Author Topic: M. League | Season 2 | 200$ | [Grand-Final | ~ - ~ of November]  (Read 72782 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral

Hello everybody, I am pleased to inform you all that I will be hosting another season of M. League! This league will be open for unlimited amout of teams. The tournament format will be brand-new for the Napoloenic Wars Community with the teams playing Swiss-System 5v5 league with a playoff stage. After the Swiss-System, as I said, there's going to be playoff stage with Semi-finals and Grand-final (Bronze Match included). Unlike my last tournament, however, we have an prize-pool there - 200$! Also, this thing will have an mercato (transfer period) like the last Drake's NWGFL, also we got 2 official M. League servers (MLeague_A (Germany) | MLeague_B (Germany)) and official statistics page. If you would like to participate in this league please leave an application below. Good luck and thanks for reading.

| Date: 3rd of September | Monday | 6am GMT |

Thanks to Gatts for giving us two german servers. Thanks to Chicken for creating a map. Thanks to Dren, Daniel & Fwuffy for helping me with the rules. Thanks to ThrowUpTheX for being a nice person.

§ 1 Maturity & Respect:

Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules. The responsibility for ensuring that this happens lies not with one individual - it involves captains, players and referees. It is through discipline, control and mutual respect that the Spirit of the Game flourishes and these are the qualities which forge the fellowship and sense of fair play essential to the Game’s ongoing success and survival. In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents on the M. League thread and the league servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the rule break in question.

§ 2 Cheating & Glitching:

It is strictly prohibited to gain an advantage by using glitches or using game cheats such as unblockable or autoblock. Every player that is found to have using game modifications which gives him or her an unfair advantage - will be banned from the tournament. If a player is found to have broken any of the rules during a match and the admins determine that a significant advantage was gained, that player will get instant ban and his team will forfeit the relevant rounds.

§ 3 League Format & Multiteaming:

The League is to be played in the Swiss-System format. A Swiss-system tournament is a non-eliminating tournament format which features a set number of rounds of competition, but considerably fewer than in a round-robin tournament. In a Swiss tournament, each competitor (team or individual) does not play every other competitor. Competitors meet one-to-one in each round and are paired using a set of rules designed to ensure that each competitor plays opponents with a similar running score, but not the same opponent more than once. The winner is the competitor with the highest aggregate points earned in all rounds. All competitors play in each round unless there is an odd number of players. The amount of rounds is 5. Teams which will finish the league in the first 8, would play in a playoffs, with a match for 3rd place included.

Players may only be in one team that is attending the M. League. If a player is in two teams that are both in the M. League they must choose which one to play for. During league, a player that already played one match for a team can only change team if his team disbanded or if he has been kicked out (Mercato included). If player or players didn't come for a 2 team-matches in a row (from 1st to 3rd round), team captain (leader) can ask me to remove those players from the roster and add some other players instead (again, I would add only those which didn't take a part in the league yet, so didn't play a match. Or played a match but has been kicked out or his team was disbanded.) If a leader and a player have different claim, there will be verification, and then a final decision will be made by the organizers and given by Steam.

There's going to be a transer period (mercato) opened at a later date. So we will not have problems like the last season with players joining teams before a playoffs.

§ 4 Match Format & Class limits:

Each match should be best of 30. Each team which gets first 16 rounds gets an official win, the system is almost the same as in CS:GO, you shouldn't play all 30 rounds during the match if there's already a winner. Each match at 15-15 will go into Over Times (OTs). Each team must field up minimum 4 and maximum 5 players. Teams with less than 5 players may play 4 versus 5 or forfeit the match. The other team is under no obligation to match the other team's numbers. A team is not allowed to go under 4 players at any given point. If a team goes under 4 players they have to forfeit the match, and the remaining rounds will be added in favour of their opponent to the final score.

Over Times (OTs) - In case of a draw in standard time, there will be a best of 6. OTs can be repeated since there can be only one winner. If both teams don't have time to play an OTs, they can ask referee to play a Sudden Death Round. The Sudden Death Round can be played only when both team captains (from both teams) have agreed on it. Sudden Death Round - is the last round, winner of which will be declared as the winner of the match.

Both teams have 15 minutes to gather their players on the agreed upon server. If a team fails to turn up with at least 4 players 15 minutes after the agreed match start time, the other team has to contact an admin immediately and will be awarded a default win. A team that fails to turn up with at least 4 players for the first time will be given a warning, the second time they will be removed from the tournament. Teams are allowed to enforce a restart after these periods of waiting.

