Author Topic: The Swiss Corps is recruiting!  (Read 469 times)

Offline Commodore Greaves

• Private
  • 45thN forever. Get involved
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_KGrd_Greaves
  • Side: Neutral
The Swiss Corps is recruiting!
« on: February 02, 2021, 04:14:22 pm »
Want to join a EU regiment that does regular massive nw and modded events every week? Sick and tired of getting trashed in melee or shooting? Want to improve on your skills? Or are you new to the game or someone with experience and looking for a regiment?  If so then the Swiss Corps is for you! We are a regiment that is reforming and have already got 40+ members in a short amount of time! We get a good sized line at events with a very very good attendance. Overall we are playing for fun but we do require a little bit of discipline so everyone can have fun no matter what their experience etc etc etc. If you are looking for a regiment that is always friendly and welcome then the Swiss Corps is for you! Furthermore we understand that life comes before the regiment and do not mind if you cannot make every event if you have a good reason or something important that you need to do.

https://discord.gg/WXnaZ8BcyK

Or friend me on discord!: Hauptmann Greaves#8814

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
Re: The Swiss Corps is recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 04:18:41 pm »
wait I thought you were in my regiment wtf  #notinvolved
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
Re: The Swiss Corps is recruiting!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 04:35:08 pm »
Hello, if you want to recruit, there is special thread for that here!

Good luck in your recruitment!