Author Topic: Rate the Avatar Mk. 2  (Read 207790 times)

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Rate the Avatar Mk. 2
« Reply #1575 on: January 13, 2016, 06:50:17 pm »
The oldie one was better :( 6/10
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:51:50 pm by Skyfall »

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1576 on: January 13, 2016, 06:53:09 pm »
8/10

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1577 on: January 14, 2016, 03:19:09 am »
7/10
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1578 on: January 14, 2016, 06:53:18 am »
8/10
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

AeroNinja

« Reply #1579 on: January 14, 2016, 09:30:12 am »
You are literally the most awkward and dick-ish person I've ever seen. I know FSE is a Kindergarten. Seems you are the leader of all the inbreds here.

But yeah. Now I'm the bad guy again. Not going further into discussion.

1/10

Woah, Kronox. Don't post in the thread if you can't handle some critique. I understand that you spent 12 hours making your avatar and put a lot of effort in it, but it's not the masterpiece you might think it is.

I guess it goes for all children really, so maybe you should just listen to Rhen. He's an immature prick just like you.

Maybe FSE is a kindergarten, I'm not really good with kids in real life either. I also can't be the leader of the inbreds here because I don't get along with you very well.

This is exactly, literally what 12-13 year olds would say. I dont care about your critizism. But stop stealing my ideas. You are obviously the worst troll I have ever seen in my entire life

Btw seems you cant take critizism either. And why if you cant get along with me well, why wont you just shut up and leave it by this..

Ghost 8/10.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:39:47 am by κʀonoх »

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: January 14, 2016, 12:50:40 pm »
You are literally the most awkward and dick-ish person I've ever seen. I know FSE is a Kindergarten. Seems you are the leader of all the inbreds here.

But yeah. Now I'm the bad guy again. Not going further into discussion.

1/10

Woah, Kronox. Don't post in the thread if you can't handle some critique. I understand that you spent 12 hours making your avatar and put a lot of effort in it, but it's not the masterpiece you might think it is.

I guess it goes for all children really, so maybe you should just listen to Rhen. He's an immature prick just like you.

Maybe FSE is a kindergarten, I'm not really good with kids in real life either. I also can't be the leader of the inbreds here because I don't get along with you very well.

This is exactly, literally what 12-13 year olds would say. I dont care about your critizism. But stop stealing my ideas. You are obviously the worst troll I have ever seen in my entire life

Btw seems you cant take critizism either. And why if you cant get along with me well, why wont you just shut up and leave it by this..

Ghost 8/10.

I thought im the worst troll u have ever seen in ur life u son of a biscuit

9/10
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: January 14, 2016, 04:15:29 pm »
Ghost you aint even touching Skills

7/10
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: January 14, 2016, 04:16:28 pm »
7/10 Nice graphics, not much effort

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: January 15, 2016, 09:05:48 am »
Make it transparent and I'll give you a 7/10.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1584 on: January 15, 2016, 01:18:27 pm »
LENSSS FLAREEE 7/10

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline MR_Cheath

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1eMar_pA_Cheath
« Reply #1585 on: January 15, 2016, 02:01:07 pm »
log64/sin(5/9)

Offline Gamboji

• Donator
  • zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: January 15, 2016, 02:39:47 pm »

Ghost 8/10.

Cheath 2/10

It's funny how you're getting so angry because I made your avatar in paint. "stop stealing my ideas" You are such an arrogant autist.

Also, why can't I take "critizism"? What has led you to believe I can't take "critizism"? I wouldn't start crying if someone said my avatar is shit, you're just an immature dickhead.

"And why if you cant get along with me well, why wont you just shut up and leave it by this.." You're the one who starts it. I made a reply to you when you got pissed off and didn't post since then, you're the person bringing it up now.

You seem like more of a 12 year old than me, kiddo.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: January 15, 2016, 02:54:49 pm »
10/10 narco
>always high
>GOAT

AeroNinja

« Reply #1588 on: January 15, 2016, 03:03:37 pm »

Ghost 8/10.

Cheath 2/10

It's funny how you're getting so angry because I made your avatar in paint. "stop stealing my ideas" You are such an arrogant autist.

Also, why can't I take "critizism"? What has led you to believe I can't take "critizism"? I wouldn't start crying if someone said my avatar is shit, you're just an immature dickhead.

"And why if you cant get along with me well, why wont you just shut up and leave it by this.." You're the one who starts it. I made a reply to you when you got pissed off and didn't post since then, you're the person bringing it up now.

You seem like more of a 12 year old than me, kiddo.
How am I arrogant by saying that? "Immature dickhead" "Dickhead". Very mature of you. Well I won't discuss further with a low niveau troll like you. And no you don't piss me off. You make me laugh on how ridiculous and how unbelievable immature YOU are. If you got more to say you can do it via PM's. 

Ketchup 7.5/10

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: January 15, 2016, 04:45:00 pm »
10/10 narco

Umg ketchup jew r back.

Nocox 8/10