Only line infantry, rankers are allowed. (Footguards, Marines, Medics, Grenadiers or Militia do not fall under the category of line infantry).

§ 5 Match Server:

All matches must be played on dedicated Napoleonic M. League servers. It is not allowed to play an official tournament match on another server, unless a tournament administrator gave you permission to do so beforehand. Teams that play on a server other than a league server without permission will be deducted 2 points, however this punishment will be reduced to 1 point per team if, within 24 hours of the match start, they provide the tournament administration with the server logs of the match day. Both teams have to agree to play on one of the M. League servers. If the teams cannot agree on a particular server, they have to ask a referee or tournament administrator for a decision.

There's 2 servers online at the moment:

- MLeague_A (Germany) | Default password is 999
- MLeague_B (Germany) | Default password is 999

The following server settings have to be used during official matches:
- Game Type: Battle
- Control block direction: By mouse movement
- Spectator Camera: Free
- Combat Speed: Medium
- Map time limit (minutes): 240
- Team point limit: 100
- Respawn period (seconds): 3
- Polls are disabled
- Auto team balance threshold (diff.): Unlimited
- Allow individual banners
- Disable ranged weapons
- Competitive score mode
[close]

§ 6 Statistics, MVP's, Referees & Results:

Players should play only under the names they were registered as for this league.

Only referees and captains are allowed to post the result, if someone who is not a referee or captain posts the result, then the post will not be considered as an official result of a match and not added to the bracket, also results have to be posted with the screenshots and videos (in spoiler). At end of a match, we strongly recommend to all people who played to spawn in and not Kill anyone on the server for 5-7 seconds, while the referee will "screenshot" the scoreboards for the statistics of the league. Media stuff will help us to count the stats, so be aware, that if your match wasn't recorded - it's stats won't be added/counted. The best player with the highest amount of kills at the end of the league will get a 30$ prize.

Most Valuable Player (MVP) award will be given by a referee to the player which finished the match with the highest amount of kills. The player which will have the most MVP awards at the end of the league, will get a 20$ prize.

Winner of the league will get a 100$ prize. Runner-Up will get a 50$ prize.

The referee's word is a law.

Mercato (Status): Closed

Opened on: 10th of October | Closed on: 14th of October

Referee Application:

Community Name:
Steam Contact (Link required):
ID (required):
Player Application:

Nickname:
Where you from? (Country):
Youtuber Application:

Nickname:
Youtube Channel (Link required):

Match Application:

Who vs. Who?:
Date & Time:
Server (A or B):
Referee (Required or result won't be counted):
Youtuber or Streamer (Required or stats won't be counted):

This is made for players that aren't in any teams yet, so those who are looking for members in their team can see those who are willing to play.
                                                                  Player Applications (Current: 3)

Nickname: Knightmare

Nickname: Gatts

Nickname: MrDixon

[close]

| Head Organiser: MarxeiL | Organiser: Hercules

| Head Noob: Herishey

| Head Referee: Hypno

| Referees (Current: 9): Daniel | 952369, Cr3a | 1598644, Golden | 503145, Fwuffy | 5808, Kevin | 1086296, ThrowUpTheX | 1438606, Le_Faisan | 1431695, MightyPain | 1372804, Gatts | 9887

| Youtubers (6 out of 9): Daniel (Steam | Youtube), Cr3a (Steam | Youtube), Fwuffy (Steam | Youtube), Herishey (Steam | Youtube), Le_Faisan (Steam | Youtube), Obelix (Steam | Youtube)

What you should know about our staff?
Host - ask him any questions about the league, contact him if you want to help with a league or suggest something.
Head Admins - ask any questions about spreadsheet stats (Hercules) | ask any questions about the league, servers (Herishey).
Head Referee - ask him if you cannot find a referee for your match.

