Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188740 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #660 on: November 09, 2016, 12:44:29 am »
Reason For Ban: Kicking only me into enemies
still a rulebreak, or is your minuscule brain unable to comprehend that?
Server Rules
1. No shooting
2. Bayonets only
3. No racism or discrimination of any kind
4. Do not abuse admins
5. Line infantry only
6. No impersonation
7. No recruiting
8. Do not delay the rounds
9. Do not spam the chat
10.Do not instigate arguements
11. No double spawning

I'll stop now.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #661 on: November 09, 2016, 12:45:26 am »
Reason For Ban: Kicking only me into enemies
still a rulebreak, or is your minuscule brain unable to comprehend that?
Server Rules
1. No shooting
2. Bayonets only
3. No racism or discrimination of any kind
4. Do not abuse admins
5. Line infantry only
6. No impersonation
7. No recruiting
8. Do not delay the rounds
9. Do not spam the chat
10.Do not instigate arguements
11. No double spawning

I'll stop now.
I've seen admins ban for that kind of behavior before, therefore I consider it a rulebreak. Shouldn't "Don't TK" or "Don't Teamhit" be evident. You are truly an imbecile.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 09, 2016, 12:51:44 am »
Your In-game Name: 93rd_Gren_Daniel_Carrick
Their In-game Name: K-KA_Nr57_Gren_Barristan
Reason For Ban: Admin Abuse
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) : 23:50 UK Time

Offline Barristan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 09, 2016, 12:55:50 am »
I'm going to assume this is a misunderstanding on your behalf as you obviously can not see the bright text at the top of your screen! I slayed you because you were insulting Sleepy, who you obviously have problems with, and we didnt want you trying to start an argument on the server!

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 09, 2016, 12:57:28 am »
I'm going to assume this is a misunderstanding on your behalf as you obviously can not see the bright text at the top of your screen! I slayed you because you were insulting Sleepy, who you obviously have problems with, and we didnt want you trying to start an argument on the server!
Thats not part of your jurisdiction therefore it is admin abuse, seems to me you also seem to be lacking.

Offline Hepty

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_SgtMaj_Hepty
« Reply #665 on: November 09, 2016, 12:59:18 am »

I was present at the time of this event and i have to concur with the words of barristan.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 09, 2016, 01:07:03 am »
Their In-game Name: VFE_Edward
Reason For Ban: Admin Abuse, Admin Incompetence

As evident by the screenshot I was banned by Eddie from GF for trying to figure out why they were not enforcing server rules regarding Racism. But instead were abusing their powers to threaten to slay me for absolutely nothing and in K-KA_Nr57_Gren_Barristan's  Case actually slaying me for not breaking any of the server rules.

Previous to this a number of people were posting racist things in chat , and the admins were turning a blind eye to this. Which directly interferes with server policy. When I called them out on it and told them that they should be enforcing server rules as admins not harrassing people who don't want to be harrassed themselves, they did not respond. I in turn made a comment which doesn't contradict with any server rules and for that was banned from Groupfighting. I would request to be unbanned due to not breaking any server rules in the first place, and secondly I would like for action to be taken by the Head Admins of the server against Barristan and Eddie for the abuse of their power which is as I understand not allowed by the Groupfighting Server.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 00:00 UK time

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #667 on: November 09, 2016, 01:15:57 am »
Banned for purposefully provoking any and all players that displease you in any way and constantly pestering everyone over anything he perceives as a minor infraction and blowing it out of proportions, after which he insisted on insulting us for it. And I'm sure the many witnesses can and will attest to that should the need arise.

I think you should take an objective look at your behaviour before you make such ridiculous posts again, as well as learning the difference between not blindly listening to the inane ramblings of a single delusional manchild and abuse of power.

Frankly, you should be grateful you weren't banned earlier for your incredibly obnoxious behaviour and constant provocation.

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
« Reply #668 on: November 09, 2016, 01:41:10 am »
unban me idiot

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 09, 2016, 01:54:51 am »
Banned for purposefully provoking any and all players that displease you in any way and constantly pestering everyone over anything he perceives as a minor infraction and blowing it out of proportions, after which he insisted on insulting us for it. And I'm sure the many witnesses can and will attest to that should the need arise.

I think you should take an objective look at your behaviour before you make such ridiculous posts again, as well as learning the difference between not blindly listening to the inane ramblings of a single delusional manchild and abuse of power.

