Is Windflower a team player?

Yes
10 (9.5%)
No
35 (33.3%)
Imgay
60 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll  (Read 134157 times)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
What unit is that in your pic btw?

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
the pajamy squad

Tbh, I don't remember.

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
  • Side: Confederacy
[youtube]VZglN5CD0FU[/youtube]
HEY GUYS LOOK, IM FAMOUS NOW!
0:50
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:43:43 pm by cowlikenuts »
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
my boy Jon Jones just got stripped of his title for testing positive for TBOL, fuck sakes Jones can't do anything right
Fuck Jon, DC4lyfe
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
my boy Jon Jones just got stripped of his title for testing positive for TBOL, fuck sakes Jones can't do anything right
Fuck Jon, DC4lyfe
DC is a lame pussy tho

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
click here to join the 84th

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Fuck Jon, DC4lyfe
DC is a lame pussy tho
oh yeah that's why he was juicing, wait...
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Spoiler
[close]
That groupfighting team is called 30th Midtier Melee not 30th btw

Fuck Jon, DC4lyfe
DC is a lame pussy tho
Spoiler
[close]

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Fuck Jon, DC4lyfe
DC is a lame pussy tho
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
I would be a little upset if I was competitive during the fight then got knocked out for the first time. That's after I lost the first fight to a man with suspect test results after the first fight then who pops for dick pills before the biggest ppv in company history. Then later I find out the guy is juicing for the second fight as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And that's not even talking about him hitting a women while on coke and the rest of that garbage

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Fuck Jon, DC4lyfe
DC is a lame pussy tho
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
I would be a little upset if I was competitive during the fight then got knocked out for the first time. That's after I lost the first fight to a man with suspect test results after the first fight then who pops for dick pills before the biggest ppv in company history. Then later I find out the guy is juicing for the second fight as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And that's not even talking about him hitting a women while on coke and the rest of that garbage
Jon Jones' manger is right though. He passed pissed test earlier in July, so even if he did take a steroid later on it wouldn't have had any effect for the fight. Jones didn't give a fuck; "I did cocaine for a week before I beat your ass". Never heard about him hitting a woman on coke though.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Fuck Jon, DC4lyfe
DC is a lame pussy tho
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Jon Jones' manger is right though. He passed pissed test earlier in July, so even if he did take a steroid later on it wouldn't have had any effect for the fight. Jones didn't give a fuck; "I did cocaine for a week before I beat your ass". Never heard about him hitting a woman on coke though.
He popped the day before the fight. Jones might have been cycling something that the USADA couldn't test for and the lab where he was getting his stuff messed up. Testing for tbol is like retarded.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Fuck Jon, DC4lyfe
DC is a lame pussy tho
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

He popped the day before the fight. Jones might have been cycling something that the USADA couldn't test for and the lab where he was getting his stuff messed up. Testing for tbol is like retarded.

It's a maybe but there is still uncertainty with that whole situation, USADA is pretty strict with testing so it doesn't seem likely that they were just messing his results up. Tbol is a pretty straightforward anabolic steroid though, not like he tested for clomiphene or something like that, it just seems a bit strange.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
I blame hiphop and basketball for the death of NW.