Author Topic: Do not be fooled by Bernie Sander's bullshit  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Do not be fooled by Bernie Sander's bullshit
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2019, 01:51:45 am »
Donald Trump is going to win next election lmao

Way to early to say but polling is currently on democrats side.

Donald Trump is going to win next election lmao

Only candidate that can beat him is Yang

I really doubt that, besides he has like 0% chance of winning the primaries with Biden & Bernie still in the race.

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2019, 01:59:49 am »
Too early to say, true, but I wouldn’t discount/underestimate Trump’s ability to appeal to people’s base emotions. Otherwise you might end up looking like Wolf Blitzer on election night

It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2019, 02:04:29 am »
Well yeah most polls still have 15-20% ish undecided voters from what I've seen and even decided voters will change opinions I mean it's almost a year left until election day.

But as with all US presidential elections swing states and independents will most likely decide it.

Edit - I completely missread your post heh I’ll keep my previous statement though since its still semi-relevant but yeah I’m not discounting Trump atm I think his chances of winning are actually pretty good unfortunaley.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 02:23:31 am by Furrnox »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2019, 04:07:53 am »
Sanders' or Sander's? I think the former

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Professor

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey this is personal text don't look at it
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2019, 04:14:26 am »
Sanders' or Sander's? I think the former

actually either works if your name ends in s
phd in being a fucking idiot

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2019, 08:11:19 pm »
Trump is going to win in 2020. The Democratic party is now radicals of the left. There's not a single moderate democrat that can relate to the American populace.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2019, 04:51:09 am »
Jude

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2019, 09:00:13 am »
The thing is that people in the US don't like small goals in the US it's go big or go home.You don't get elected by saying I will fix roads by talking to Congress for them to try to shift the budget and then talk to states to go repave the roads of the US, no you say The country is falling apart I will rebuild the infrastructure vote for me.
Tbf isn't it expected of a president to do the "small goals". No president comes in saying that because it is more of a necessity to improve the small things. They talk about major things to show progress or what they represent. For example Trump saying he was going to build a wall to shed light on his distaste with illegal immigration.