Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 78989 times)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #450 on: January 19, 2018, 09:24:49 pm »
Fwuffy will stay where he is, he just recently started playing well. Space will go down by a point. Fotin will go down by a point. People will be added that I've missed.
All the memes aside though, I've been playing consistently "well" in tournaments since late 2016, and then extremely well since about the 2nd half of last year with FT / All-S. I remember however even some tournaments like Bob's 7v7 tourney in October 2016, where I played well already with team Princesses and we got 3rd place additionally. There was the 6th RGT where I also had a solid performance with 77y, coming 2nd overall. Other tournaments in late 2016 include the 3v3 tournament with Python and you Ledge, which you can remember there how things went. Point is, I think I've already been putting on solid performances since mid-late 2016, which is just after your criteria are starting to be counted (mid 2016). Then once the 7th RGT came in early 2017 with 66th, by then I was already at the level I am now in terms of tournament performance, kills and impact. Basically what I'm saying is, I don't really see this recency thing you point out, though I definitely agree I shouldn't be ranked higher on your all-time list because that spans a huge-era, I fall right into the new-age.

P.S. half of this rant was typed because I just woke up from a power-nap and I am crying in pain due to being placed below fucking Dren the tranny granny

You rank up there with Extaz and Voluble as one of the most annoying players to play against/with so if it makes you feel any better you'd make elite tier on my most annoying meleers list.

Why is the girl on your avatar bruised?
That's Eddies ex after she gave him shit head.

Is that why you face is always fucked up?

Haze

« Reply #451 on: January 19, 2018, 09:25:21 pm »
Too bad my pc internet is dead, looks like there's big fun going on.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #452 on: January 19, 2018, 09:26:26 pm »
Too bad my pc internet is dead, looks like there's big fun going on.
Haze remember in 2015 :) : http://challonge.com/eunw2v2
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 19, 2018, 11:33:55 pm »
hello

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #454 on: January 20, 2018, 12:12:57 am »
Spoiler
I agree with Extazzz!!!

Ledger how dare you not to make a list with the opinions of the Frenchtouch people in it, it's not like they probably don't know 80% of the community or know anything from before 2015 and onwards!

The new ratings should be 99 all frenchtouch players the rest should be lower!
You should don't say that when of the beginning of your 17e regiment you get boosted my frenchtouch in melee tournaments.

At the beginning of my 17e I always had a variety of good players like Eddie, Evan, Melton, Ledger, Kore and many many more you lot contributed towards certain achievements as well but back then you and Haze weren't the arrogant retards you are now.

That usually happens when you stick your own head up your arse
[close]
Spoiler
Little bitches respect who created you

How can you say you lot gave us the victory if you would have been in an other reg at that time you would have been fucked regardless lol.

so go suck on my big baguette

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 20, 2018, 12:20:09 am »
Spoiler
I agree with Extazzz!!!

Ledger how dare you not to make a list with the opinions of the Frenchtouch people in it, it's not like they probably don't know 80% of the community or know anything from before 2015 and onwards!

The new ratings should be 99 all frenchtouch players the rest should be lower!
You should don't say that when of the beginning of your 17e regiment you get boosted my frenchtouch in melee tournaments.

At the beginning of my 17e I always had a variety of good players like Eddie, Evan, Melton, Ledger, Kore and many many more you lot contributed towards certain achievements as well but back then you and Haze weren't the arrogant retards you are now.

That usually happens when you stick your own head up your arse
[close]
Spoiler
Little bitches respect who created you

How can you say you lot gave us the victory if you would have been in an other reg at that time you would have been fucked regardless lol.

so go suck on my big baguette
lemme eat that baguette
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #456 on: January 20, 2018, 12:34:32 am »
As a current member of the greatest team ever: LeJock, I must state that I fully support Extazz and this list is an epic jock
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Tournesol

« Reply #457 on: January 20, 2018, 01:56:11 am »
On the all time list, Troister shouldn't be top tier while guys like Badsheep, Jackie chan, Harrier, Lubukill are high tier. He started to perform very well in gf tournament a bit late to be rated top tier, or he can stay here but you have to step up several players in the top tier aswell. And i'm pretty sure Dren and I won more GF Tournaments than him.

Again for the all time list, I was thinking of Godygamer, Raelsan and Slavic as a nice add to the list.

For the new list:

- Spacekiller and ClaSh should be removed
- Elessar and ext kill down to 86
- Add Rommel, Frittentime, Owindd
- Creativity down to 86
- Moskito up to 88
- Bagins in top tier
- Blackbeard 87
- Golden 88
- Troister up to 93
- Freddie up to 87
- Centurion shouldnt be in the list as he only s key and kick
- Add Rydh (both list imo)
- Marxeil up to 89
- Add lonedoge

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #458 on: January 20, 2018, 01:59:33 am »
I agree with Lonedoge, Rydh and Rommel to be added, I already suggested those, Centurion I agree on. Golden to 87 I think is fine, Moskito not sure about, Blackbeard I agree. Freddie not sure, Marxiel I think 88 is fair. Crea, Elessar and Ext Kill I'm indeifferent too.

Ralesan didn't play in many tournaments did he? Godygamer I think is fair to be added near the bottom and possibly Slavic too.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 02:05:09 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #459 on: January 20, 2018, 02:01:33 am »
I love that these threads are a guarantee of salty people

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 20, 2018, 02:01:41 am »
add mr HerculesTP
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 20, 2018, 02:10:47 am »
Nano should be elite tier easily on BOTH !!

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #463 on: January 20, 2018, 02:47:36 am »
On the all time list, Troister shouldn't be top tier while guys like Badsheep, Jackie chan, Harrier, Lubukill are high tier. He started to perform very well in gf tournament a bit late to be rated top tier, or he can stay here but you have to step up several players in the top tier aswell. And i'm pretty sure Dren and I won more GF Tournaments than him.

Again for the all time list, I was thinking of Godygamer, Raelsan and Slavic as a nice add to the list.

For the new list:

- Spacekiller and ClaSh should be removed
- Elessar and ext kill down to 86
- Add Rommel, Frittentime, Owindd
- Creativity down to 86
- Moskito up to 88
- Bagins in top tier
- Blackbeard 87
- Golden 88
- Troister up to 93
- Freddie up to 87
- Centurion shouldnt be in the list as he only s key and kick
- Add Rydh (both list imo)
- Marxeil up to 89
- Add lonedoge

Have to confirm with about Troister.

Creativity is staying where he is.
Have to check on those three first.
Moskito will be increased as per Jammo's suggestion.
Bagins is staying where he is.
Blackbeard will most likely drop a point.
Golden is staying where he is.
Troister is fine where he is.
Freddie will be increased to 87 as per feedback.
Playstyle has nothing to do with it (Centurion, look a the criteria)
Rydhs will be added on the newest one.
Marxeil will be 88.
Lonedoge will be added as 86 as per feedback.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 02:50:57 am by Ledger »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 20, 2018, 02:55:46 am »
Would like to see Pluto on here, he top scored every match whilst being on team Belgium for example.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:34:18 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.