Referees - ask them to referee your match. If you don't have an referee for your match, match won't be counted as official one.
Youtubers - ask them to record your match. If you don't have an youtuber for your match, match won't be counted in statistic page.
[close]

Matchweek #1 Rewards
Most Valuable Players:

| Rikkert with 17 frags (Snappers) vs. Ruff Riders
| Maharbaal with 17 frags (Toxicity Zer0) vs. Spicy Kebabs
| Stark with 31 frags (Poosy) vs. Animals
| Fotin with 17 frags (DetroitDriveBy) vs. WarDogs
| MrGerher with 15 frags (Germany) vs. TBE
| Ophion with 28 frags (Reaper Crew) vs. Olympians
| Mr T with 21 frags (JediMaster) vs. 45e

Best player to watch: | Stark against Animals

Best match to watch: | Olympians vs. Reaper Crew |

P.S. You can find the video on media section.
[close]
Matchweek #2 Rewards
Most Valuable Players:

| Slavic with 22 frags (DetroitDriveBy vs. Reaper Crew)
| ExtaZz94 with 18 frags (Toxicity Zer0 vs. JediMaster)
| Stark with 27 frags (Poosy vs. Snappers)
| Wolpi with 23 frags (Germany vs. Animals)
| Shadey with 23 frags (Olympians vs. Ruff Riders)
| Barristan with 26 frags (WarDogs vs. 45e)
| Michal with 31 frags (TBE vs. Spicy Kebabs)

Best player to watch: | Barristan against 45e

Best match to watch: | Olympians vs. Ruff Riders |

[close]
Matchweek #3 Rewards
Most Valuable Players:

| Fwuffy with 23 frags (Toxicity Zer0 vs. Germany)
| Melsyo with 24 frags (JediMaster vs. 45e)
| Alex with 23 frags (Olympians vs. TBE)
| Obelix with 25 frags (Reaper Crew vs. Snappers)
| Meister with 21 frags (Ruff Riders vs. Animals)
| Golden with 28 frags (Poosy vs. DetroitDriveBy)
| Gatts with 22 frags (Spicy Kebabs vs. WarDogs)

Best player to watch: | Obelix against Snappers

Best match to watch: | Poosy vs. DetroitDriveBy |

[close]

Matchweek #4 Rewards
Most Valuable Players:

| Caskie with 24 frags (Ruff Riders vs. 45e)
| Louisss with 24 frags (JediMaster vs. DetroitDriveBy)
| DayBoul with 20 frags (Snappers vs. TBE)

Best player to watch: | Louisss against DetroitDriveBy

Best match to watch: | Snappers vs. TBE |

[close]
Matchweek #5 Rewards
Most Valuable Players:

| MrGerher with 28 frags (Germany vs. Reaper Crew)
| Janne with 33 frags (DetroitDriveBy vs. Ruff Riders)

Best player to watch: | Janne against Ruff Riders

Best match to watch: | Ruff Riders vs. DetroitDriveBy |

[close]
Matchweek #6 Rewards
Most Valuable Players:

| Caps with 25 frags (Reaper Crew vs. Ruff Riders)

Best player to watch: | Caps against Ruff Riders

Best match to watch: | Reaper Crew vs. Ruff Riders |

[close]

Quarter-Finals Rewards
Most Valuable Players:

| Golden with 28 frags (Poosy vs. Germany)
| Louisss with 32 frags (JediMaster vs. Olympians)
| Fwuffy with 27 frags (Toxicity Zer0 vs. Reaper Crew)
| Rikkert with 36 frags (Snappers vs. DetroitDriveBy)

Best player to watch: | Louisss against Olympians

Best match to watch: | Snappers vs. DetroitDriveBy |
[close]
Semi-finals Rewards
Most Valuable Players:

| Nosswill with 27 frags (Germany vs. JediMaster)
| LeBrave with 17 frags (Toxicity Zer0 vs. Snappers)

Best player to watch: | Nosswill against JediMaster

Best match to watch: | Toxicity Zer0 vs. Snappers |
[close]
Grand-final Rewards
Most Valuable Players:

Best player to watch: TBD

Best match to watch: TBD
[close]

Interview with Bagins | Team Poosy Captain | TOP-2 EU | Click to Read

First of all, how is the team right now, concerning the things like the team atmosphere, team moral, etc.., after all of those line-up changes recently such as [Voluble in, Troister in, Tiberias in, then Voluble being promoted to 2nd captain, Hercules out]. And as we all know, Voluble isn't beloved person in community and actually many players don't like him, so would you say making Voluble a captain a controversial decision?

Bagins: At the moment I think that Poosy is in a difficult position, many of the players within the team are not playing NW with the same motivation they used to so there is not much inclination to get practice matches or put in much effort when we do. The atmosphere in the team ranges from troll to tryhard depending on the circumstance of the match, I think that the troll side keeps everyone happy and allows them to enjoy the game better than if they were mindlessly tryharding like some. The roster changes have mainly come from requests within the team, I don't want Poosy to come across as another All-Stars or Frenchtouch as the whole point of the team from day 1 was for best mates to fuck around and have a laugh. In terms of Voluble I can understand and agree to an extent why he has the reputation he does, although looking past that I personally think that Vol is one of the most well versed and capable leaders that we have in the community at the moment, I think that stems from that fact that he has so much enthusiam for the competitive side of the game, making him co-cpt also takes the weight off my shoulders in terms of in-game leading and overall organisation.

