Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188247 times)

Offline Jayy

• Private
  • Most (in)active forum member. Also biggest scrub.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kaiiijay
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #630 on: November 04, 2016, 11:38:00 pm »
In-game Name: jaypegg
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): 17e_Cpt_Eddie
Reason For Ban: for apparently impersonating another admin (herishey) without ever coming on groupfighting with herishey tags
Time/date (If Known): around 22:15 GMT
Apology/Statement Against Ban: believe the apology should be to me
Player ID (If Known): 766333
bmt

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #631 on: November 04, 2016, 11:39:37 pm »
In-game Name: jaypegg
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): 17e_Cpt_Eddie
Reason For Ban: for apparently impersonating another admin (herishey) without ever coming on groupfighting with herishey tags
Time/date (If Known): around 22:15 GMT
Apology/Statement Against Ban: believe the apology should be to me
Player ID (If Known): 766333
I'll look at other unbans later, you impersonated me a few days back. You can apologize to me or stay banned for a very long time.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jayy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: November 04, 2016, 11:43:46 pm »
i did impersonate you on a privated server however they knew that it wasnt actually you. sorry about that mate but i dont think its fair to get banned off of a server which wasnt related but yeah sorry on that occasion
bmt

Offline Freestyle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 05, 2016, 02:04:59 am »
Gonna hope/assume this is the right place for this, but if it isn't it can easily be deleted.

In-Game Name: Freestyle

Steam Name: FreestyleCrazy  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068497363/

Regiment/Rank (If any) 2nd Queens - Cadet (Small regiment around 10 guys)

Admin Experience: Been a admin on 6 PW/PF servers (3 as GA, 1 as VA and 2 as HA) these all lasted for quiet some time. The servers from above are - PW_Thrones, PW_Imperial, PW_Concord, PW_Mount&Game, PF_Official_EU and PF_Mount&Game. Ontop of this i have also admined on a few arma 2/3 commnitys such as AcidNetworks, ThirdMafiaGaming and ArmalifeRolePlay.

Spoken Languages: English

Reason Why You Want This Role: After returning back to M&B after a long spree of playing Arma 3 i jumped back onto groupfighting (Where i used to practically live with some friends) after deciding that i was going to stay i thought i might aswell attempt to give back to the sevrer by admining. After all it gave me a M&B addiction and for some reason i met a lot of new friends from playing on that server. I enjoy admining and playing on the server, so seeming that most of my time on NW is spent on GF i thought i might aswell attempt to do something whilst playing, hence applying here.

Thanks, Freestyle

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #634 on: November 05, 2016, 02:17:06 am »
i did impersonate you on a privated server however they knew that it wasnt actually you. sorry about that mate but i dont think its fair to get banned off of a server which wasnt related but yeah sorry on that occasion

You impersonated Herishey using the tags GB_Capt_Herishey on the 15e server too not long ago.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #635 on: November 05, 2016, 11:45:10 am »
In-game Name: 93rd_Kgm_Daniel_Carrick
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): 15th_YR_Maj_Connimir
Reason For Ban: Apparently he didn't like the fact that I was punching a guy to death, but the ban came about 15 seconds after I stopped and took out my musket and started fighting.
Time/date (If Known): 15 Mins ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Didn't seem like I was doing anything wrong, if anything looks like an abuse of power to me. I have always behaved on groupfighting and the few times I didnt were ages ago. I didn't realize that Punching was banworthy especially if it's the enemy not even teammates.
Player ID (If Known):952369
Post on the 6th for your unban.

Gonna hope/assume this is the right place for this, but if it isn't it can easily be deleted.

In-Game Name: Freestyle

Steam Name: FreestyleCrazy  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068497363/

Regiment/Rank (If any) 2nd Queens - Cadet (Small regiment around 10 guys)

Admin Experience: Been a admin on 6 PW/PF servers (3 as GA, 1 as VA and 2 as HA) these all lasted for quiet some time. The servers from above are - PW_Thrones, PW_Imperial, PW_Concord, PW_Mount&Game, PF_Official_EU and PF_Mount&Game. Ontop of this i have also admined on a few arma 2/3 commnitys such as AcidNetworks, ThirdMafiaGaming and ArmalifeRolePlay.

Spoken Languages: English

Reason Why You Want This Role: After returning back to M&B after a long spree of playing Arma 3 i jumped back onto groupfighting (Where i used to practically live with some friends) after deciding that i was going to stay i thought i might aswell attempt to give back to the sevrer by admining. After all it gave me a M&B addiction and for some reason i met a lot of new friends from playing on that server. I enjoy admining and playing on the server, so seeming that most of my time on NW is spent on GF i thought i might aswell attempt to do something whilst playing, hence applying here.

Thanks, Freestyle
Admin apps aren't currently open, sorry.

Yeah well I've got evidence that points otherwise that you did also do this on the gf server. Post in 2 months for your unban (5th of Jan), unless you want to give me a nice little essay of how you are a special little child and then it can maybe be shortened. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 05, 2016, 01:23:44 pm »
Admin purge performed.

Freedom just find out your ID.
id:1434155

Offline Jayy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: November 05, 2016, 02:26:12 pm »
well id like actual evidence that i did this on a public server like groupfighting mate cause i literally just told you what happened but minor dw ill wait 2 months then ive got better things to do
bmt

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #638 on: November 05, 2016, 02:34:15 pm »

Why would anyone impersonate Herishey I dont get it , I mean its herishey for fuck sake ...

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
« Reply #639 on: November 05, 2016, 03:59:11 pm »
hi can i have unban please i accidently let my brother play on my pc and he got me banned many months ago!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #640 on: November 05, 2016, 04:45:25 pm »
hi can i have unban please i accidently let my brother play on my pc and he got me banned many months ago!

Was your brother McPer0? I'll ban him instead then, thanks for making this case clear.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 05, 2016, 04:48:18 pm »

Was your brother McPer0? I'll ban him instead then, thanks for making this case clear.

Yes he was on my Pc the slavic idiot! thanks for understanding! Unban now?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #642 on: November 05, 2016, 04:50:00 pm »

Yes he was on my Pc the slavic idiot! thanks for understanding! Unban now?

Alright sir, I'll still need you to properly fill the unban request template though.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 05, 2016, 04:55:25 pm »
In-game Name: Big_Thomas_On_Partol
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): don't know
Reason For Ban: someone was on my account
Time/date (If Known): long time ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i sent Mcpero back to the slavic lands where he can now farm in peace!
Player ID (If Known): csgo

Offline Gerka

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [KRB]_Col_Gerka
« Reply #644 on: November 05, 2016, 05:48:21 pm »
My friend application(He does not have FSE account)

In-game Name: Skyfall
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Does not know.
Reason For Ban:double spawning
Time/date (If Known): Like 2-3 month ago.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: He feels sorry about that and he wants to get unban as soon as you can please.
Player ID (If Known): Does not know.