Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]  (Read 136109 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]
« Reply #859 on: February 07, 2018, 10:35:42 pm »
Match: XMD 13 vs DreamMemeTeam 15
Date: 7th Feb 8pmgmt
Server: NWGFL_1
Referee: MightyIrishMan
Screenshot:
Spoiler
[close]

Bit of sorting out to be done after this match, will be talking with Hercules on the matter.
When Pride goes from 41 ping to 13 and goes from 3 - 13 to 16 - 4, https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943937594940061610/E3BF1BCF8EAF59C1D77813BCAFC1BE3748E6D073/ has a completely new face https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/925923196429487997/2DC98451E4F07A3C10732AEB2D90A878D88619AD/ and new play style seems legit to me.

Even though the fact pride was playing with Eddies name and Eddie was playing with Pride's name as a meme? Also eddie was trolling because he was lagging and because he is eddie then he rejoined on a different profile with a new face because he is special and coincedentally and luckily for us resetting solved his ping problems and me and herishey told him to stop trolling and try because we might lose and he went off like he should of done all game long but hes a meme!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: February 07, 2018, 10:37:16 pm »
english voluble

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #861 on: February 07, 2018, 10:37:40 pm »
Dw about it Vol, the logs will show it all tomorrow.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 07, 2018, 10:41:12 pm »
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #863 on: February 07, 2018, 10:42:35 pm »
Match: XMD 13 vs DreamMemeTeam 15
Date: 7th Feb 8pmgmt
Server: NWGFL_1
Referee: MightyIrishMan
Screenshot:
Spoiler
[close]

Bit of sorting out to be done after this match, will be talking with Hercules on the matter.
When Pride goes from 41 ping to 13 and goes from 3 - 13 to 16 - 4, https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943937594940061610/E3BF1BCF8EAF59C1D77813BCAFC1BE3748E6D073/ has a completely new face https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/925923196429487997/2DC98451E4F07A3C10732AEB2D90A878D88619AD/ and new play style seems legit to me.

Even though the fact pride was playing with Eddies name and Eddie was playing with Pride's name as a meme? Also eddie was trolling because he was lagging and because he is eddie then he rejoined on a different profile with a new face because he is special and coincedentally and luckily for us resetting solved his ping problems and me and herishey told him to stop trolling and try because we might lose and he went off like he should of done all game long but hes a meme!
vol ur honestly trash
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline NWFL Official

• Corporal
  • Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Herishey/Hercules/Tardet
« Reply #865 on: February 08, 2018, 10:01:21 am »
In terms of the whole shenanigans of controversy between PrideofNi, Eddie and Bagins.

I am currently investigating this, and will continue to do so, the score will remain at its current state until enough evidence can be gathered to either disqualify players, null the match, or dismiss the claim all together.

Oh -snip- Bagins, PrideofNi and Eddie are all under Scrutiny and watch at this current moment.

-HerculesTP
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:30:20 pm by Windflower »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 08, 2018, 10:45:29 am »
In terms of the whole shenanigans of controversy between PrideofNi, Eddie and Bagins.

I am currently investigating this, and will continue to do so, the score will remain at its current state until enough evidence can be gathered to either disqualify players, null the match, or dismiss the claim all together.

Oh -snip- Bagins, PrideofNi and Eddie are all under Scrutiny and watch at this current moment.

-HerculesTP

As Captain of Bagins, shouldn't you be under scrutiny as well?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:30:29 pm by Windflower »

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 08, 2018, 10:52:54 am »

-HerculesTP

oh shi
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:30:39 pm by Windflower »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 08, 2018, 10:55:53 am »

-HerculesTP

Yeah definitely, sorry i forgot i can bend his will to my own accord.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:30:48 pm by Windflower »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #869 on: February 08, 2018, 11:07:43 am »
Exposed.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.