How confident do you feel about yourself in the team right now? I mean, before all the roster changes, Poosy was a very "Bagins-based" team where the line-up in-game provided a situation where you could excel and to allow you to carry the team, and now you have Tiberias, who has almost the same role in every team he was playing before, would you say him being here changes your role within the team, perhaps allowing you to take a step back and not necessarily being relied upon so much?

Bagins: In terms of confidence the only expectation of myself I have is to not ever be in the position where I am not letting the team down within a match, e.g causing us to lose rounds, I am not so fussed about feeling the need to perform the best or carry. In terms of saying Poosy was a "Bagins-based" team doesnt seem very realistic to me, I have always tried to set Poosy up (Lineup/Strats/Roles) so that everyone is in their strongest positions to allow them all to perform their best and even carry not just me. Adding Tiberias to the roster is just adding another strong aggresive first picker to the team which I believe was something we sorely needed, I agree in that it will perhaps take the pressure off of me to make aggresive first picks for the team but will also give the other team more than 1 person to worry about in that way, which I see as a double positive, I would also argue that within Poosy I am not totally relied upon to make things happen as there are many other players within the team that influence the outcome of matches and rounds just as much as me.

What do you think are your chances for winning the whole league given that you are the consensus favourite?

Bagins: I think Poosy's chances are good but im not sat here thinking that it's 100% in the bag, far from it, there are plenty of teams at the moment that have great potential in 5v5s so my attitude is that it's totally up in the air for who will win.

What are your opinions about other teams, any teams that stand out as potential dangers? Which team you wouldn't like to face before the grand-final?

Bagins: I think that Jedi Masters are abit of a dark horse at the moment they have really stepped up their game recently, In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

What do you think about the league format - Swiss-System?

Bagins: I don't like that in alot of tourneys teams turn up get beaten in the 1st round and are eliminated so I think that although the swiss system can take longer it just gives everyone a better chance to play more and also against teams that they will be more balanced against allowing them to enjoy it more. thumbs up :D

[close]

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 07:21:11 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M. League | 5v5 | 200$ | [Grand-Final | ~ - ~ of November]
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 12:30:30 am »
Current: 14

Team Name: DetroitDriveBy
Captain's Steam: MarxeiL
Co-Captain's Steam: ThrowUpTheX

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

MarxeiL

Desant

Slavic

ThrowUpTheX

Fotin

Muha

Maurice

Water

Janne

Nock

ID

[close]

Team Name:
Captain's Steam:
Co-Captain's Steam:

Roster - 0/10
Nationality

Nickname

ID

[close]

Team Name: Ruff Riders
Captain's Steam: Ricky
Co-Captain's Steam: Bidbig

Roster - 8/10
Nationality

Nickname

Ricky

BidBig

MK_Blake

Fapian

Caskie

Mike

Meister

Heinrich

ID

[close]

Team Name: TBE
Captain's Steam: MightyPain
Co-Captain's Steam: TBA

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

Captain Black

MightyPain

Rydh

Ismar

Michal

Fralla8

Artista

Rivers

Sadman

Zappy

ID

[close]

Team Name: Snappers
Captain's Steam: Gi
Co-Captain's Steam: Vortx

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

Gi

Vortx

Dayboul

Le_Faisan

Rikkert

Carlitos

firefly

Irish

Szczepan

XaArtil

ID

[close]

Team Name: Germany
Captain's Steam: Phoen!x
Co-Captain's Steam: Noswill

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

Nosswill

Phoen!x

Moskito

Gerher

Wolpi

Felix

Tigere

Rommel

DarkCore

bunter_igel

ID

[close]

Team Name: SpicyKebabs
Captain's Steam: Marji
Co-Captain's Steam: Luz1ka

Roster - 7/10
Nationality

Nickname

Marji

Luz1ka

Sayartun

Gatts

Altay

Aurius

Siamons

Sanel

max1m

ID

[close]

Team Name: Poosy
Captain's Steam: Bagins
Co-Captain's Steam: Voluble

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

Python

Hypno

Voluble

Bagins

Herishey

Tiberias

Troister

Golden

Stark

Dren

ID

[close]

