.  It's easy to read, more than one sentence long, and not chock-full of grammatical tragedies   

This is because I believe that this is the way the ACTUAL "REAL BIG BROTHER" types.

I believe that CryPtex is indeed the "Little Brother" and has been all along.  Digging into his post history,  it has become apparent to me that, if anything, the ACTUAL "Real Big Brother" is the one who has periodically dropped in and posted on "Little Brother"s account. 

So, in summary:  CryPtex is lying.

And he might have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for the uncanny detective skills of.....

TULIP MARINE!!!!!
Image copyright Thundersnow 2013 www.OverlordThundersnow.com and may not be used without expressed written permission.
[close]

Offline Onii

• Donator
  • Your friendly neighbourhood Dane
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 06, 2013, 08:33:01 pm »
So CryPtex = "Little Brother" = "Big Brother"
And Real CryPtex/Former NinjaRazor = "Real Big Brother" who is not "Little Brother"

God that spins my head...  :o

AeroNinja

« Reply #530 on: December 06, 2013, 08:39:26 pm »
So CryPtex = "Little Brother" = "Big Brother"
And Real CryPtex/Former NinjaRazor = "Real Big Brother" who is not "Little Brother"

God that spins my head...  :o
onii come chat in steam il explain you

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 06, 2013, 08:55:03 pm »
When I contacted you on steam, at first you denied that you stole the pictures at all so I posted this hard proof. Now you claim that you did not post the pictures at all and it was your little brother? Was I also talking to your little brother on steam? Because he could remember a lot of past conversations and regiments where had shared and been in.

AeroNinja

« Reply #532 on: December 06, 2013, 09:00:41 pm »
When I contacted you on steam, at first you denied that you stole the pictures at all so I posted this hard proof. Now you claim that you did not post the pictures at all and it was your little brother? Was I also talking to your little brother on steam? Because he could remember a lot of past conversations and regiments where had shared and been in.
Can be because I was studying for my exams can u post the conversation to a pm or so?  Because he was on a laptop but what he did I didn't saw. I know it's hard to believe me nutty he tries to act like I supposed to be.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 06, 2013, 09:03:37 pm »
Can be because I was studying for my exams can u post the conversation to a pm or so?  Because he was on a laptop but what he did I didn't saw. I know it's hard to believe me nutty he tries to act like I supposed to be.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
« Reply #534 on: December 06, 2013, 09:17:47 pm »
Wow, seriously fuck that. Stealing other peoples work so you could feel good about yourself in the internet?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 09:19:40 pm by Walko »
Pointy stick champion

AeroNinja

« Reply #535 on: December 06, 2013, 09:18:53 pm »
Another who doens't get it..

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #536 on: December 06, 2013, 09:22:27 pm »
Whatever, either way, you should remove the pictures if " your work" from this thread.
Pointy stick champion

AeroNinja

« Reply #537 on: December 06, 2013, 09:23:49 pm »
Whatever, either way, you should remove the pictures if " your work" from this thread.
well my brother posted it i can search the owners from the pictures up and set their credit with it here but again i really didnt post this whatever you all think

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #538 on: December 06, 2013, 09:29:41 pm »
If your brother posted it, then why did you not let people know immediately after?
Pointy stick champion

AeroNinja

« Reply #539 on: December 06, 2013, 09:32:35 pm »
If your brother posted it, then why did you not let people know immediately after?
that's the problem nobody believes me but i told here on fse I can understand nobody believes me after all this though it is the truth