Author Topic: 14e Gaming | Est.2011 #3  (Read 162067 times)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
How do you know they will have an NW for bannerlord?

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
  • Side: Union
tree
Wow, what happened to me
Spoiler

[close]

How do you know they will have an NW for bannerlord?

Did we talk about a NW mod to comeback ? ;)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 08:04:59 pm by SpaceKiller »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
I was talking to Chriseh about this the other day. He thinks that because the NW community makes up such a large portion of their sales they'll have to.

Nock

I was talking to Chriseh about this the other day. He thinks that because the NW community makes up such a large portion of their sales they'll have to.

Ofc they have to do it lmao, if they don't, it's gonna be such a huge mistake

AeroNinja

Offline 14e_Knight

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 14e Website
They will obviously do a NW mod for Bannerlord but we will still enjoy our way on native!!! If they release this fucking game one day!!!

Just watched back this video I did the day we stopped :/ It starts to miss so much!

[youtube]sy5usjWN6h8[/youtube]
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011
Knight is the coolest person in the world.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
I can rely to this, pretty much the same feeling when I'm watching old 75e videos, bring back a shit tons of memories.

However the more time passing the more I see people going on with affirmations such as "They will obviously make a NW on Bannelord" or also quite often "Someone is already working on a DLC/Mod for Bannelord on NW". I'm a bit concerned that most of those times those people have litteraly no idea what they talking about.

What we have so far is what Taleworlds accepted to give us, knowing what there is in the developper blogs and what was seen at the PC Gamer weekend at London. That's pretty much about it. Anyone saying anything else is basicaly stuff based on speculations, which isn't really helpful, I guess everyone will agree on that.

Now, I'm not an expert of Taleworlds but from what I've been understanding Vincenzo has been the one making the mod Mount and Musket, for Warband, and Taleworlds bought them the rights to make the DLC Napoleonic Wars, which if Vincenzo took part in its creation, remain entitled as the Taleworlds Brand. However, Vincenzo parted away with Talewords around 4 years ago when he created the Flying Squirrel Forums, which isn't under Taleworlds Authority, and was made with the Battle Cry of Freedom in minds, a game which Taleworlds had nothing to do with. Again, that's what I've understood from discussions but that might be more complicated than that. If someone got a better version from what I've said, feel free to post. ;)

What I try to show is that I highly doubt that Vincenzo, who created NW for Warband, will be here to do the same when Bannelord comes out. The main base of Talewords's fan is based on the singleplayer, everyone know that. They know they also have a huge fan base in the multiplayer but nearly every multiplayer played a bit of singleplayer while the contrary isn't true. Given the time they are actually spending releasing their game, I think it's pretty safe to assume that Taleworlds has no plans on doing it, or actually doing it quick fast, or if they do, they showed no interst of making it clear for anyone. If you've proof of the contrary, please share them.

Same with people saying someone is already coding a NW for Bannelord. I would be actually quite curious to know who it is given nobody has access to the files yet. I've love that this was actually true but I really doubt so.

Anyways, I hope someone will make a module for Bannelord, as there is a huge community waiting for it, but I don't think we have to take it for granted, as it is not obvious as it seems.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
Spoiler
I can rely to this, pretty much the same feeling when I'm watching old 75e videos, bring back a shit tons of memories.

However the more time passing the more I see people going on with affirmations such as "They will obviously make a NW on Bannelord" or also quite often "Someone is already working on a DLC/Mod for Bannelord on NW". I'm a bit concerned that most of those times those people have litteraly no idea what they talking about.

What we have so far is what Taleworlds accepted to give us, knowing what there is in the developper blogs and what was seen at the PC Gamer weekend at London. That's pretty much about it. Anyone saying anything else is basicaly stuff based on speculations, which isn't really helpful, I guess everyone will agree on that.

