Author Topic: [CCL - S1] Discussion Thread  (Read 39807 times)

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [CCL] Discussion Thread
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2019, 11:03:55 pm »
Heavies are heavies DE14HANNES, it's annoying to fight them but your match was in the average length of a hussar vs heavy match. I watched a good part of the encounter, both regiments went for the fight and didn't cause any unnecessary delays. I imagine you are quite frustrated with the match as it just finished, I advice you tp just leave it for tonight, it's not worth the anger, trust me.

Nr4 vs 1erRC OOF

Offline DE14HANNES

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_DE14HANNES
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2019, 11:07:43 pm »
Heavies are heavies DE14HANNES, it's annoying to fight them but your match was in the average length of a hussar vs heavy match. I watched a good part of the encounter, both regiments went for the fight and didn't cause any unnecessary delays. I imagine you are quite frustrated with the match as it just finished, I advice you tp just leave it for tonight, it's not worth the anger, trust me.

copy that, holy shit what was this post from the 1erRC guy, who deleted this post ;D

to squall, it was not an attack on your regiment, as you said and i wrote, we ridden around you and attacked not more than you did, but it change nothing that the match was boring af, so sry if you are get my message wrong
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 11:28:13 pm by DE14HANNES »

Offline Exofrance

• Second Lieutenant
  • j'ai mis ma salopette avec mes couettes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5e_Huss_Exofrance
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2019, 11:19:59 pm »
Rybon, your language plss! deleted message

Offline Rybon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erRC_Brg_Rybon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2019, 11:28:30 pm »
So in other words:
Some ppl dont like playing against heavies, but we need diversity. We are small community, do you want to make it even smaller by excluding heavies like lancers?
Difficulty attracts a man of character, for it is by embracing it that he fulfils himself.
Przeszkoda pociąga człowieka z charakterem, jako że pokonując ją sam się urzeczywistnia.
Charles de Gaulle

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2019, 11:33:53 pm »
So in other words:
Some ppl dont like playing against heavies, but we need diversity. We are small community, do you want to make it even smaller by excluding heavies like lancers?

The heavy community is a strong part of the cav comm that's why we need people like you to make this community even better as it is!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 11:36:25 pm by ~Felix~ »

Offline Rybon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2019, 11:42:35 pm »
i hate when somebody saing that heavies are cancer or they are demotivate to playing NW. My favourite unit are lancers, but in every tournament and few linebattles they are forbidden. I dont want to see same thing against heavies.

I saw your post before edit
Difficulty attracts a man of character, for it is by embracing it that he fulfils himself.
Przeszkoda pociąga człowieka z charakterem, jako że pokonując ją sam się urzeczywistnia.
Charles de Gaulle

Offline DE14HANNES

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2019, 11:44:36 pm »
i hate when somebody saing that heavies are cancer or they are demotivate to playing NW. My favourite unit are lancers, but in every tournament and few linebattles they are forbidden. I dont want to see same thing against heavies.

I saw your post before edit

man my message was not against heavys, the message was over the match and as we know in a match playing always 2 factions, if it is unclear or you will talk about it say me the line where i talked shit over heavys

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2019, 11:47:07 pm »

Offline Rybon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2019, 11:50:14 pm »
I understood it differently, but ok, im sorry. I see sometimes negative opinions about heavies, so i suspected same thing from you (i mean "heavies are cancer", not constructive opinions during patch notes)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 11:52:45 pm by Rybon »
Charles de Gaulle

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2019, 11:51:56 pm »
So in other words:

The heavy community is a strong part of the cav comm that's why we need people like you to make this community even better as it is!

Here you can see Hannes who is riding into Warsaw
[close]

polish comm no hate pls

Enough jokes tbf it's only a game and this 5-5 is the end result now. There is no need to get salty now, just let it be :) next matches will be more intense I guess! GG to 1erRC and Nr6 and all other regiment looking forward.
If you are not pleasured with these result just clarify it on steam not on fse
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 11:57:54 pm by ~Felix~ »

Offline DE14HANNES

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2019, 11:55:19 pm »
So in other words:

Here you can see Hannes who is riding into Warsaw
[close]

polish comm no hate pls

you were on my right side kappa xD

Offline Exofrance

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2019, 11:30:39 am »
League Table! Link

Offline Exofrance

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2019, 12:10:19 pm »
Also, for future references, if you are not involved in a fight/argument, avoid posting. This will prevent potential drama to escalate further than they should. Thanks!  :)

Offline StephanGH

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2019, 12:31:42 pm »
Also, for future references, if you are not involved in a fight/argument, avoid posting. This will prevent potential drama to escalate further than they should. Thanks!  :)

Drama is what I strive on.

Offline Olof

• Sergeant Major
  • I bring out Folo when I'm angry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Olof
« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2019, 01:08:03 pm »

Drama is what I strive on.
Who dis new phone?
Image from Gyazo" width="274