Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]  (Read 136108 times)

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]
« Reply #765 on: February 03, 2018, 12:32:16 pm »
Match: XMD vs LeJockBrave
Date: 3th Feb 8 gmt
Server: Idc
Referee: Idc
Screenshot:
Video:

Offline Mighty Irish Man

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Pte_Mighty
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #766 on: February 03, 2018, 05:00:35 pm »
Match: XMD vs LeJockBrave
Date: 3th Feb 8 gmt
Server: Idc
Referee: Idc
Screenshot:
Video:

I can take it.

Offline NWFL Official

• Corporal
  • Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Herishey/Hercules/Tardet
« Reply #767 on: February 03, 2018, 09:43:40 pm »
XMD vs LeJockBrave

This match is up for some scrutiny due to timings, captain roles etc.

Hurtsy is the new captain of XMD, therefore Mightypain's application for a match is Invalid. the match however was agreed upon, and was due to start at 8:15, not 8:00.  I cannot give a free win to something that is just a miss-communication.  This is XMD's fault internally, but was completely out of their control. XMD and leJockBrave will re-organise their match, if they cannot arrange it this week, i will allow a special exception for them to complete it by next week. Which means both of their matches need to be done next week. Next time this happens again within XMD, i will not be so considerate.

Thanks a lot to MightyIrishMan for handling the match following match criteria to the rules and handling it maturely.

-HerculesTP

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #768 on: February 03, 2018, 09:48:16 pm »
XMD vs LeJockBrave

This match is up for some scrutiny due to timings, captain roles etc.

Hurtsy is the new captain of XMD, therefore Mightypain's application for a match is Invalid. the match however was agreed upon, and was due to start at 8:15, not 8:00.  I cannot give a free win to something that is just a miss-communication.  This is XMD's fault internally, but was completely out of their control. XMD and leJockBrave will re-organise their match, if they cannot arrange it this week, i will allow a special exception for them to complete it by next week. Which means both of their matches need to be done next week. Next time this happens again within XMD, i will not be so considerate.

Thanks a lot to MightyIrishMan for handling the match following match criteria to the rules and handling it maturely.

-HerculesTP
Thanks, Sorry for the confusion, Maharbaal please add me next time not a member thanks.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #769 on: February 03, 2018, 09:54:40 pm »
We will not play that match, how can a member of you team can freely organise a match without telling you. This statement is just bullshit you perfectly knew we had a match but you were playing an other match instead while we were waiting on the real server. I have others things to do than just re-scheduling a match that we won. Mighty is a friend of your don't bullshit  and saying that you didn't know that we had a match.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 03, 2018, 09:55:57 pm »
We will not play that match, how can a member of you team can freely organise a match without telling you. This statement is just bullshit you perfectly knew we had a match but you were playing an other match instead while we were waiting on the real server. I have others things to do than just re-scheduling a match that we won. Mighty is a friend of your don't bullshit  and saying that you didn't know that we had a match.
Well I didn't know lol hence why I shown up late?

Also: If you never even had me on your friends list thats why I added you at 20:21 after you all left the server cause you didn't even contact me at all seems like a sly way to get a default win.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:58:51 pm by Hursty »

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
« Reply #771 on: February 03, 2018, 09:59:31 pm »

I don't even know who his the leader in that fking team, i had thing to do and Hursty came to me to told me in 1H we have NWFL match, so of course people don't showed up. What a shame to accept some captain like that.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 03, 2018, 10:11:58 pm »
I mean you can say what you all want, I wasn't told about this Match at all until 7:30 UK time, Mighty told me legit 30 mins before we had to play and I told him that it was bad that he organised it, he said make sure you are there for 8:15 cause thats when it starts and thats what me and the rest of the team, Cletus, Barristan, Planta and Centurion did we joined the server at 20:18 cause thats when we got the details. Mighty knows he was in the wrong for organising it with you Marharbaal however you should have asked me not a member. But admins have made there decision so message me on steam and lets re organise.

Offline Owindd

• Major
  • Aide de Camp du 2e Grenadiers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Gren_AdC_Owindd
« Reply #773 on: February 03, 2018, 10:12:06 pm »
wtf les amis

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 03, 2018, 10:14:30 pm »
I mean you can say what you all want, I wasn't told about this Match at all until 7:30 UK time, Mighty told me legit 30 mins before we had to play and I told him that it was bad that he organised it, he said make sure you are there for 8:15 cause thats when it starts and thats what me and the rest of the team, Cletus, Barristan, Planta and Centurion did we joined the server at 20:18 cause thats when we got the details. Mighty knows he was in the wrong for organising it with you Marharbaal however you should have asked me not a member. But admins have made there decision so message me on steam and lets re organise.
Maharbaal should have asked Hursty

Offline Mighty Irish Man

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: February 03, 2018, 10:16:25 pm »
Mighty knows he was in the wrong for organising it with you Marharbaal however you should have asked me not a member. But admins have made there decision so message me on steam and lets re organise.

I would just like to know, why did Mighty take it upon himself to set up a match? Was there some confusion? did he think he was Captain?

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 03, 2018, 10:17:47 pm »
Mighty knows he was in the wrong for organising it with you Marharbaal however you should have asked me not a member. But admins have made there decision so message me on steam and lets re organise.

I would just like to know, why did Mighty take it upon himself to set up a match? Was there some confusion? did he think he was Captain?
I don't know I've spoken to him since the incident he just badly fucked up he never told me like I said thats why I'm also pissed off..

If I knew like 2 hours before then I would have been fine to have the match but I was told at 19:30 UK time when I was in a event leading and also that the match starts at 20:15 Cletus and all my team was in the channel ready just we didn't get the details from PaiN till 20:18 and this was because I had no clue who was admining or who we was against

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 03, 2018, 10:19:10 pm »

Well i thought im still a cpt so it was my fault i apologyse for that

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 03, 2018, 10:24:30 pm »
Admins have told us to reschedule so Maharbaal tell me on steam when we can do it ..

Offline Mighty Irish Man

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 03, 2018, 10:26:55 pm »

I don't know I've spoken to him since the incident he just badly fucked up he never told me like I said thats why I'm also pissed off..

If I knew like 2 hours before then I would have been fine to have the match but I was told at 19:30 UK time when I was in a event leading and also that the match starts at 20:15 Cletus and all my team was in the channel ready just we didn't get the details from PaiN till 20:18 and this was because I had no clue who was admining or who we was against

Then I also made a mistake, I should have only dealt with team captains. I figured MightyPain had the all clear to set up the match since he posted it, so I sent him the details and not you Hursty. From now on I'll only deal with team captains, and I apologies to both teams for my part in this confusion.