Team Name: JediMasters
Captain's Steam: Melsyo
Co-Captain's Steam: Louisss

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

Melsyo

Louisss

Padawan

Raii

Hunted

Mr T

lonedoge

DOMI

Amue

Alatriste

ID

[close]

Team Name: Olympians
Captain's Steam: Bandej
Co-Captain's Steam: Steinnman

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

Bandej

Steinnman

Anubis

Smallest

Shadey

Ivan

Ziggy

Jones

Alex

HerculesTP

ID

[close]

Team Name: ToxicityZero
Captain's Steam: ExtaZz94
Co-Captain's Steam: Maharbaal

Roster - 9/10
Nationality

Nickname

ExtaZz94

Cr3a

LeBrave

Maharbaal

Owindd

Drake

Bessières

Fwuffy

M4rqueZ

ID

[close]

Team Name: WarDogs
Captain's Steam: Barristan
Co-Captain's Steam: PrideOfNi

Roster - 8/10
Nationality

Nickname

Barristan

PrideOfNi

Frittentime

Fungus

Nero

Horposs

Hepty

Sleepy

ID

[close]

Team Name: 45e
Captain's Steam: Syrcrim
Co-Captain's Steam: RzR

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

Bastille

RzR

FoxTrot

Lovecat

Law

Gimli

Zombrax

Exeter

Vade

Syrcrim

ID

[close]

Team Name: Animals
Captain's Steam: Coco_Murat
Co-Captain's Steam: Centurion

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

Centurion

Faze

Gaz

Pierre

Eddard_Stark

Leberchill

Hursty

Barvit

Coco_Ayala

Zawisza

ID

[close]

Team Name: Reaper Crew
Captain's Steam: Movement
Co-Captain's Steam: Obelix

Roster - 10/10
Nationality

Nickname

Ophion

Caps

Movement

Lvov

SharZ

Obelix

EpicxPizza

Chef

BlackBeard

Wursti

ID

TBA

[close]

| Winner: 100$ |
| Runner-Up: 50$ |

The Best Player: 30$
Player with the most MVP awards: 20$

Team Names & Scores there is going to be updated/added after and before the every matchweek. Teams are seeded randomly.

(7 matches with 0-0 record)

Snappers

16:11
Ruff Riders

Poosy

16:8
Animals

TBE

6:16
Germany

Toxicity Zer0

16:1
Spicy Kebabs

DetroitDriveBy

16:4
WarDogs

Olympians

11:16
Reaper Crew

JediMaster

16:6
45e

(3 matches with 1-0 record | 3 matches with 0-1 record | 1 match with 1-0 vs. 0-1 record)

(1-0 vs. 1-0 matches)

JediMasters

1:16
Toxicity Zer0

Poosy

16:10
Snappers

DetroitDriveBy

16:9
Reaper Crew

(1-0 vs. 0-1 match)

Germany

16:3
Animals

(0-1 vs. 0-1matches)

Ruff Riders

14:16
Olympians

WarDogs

45e

SpicyKebabs

TBE

(2 matches with 2-0 record | 3 matches with 1-1 record | 2 matches with 0-2 record)

(2-0 vs. 2-0 matches; team which wins their match getting qualified in playoffs)

DetroitDriveBy

Poosy

Germany

12:16
Toxicity Zer0

(1-1 vs. 1-1 matches)

45e

JediMasters

TBE

Olympians

Reaper Crew

10:16
Snappers

(0-2 vs. 0-2 matches; team which loses their match leaving the tournament)

SpicyKebabs

16:12
WarDogs

Ruff Riders

16:7
Animals

(2 matches with 2-1 record | 1 match with 2-1 vs. 1-2 record | 2 matches with 1-2 record)

(2-1 vs. 2-1 matches; team which wins their match getting qualified in playoffs)

DetroitDriveBy

8:16
JediMaster

Germany

0:0
Olympians

(1-2 vs. 2-1 match; if 2-1 team wins this match - getting qualified in playoffs; if 1-2 team loses this match - getting eliminated and quits the tournament;)

TBE

9:16
Snappers

(1-2 vs. 1-2 matches; team which loses their match getting eliminated and quits the tournaments)

Ruff Riders

16:8
45e

Reaper Crew

Spicy Kebabs

(2 matches (2-2 record; team which wins this match getting qualified in playoffs)

