Author Topic: 1te Garde Jäger Bataillon (NA) [Founded 13/1/29]  (Read 26177 times)

Offline Ser Elliott

• First Lieutenant
  • The flood comes.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guard_Jaguar
  • Side: Union
Re: 1te Garde Jäger Bataillon (NA) [Founded 13/1/29]
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2015, 07:40:14 am »
RIP Jaguars.

Today we rest our helmets.
You have no idea how much cavalry players put practice in taking down grounded units, if the infantry regiments put in half the practice they would never complain about cavalry in the first place. Instead we get "oh cav is just op any retard can do it" thats just you being shit, not us being op.

Stubbs

Re: 1te Garde Jäger Bataillon (NA) [Founded 13/1/29]
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2015, 08:16:39 am »
Over the past week we have been having conversations with the 3. Danske Marines. We decided it would be in the best interest for us to merge together. A big issue that we have been having lately is low attendance/no skirmisher slots for events. This is frustrating for not only myself but everyone involved, and I have been hearing talk of it from other members. The 3DM fields a decent amount of men per event (15-20). Some of their members have agreed to come into the skirmisher slots which will bolster our numbers and allow more play time for us.

We have our own section within the regiment as designated skirmishers. We also have guaranteed skirmisher slots for Monday and Thursday at 8PM EST. Elliott and myself would still be leading the skirmishers and everyone in here is more than welcome to come or leave as they see fit.

Thank you all for dedication to the 1te Garde and I hope to see you all at our new home!

- Stubbs

Big news, brothers. The 1te Garde Jäger Bataillon has successfully merged into the 3DM to created the 2. Jaeger Kompagni. They will accompany the 1. Linje Kompagni with accurate, consistent fire so the regiment can fight more independently during events.