Author Topic: ISIS Thread  (Read 53070 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ISIS Thread
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2014, 05:13:42 pm »
If they wish death on us in the most excruciating ways possible I think it's fair enough we can do the same.
No, it's up to Western Society to take, once again, the moral high ground and lecture the rest of the world, which seems to be a heap of shit in our eyes, on rights freedum and democracy.
<3

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2014, 05:25:53 pm »
If they wish death on us in the most excruciating ways possible I think it's fair enough we can do the same.

well said
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2014, 05:55:26 pm »
We need to send in Captain Planet.

edit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2773452/The-REAL-road-warriors-Mad-Max-battle-buses-tanks-built-Kurdish-fighters-repel-ISIS-soldiers-Syria.html

They aren't Peshmerga, by the look of the flags they are in fact PKK road warriors.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 06:05:37 pm by Augy »
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2014, 07:06:29 pm »
How long till Bush is president again?

I'm tired of Obama pussyfooting around the issue.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2014, 07:15:21 pm »
Two wrongs don't make a right. If the West truly is the beacon of civility and freedom it claims to be, then it must demonstrate that. The West wants to to what ISIS is doing except on a mass, organized, and well funded scale
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2014, 07:26:04 pm »
So we want to purge entire religions and races, organize mass executions, etc...? Or do we want to eliminate the threat of national security by destroying ISIS, there are no other options, we can let them be and let them continue to execute our people and have the threat of them attacking our homeland, we can be diplomatic with the savages and maybe negotiate, all these have failed and the only option is through force.  We are also a democracy and a majority of Americans approve of the military strikes on the militants.  Yea it could take a decade, but it's better to be safe than sorry.  By doing NOTHING there will be even more groups popping up and even more threats, and more countries seeing how weak we are and using that to their advantage.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2014, 07:51:54 pm »
So we want to purge entire religions and races, organize mass executions, etc...? Or do we want to eliminate the threat of national security by destroying ISIS, there are no other options, we can let them be and let them continue to execute our people and have the threat of them attacking our homeland, we can be diplomatic with the savages and maybe negotiate, all these have failed and the only option is through force.  We are also a democracy and a majority of Americans approve of the military strikes on the militants.  Yea it could take a decade, but it's better to be safe than sorry.  By doing NOTHING there will be even more groups popping up and even more threats, and more countries seeing how weak we are and using that to their advantage.
^ +1

Offline Gizmo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gizmo
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2014, 07:56:17 pm »
If you didn't intervene in the first place, none of this would have happened, just saying. Stop thinking you're some saviours. Shall I remember you that Al Qaeda is your creation and that most mujahideen were trained by Americans (going back to the USSR in Afghanistan).

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2014, 08:01:08 pm »
If you didn't intervene in the first place, none of this would have happened, just saying. Stop thinking you're some saviours. Shall I remember you that Al Qaeda is your creation and that most mujahideen were trained by Americans (going back to the USSR in Afghanistan).

Its no longer a point of being a savior. We want to end it. Period. ISIS is slaughtering those who refuse to convert to their form of religion, and using it as a weapon to antagonize and scare US civilians. This might be what they want. All out war with the US but my god it would make me happy to watch one of these fuckers drop.

Warning, Graphic.
Spoiler
[close]

If you can sit around and watch HUMANS do this to each other then you have lost some if not all of your humanity.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:04:03 pm by Becker [54th] »

Offline Bruin

• Sergeant
  • Don't expect much out of me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_SoPV_Bruin
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2014, 08:22:09 pm »
That's cos one's a member of ISIS by choice, apart from the fact it's doing pretty bad shit.
That's besides the point
Your wishing death on people who you don't know
dont know if youre trolling because im here or you are trolling to get me fired up.

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2014, 08:50:29 pm »
Its terrible indeed but you're letting the media propaganda machine decide your line of thinking, Becker [54th].

What were saying is that the American establishment is indirectly and directly responsible for ISIS creation and persistence.. Not to mention other such groups.... Wiki for instance the School of the Americas... an american funded private school in South America that has trained and schooled South American dictators and military stooges.

Most people are just like; "Guys I know what we did in Afghanistan and Iraq and Lybia and Korea and Latin America and Africa and stuff was terrible and we were clearly wrong about that but like ISIS tweeted a video of a guy getting his head cut off so like we don't really have an option. Besides Obama is a democrat so it could be worse." It's kind of a sad state of affairs when we're always at war with someone, and there's always a new enemy. We are truly going towards the world of 1984.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2014, 08:57:37 pm »
Too bad in a few years we'll have another shitty Republican president.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2014, 08:58:34 pm »
Defending ISIS is like defending Nazis just saying.

The ISIS are carrying out genocide of anyone who does not follow the Islam way of life. Thus meaning the Christians (Kurds) are getting beheaded every week.  I think its perfectly acceptable to wish death upon a group. 

ISIS's action toward to Non-Islam folks is just exactly the same as Nazis toward to Jews.  And would you defend the Nazis? I don't think you're that stupid.

This to an extent is false.

ISIS' most direct and harsh attacks have actually been towards Shias and Sunnis who don't align with them, most Christians (While being oppresed) aren't at direct risk of violence as long as they pay the jizat. Jews... well I can't comment on them, I haven't seen what's happened.

But it stands to fact here that ISIS is killing far more Muslims than they are Christians, and Christians aren't the target of ISIS, that's the Shia.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2014, 09:29:27 pm »
Howe is trolling, as he always is. Best ignore him.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2014, 10:32:23 pm »
Fek off Duuring

That's cos one's a member of ISIS by choice, apart from the fact it's doing pretty bad shit.
That's besides the point
Your wishing death on people who you don't know
dont know if youre trolling because im here or you are trolling to get me fired up.
That's obviously what I'm doing you deductive little princess. You are here, ergo I am trolly by saying don't kill people and stop interfering in the area. Goddamn, that must've take some fine detective work to see through that. +rep
Fuck off, Nazi scum