Frankly, you should be grateful you weren't banned earlier for your incredibly obnoxious behaviour and constant provocation.
Right because when someone calls you a N**ger and tells you that they kicked you into the enemy because you are a jew that I should just sit there and accept that and that is your ideal behavior, fuck off you deluded cunt.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 09, 2016, 09:20:10 am »
Got to agree with Dan here. Some admins just choose not to enforce rule 3.
No racism or discrimination of any kind

This, in my opinion, is unacceptable :(

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #671 on: November 09, 2016, 09:29:53 am »
Their In-game Name: K-KA_Nr57_Gren_Barristan
Reason For Ban: Admin Abuse
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) : 23:50 UK Time

Daniel please stop posting on here, one of the rules is 10.Do not instigate arguements, you are doing exactly that furthermore 4. Do not abuse admins because they were picked by the owners of the server to admin it, now please stop whining because you've already broken pretty much every rule on the list...

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
« Reply #672 on: November 09, 2016, 01:01:15 pm »
Their In-game Name: CanCer
Reason For Ban: Racism in chat.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 20:10 British Time
You won't get him shutted

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #673 on: November 09, 2016, 02:53:15 pm »

Right because when someone calls you a N**ger and tells you that they kicked you into the enemy because you are a jew that I should just sit there and accept that and that is your ideal behavior, fuck off you deluded cunt.

Except that's not what happened, you were kicked once randomly, exactly  once during 'after hours', and immediately decided to be a colossal cunt about it, overacted and made a ban request and then proceeded to provoke everyone until you got the response you were looking for. Do you get off on playing the victim, or are you really that delusional?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #674 on: November 09, 2016, 02:57:30 pm »
Some guy who can't make an account, idk lol

In-game Name : SOCK_CUCKER
Admin Who Banned you : i don't know
Reason For Ban : my nickname was SOCK_CUCKER and i say "im gay like a trump" to my friend trump and i got permamently banned
Time/date: im living in turkey timezone is UTC+02:00 6.11.2016
Apology : im sorry for this
Player ID : 1100777
Unbanned.

In-game Name: 17e_SoP_Harford
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): autoban
Reason For Ban: too much tk
Time/date (If Known): 7th November, around 0:30 (time i'm writing this post)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i was lagging a bit, and i did like too many tks ;_;_;_;_;_; sorry about that
Player ID (If Known): dunno
Already unbanned.

In-game Name: At that time it was 79th_Lt_Alex_Branch now it is 22e_Cad_xcow23
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Not sure, think he was called folko or kolko
Reason For Ban: No idea, just got randomly banned.
Time/date (If Known): Think it was around the 29th of october or 30th around 2-3am
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I have no idea why i am banned and i don't really play on any other server on m&b.
Player ID (If Known): 1398484
I cba to work out who Kolko was but it's been a little while so unbanned.

Their In-game Name: VFE_Edward
Reason For Ban: Admin Abuse, Admin Incompetence

As evident by the screenshot I was banned by Eddie from GF for trying to figure out why they were not enforcing server rules regarding Racism. But instead were abusing their powers to threaten to slay me for absolutely nothing and in K-KA_Nr57_Gren_Barristan's  Case actually slaying me for not breaking any of the server rules.

Previous to this a number of people were posting racist things in chat , and the admins were turning a blind eye to this. Which directly interferes with server policy. When I called them out on it and told them that they should be enforcing server rules as admins not harrassing people who don't want to be harrassed themselves, they did not respond. I in turn made a comment which doesn't contradict with any server rules and for that was banned from Groupfighting. I would request to be unbanned due to not breaking any server rules in the first place, and secondly I would like for action to be taken by the Head Admins of the server against Barristan and Eddie for the abuse of their power which is as I understand not allowed by the Groupfighting Server.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 00:00 UK time
You were instigating  arguments from what I can see on the logs, post next week on Wednesday. In regards to Barristan I don't know what happened before but he did specify why he slayed you. In regards to both kicking players into enemies and racism both of these things are against the rules but the screenshots you took don't really show us the kicking so I can't do much about that as logs don't show kicks. In regards to Racism that is one of the rules I'd say we are more lenient on the server as it is a lesser action to teamkilling or whatnot considering you can just mute these players in game. Each admin has a different perspective on this rule as each person gets offended by different things, it is somewhat of a gray area and I highly doubt that'll ever change as it always has been.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.