Ruff Riders

DetroitDriveBy

Reaper Crew

12:16
Germany

(1 match (2-3 record; team which wins this match getting qualified in playoffs; team which loses this match getting eliminated and quits the tournament)

Reaper Crew

16:12
Ruff Riders

3-0 teams playing 3-3 & 3-2; 3-1 teams playing 3-1 & 3-2

Poosy

0:16
Germany

JediMasters

16:11
Olympians

Snappers

19:16
DetroitDriveBy

Toxicity Zer0

16:10
Reaper Crew

Germany

JediMasters

Toxicity Zer0

Snappers

Toxicity Zer0

Germany

Toxicity Zer0 vs. SpicyKebabs (Recorded by Fwuffy)

[close]
JediMasters vs. 45e (Recorded by Louisss)

[close]
Poosy vs. Animals (Recorded by Le_Faisan)

[close]

Olympians vs. Reaper Crew (Recorded by Obelix)

[close]
DetroitDriveBy vs. WarDogs (Recorded by Obelix)

[close]
Snappers vs. Ruff Riders (Recorded by Le_Faisan)

[close]

WarDogs vs. 45e (Recorded by FoxTrot)

[close]
Olympians vs. Ruff Riders (Recorded by DanTheMan)

[close]
DetroitDriveBy vs. Reaper Crew (Recorded by Obelix)

[close]
Germany vs. Animals (Recorded by Le_Faisan)

[close]

JediMasters vs. Toxicity Zer0 (Recorded by Fwuffy)

[close]
Poosy vs. Snappers (Recorded by Le_Faisan)

[close]

DetroitDriveBy vs. Poosy (Recorded by Cr3a
[close]
Ruff Riders vs. Animals (Recorded by Le_Faisan)
[close]
Snappers vs. Reaper Crew (Recorded by Le_Faisan)
[close]

Spicy Kebabs vs. WarDogs (Recorded by Daniel)
[close]
Olympians vs. TBE (Recorded by Bandej)
[close]
Toxicity Zer0 vs. Germany (Recorded by Fwuffy)
[close]

JediMaster vs. 45e (Recorded by Louisss)
[close]

DetroitDriveBy vs. JediMaster (Recorded by Louisss)
[close]
Ruff Riders vs. 45e (Recorded by Cr3a)
[close]
Snappers vs. TBE (Recorded by Le_Faisan)
[close]

Spicy Kebabs vs. Reaper Crew (Default win for RC)
No record available
[close]
Olympians vs. Germany (Default win for Olymp
No record available
[close]

Ruff Riders vs. DetroitDriveBy (14-16 win for DDB)
No record available[/spoiler
/td]

Reaper Crew vs. Germany (Recorded by Le_Faisan)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzBSfZgXDig[/spoiler
[close]

Ruff Riders vs. Reaper Crew (Recorded by Le_Faisan)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjcLlruXORo[/spoiler
/td]
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 06:47:10 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: M. League | 5v5 | 200$ | Work In Progress
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 12:32:39 am »
make me co-host

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 12:47:06 am »
Reserved

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 02:29:01 am »
you fucking cunt
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 02:45:03 am »
you fucking cunt
ikr. Sorry for forcing you to play this shitty game once again

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 11:50:40 am »
  :-[

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 11:48:52 pm »
This another 5v5 league?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 12:10:41 am »

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 12:12:30 am »
Little message for melsyo since the other thread is locked : nice bait, all of this bullshit cuz i didn't play for your little jedis  :-*, i'll go clean my ass with this :

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2018, 12:15:20 am »
gl
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2018, 12:23:15 am »
Little message for melsyo since the other thread is locked : nice bait, all of this bullshit cuz i didn't play for your little jedis  :-*, i'll go clean my ass with this :

Spoiler
[close]
WTF

vieze infantiele aap zuig mijn dikke slurf

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 12:34:14 am »

Spoiler
[close]
WTF

vieze infantiele aap zuig mijn dikke slurf

ez nem - o

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2018, 02:13:08 am »
P.S in the other M.League. Poosy never Lost to Oven. Which ChimpZ beat. Poosy lost to FT. A fairly big difference. With FT excluded. Technically Poosy won all its matches. And in the end had more points that ChimpZ. Poosy won M.League (Mk1)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2018, 02:24:49 am »
P.S in the other M.League. Poosy never Lost to Oven. Which ChimpZ beat. Poosy lost to FT. A fairly big difference. With FT excluded. Technically Poosy won all its matches. And in the end had more points that ChimpZ. Poosy won M.League (Mk1)