Now, I'm not an expert of Taleworlds but from what I've been understanding Vincenzo has been the one making the mod Mount and Musket, for Warband, and Taleworlds bought them the rights to make the DLC Napoleonic Wars, which if Vincenzo took part in its creation, remain entitled as the Taleworlds Brand. However, Vincenzo parted away with Talewords around 4 years ago when he created the Flying Squirrel Forums, which isn't under Taleworlds Authority, and was made with the Battle Cry of Freedom in minds, a game which Taleworlds had nothing to do with. Again, that's what I've understood from discussions but that might be more complicated than that. If someone got a better version from what I've said, feel free to post. ;)

What I try to show is that I highly doubt that Vincenzo, who created NW for Warband, will be here to do the same when Bannelord comes out. The main base of Talewords's fan is based on the singleplayer, everyone know that. They know they also have a huge fan base in the multiplayer but nearly every multiplayer played a bit of singleplayer while the contrary isn't true. Given the time they are actually spending releasing their game, I think it's pretty safe to assume that Taleworlds has no plans on doing it, or actually doing it quick fast, or if they do, they showed no interst of making it clear for anyone. If you've proof of the contrary, please share them.

Same with people saying someone is already coding a NW for Bannelord. I would be actually quite curious to know who it is given nobody has access to the files yet. I've love that this was actually true but I really doubt so.

Anyways, I hope someone will make a module for Bannelord, as there is a huge community waiting for it, but I don't think we have to take it for granted, as it is not obvious as it seems.
[close]
We are still far away from NW mod for Bannerlord maybe in 2018 or 2019. Can't agree about Taleworlds fan base it's mostly mp but there is a lot of new fans that are interested in coming Bannerlord because sp looks really good, which doesn't mean mp community will be any smaller I think we will have a problem hosting tournament on Bannerlord since so many people will apply so I guess they will take more days to finish xD.
Edit: ohh and for BCoF we all know it was just donation scam if it's ever gonna be released it's gonna be pretty shit anyways. perma ban in 3,2,1 ...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:17:20 am by McPero »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
Can't agree about Taleworlds fan base it's mostly mp but there is a lot of new fans that are interested in coming Bannerlord because sp looks really good, which doesn't mean mp community will be any smaller.

Not sure what you mean with the begining of your sentence but I can assure you McPero that over the 180000 players registered on Taleworlds, a huge part of them are from the singleplayers. Native Competitive has hardly 200 players those days for a big tournament, I'm not sure how many for the mp part in total but that's stilll no more than the sp scene. Just look at the comments in the video presentation (Youtube Stream basically) by Captain Lust and TheTurkishGuyWithALongBeardThatICantRecallHisName. They're all speaking about singleplayers.

However what is sure is that yes, there will be more multi players, and yes it might potentialy makes the scene grows a bit, well atleast I hope so, but the exceptations from the competitive scene are way too differents from the interest Taleworlds has been showing in improving their multi scene. So let's not fool ourselves, there will more players but still no MatchMaking, no ingame console, no VAC anticheat system. Means no tournament involving huge cashprices. Means no possibility for the scene to grow up at its full potential which is surely here. And this is simply because Taleworlds doesn't care or act as if they don't care. They hired a Community Manager essentially for the competive multiplayer scene. It's been like what, 4 years? Nearly 5? Nothing happened since then which is worth being mentionned.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
Spoiler
Can't agree about Taleworlds fan base it's mostly mp but there is a lot of new fans that are interested in coming Bannerlord because sp looks really good, which doesn't mean mp community will be any smaller.

Not sure what you mean with the begining of your sentence but I can assure you McPero that over the 180000 players registered on Taleworlds, a huge part of them are from the singleplayers. Native Competitive has hardly 200 players those days for a big tournament, I'm not sure how many for the mp part in total but that's stilll no more than the sp scene. Just look at the comments in the video presentation (Youtube Stream basically) by Captain Lust and TheTurkishGuyWithALongBeardThatICantRecallHisName. They're all speaking about singleplayers.

However what is sure is that yes, there will be more multi players, and yes it might potentialy makes the scene grows a bit, well atleast I hope so, but the exceptations from the competitive scene are way too differents from the interest Taleworlds has been showing in improving their multi scene. So let's not fool ourselves, there will more players but still no MatchMaking, no ingame console, no VAC anticheat system. Means no tournament involving huge cashprices. Means no possibility for the scene to grow up at its full potential which is surely here. And this is simply because Taleworlds doesn't care or act as if they don't care. They hired a Community Manager essentially for the competive multiplayer scene. It's been like what, 4 years? Nearly 5? Nothing happened since then which is worth being mentionned.
[close]
You know native better than me so I guess you are right. I just wish they don't disregard melee system and multiplayer too much since people get bored of single player since it is eventually limited while multiplayer is unlimited and legendary games usually reply on multiplayer especially nowadays.

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
Hello

Nock