Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]  (Read 136108 times)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]
« Reply #945 on: February 15, 2018, 12:53:27 am »
My salary with PohuiNahui is in line with the Ukrainian GDP unfortunately, I would like to sign with another team such as LeJock.
Sorry but a professional league such as this refuses to allow intimate relationships with team members and you have been caught in bed with the french way to many times for our liking!

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
« Reply #946 on: February 15, 2018, 03:07:55 am »
I said next week you donuts, I will lose all these signups.

Unless Herc wants to go back through all the pages then you knobs will have to repost when I open signups probably.

In regards to how the transfer window will work, some captains have money already and all captains will get more money based upon their performance in the league, e.g. first place of each league gets 3mil, second place gets 2mil and the rest get 1mil each. In terms of existing players who want to swap teams they'd have to make their captain aware and it'd be down to the captains to make trades with other captains for said player, though these will of course need to be sanctioned by myself or Hercules first.

But at the same time if a player wasnt happy where they were in a club there is nothing forcing them there unless they have a contract per say. What im getting across is the captain could hold onto a player this entire league and refuse to let them go
Yes they could technically, but if you're going to refuse to play for that captain or going to play worse as you dislike them then that's stupid of the captain.

Maybe you should do it so that the last place gets more money and the winning gets the least amount of money; so you can add balance to the league and make it more competitive as teams that have expensive inactive players will no doubt suffer more, and it will be much more of an one sided league which nobody wants.
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #947 on: February 15, 2018, 06:43:05 am »
I said next week you donuts, I will lose all these signups.

Unless Herc wants to go back through all the pages then you knobs will have to repost when I open signups probably.

In regards to how the transfer window will work, some captains have money already and all captains will get more money based upon their performance in the league, e.g. first place of each league gets 3mil, second place gets 2mil and the rest get 1mil each. In terms of existing players who want to swap teams they'd have to make their captain aware and it'd be down to the captains to make trades with other captains for said player, though these will of course need to be sanctioned by myself or Hercules first.

But at the same time if a player wasnt happy where they were in a club there is nothing forcing them there unless they have a contract per say. What im getting across is the captain could hold onto a player this entire league and refuse to let them go
Yes they could technically, but if you're going to refuse to play for that captain or going to play worse as you dislike them then that's stupid of the captain.

Maybe you should do it so that the last place gets more money and the winning gets the least amount of money; so you can add balance to the league and make it more competitive as teams that have expensive inactive players will no doubt suffer more, and it will be much more of an one sided league which nobody wants.
What's point of giving money to the team which already lost a spot in playoffs?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:48:23 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 15, 2018, 06:48:57 am »
Also giving a team that's behind more means to get forward is the opposite of competetive, it just means you're giving a weaker team extra advantages to get further, which is basically just team-fixing then. Competetive is when all teams are treated equally with no advantage over the other besides total skill.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 15, 2018, 07:17:56 am »
No need to change rosters, team Iceland wins

Respect is not here
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 15, 2018, 07:39:51 am »
Can see his point though.. Pretty sure one of the purposes of the league were to get rid of the same groupfighting teams that just dominated the scene. If players have no choice whether they stay or leave and if teams who do the worst get no money teams are just going to dominate again. Just by looking at some of the teams, captains have chose their previous gf members and if there is going to be no rotation doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose a little? But then again you could argue its just been incompetence from the captains who have bad teams by choosing friends over skill. Idk when I signed up I saw the idea of having all the best players spread out amongst teams because they would be so expensive but it seems a lot of them are together already and would happily stay there for the rest of the league... Im just kinda throwing out arguments from all sides to see what everyone's opinion on the matter is I'm not trying to cause any trouble or anything.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 15, 2018, 07:48:31 am »
Yeah I feel ya but I still see quite some people spread over different teams, and that includes like proper good players imo.
I see where he's coming from but to call it more competetive is not the right word then I feel like.
I guess to make it more even, and on more even terms, to call it that would make more sense.
Although this league seems to be a back-up for most people already since matches get organized mostly at the end of the limit when they have to be played.

Maybe finish the first season and then we can reflect on what needs proper changing? And transfers are starting at some point soon aswell afaik but I forgot exactly when it was.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #952 on: February 15, 2018, 09:33:16 am »
YO MELSYO, ACCEPT FRIEND REQUEST.

WE GOT MATCHES TO PLAY U FK
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #953 on: February 15, 2018, 09:51:33 am »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #954 on: February 15, 2018, 10:40:17 am »
Can see his point though.. Pretty sure one of the purposes of the league were to get rid of the same groupfighting teams that just dominated the scene. If players have no choice whether they stay or leave and if teams who do the worst get no money teams are just going to dominate again. Just by looking at some of the teams, captains have chose their previous gf members and if there is going to be no rotation doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose a little? But then again you could argue its just been incompetence from the captains who have bad teams by choosing friends over skill. Idk when I signed up I saw the idea of having all the best players spread out amongst teams because they would be so expensive but it seems a lot of them are together already and would happily stay there for the rest of the league... Im just kinda throwing out arguments from all sides to see what everyone's opinion on the matter is I'm not trying to cause any trouble or anything.
It's hardly like all of TFFO or PR are together. :P

But I can see what you mean from some teams, I won't be giving teams that are doing worse extra money simple as that it'll work the way I said for this season, if we do another season in the distant future maybe we can change some things if it doesn't work.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 15, 2018, 10:48:31 am »
Give me an emoji again il fuckin bottle you in reading

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 15, 2018, 10:49:09 am »
shit sorry 4mil
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 15, 2018, 10:50:09 am »
shit sorry 4mil
Should feel privlidged you even get to sleep in the same area as a 4 mil star like myself

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 15, 2018, 10:58:54 am »
shit sorry 4mil
Should feel privlidged you even get to sleep in the same area as a 4 mil star like myself
I am, you're the reason I'm going. Fuck the music!

Offline Kevin_

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 15, 2018, 11:04:33 am »