Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136072 times)

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
  • Side: Neutral
dude that map was awesome cant wait to see it in action with 100 people.
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
Nickname: Evis
GUID:9623
Steam: Klakerton (Its my husband)
How active can you be?: 6 day at the week 4 or 5 hours
Current Regiment/Clan: RegLatino
Admin experience: nOTHING
Why do you want this role?: Have a nice time with my friends of the BotSurvival XD

Approved, I have to go through the list and see who's inactive now as the list is full. And we talked about not doing the full admin controls as you would need training, but available for resetting and basic commands. We'll connect on steam.

Offline Crippling Depression

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Crippling Depression (I'll change it if needed)
GUID (I assume this is your player ID): 1462836
Steam: (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035639116)
How active can you be?: Very, i'd say, during the week between 2:00 and 10:00 pm EST (Unless i'm free) and any time during weekends.
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience: None
Why do you want this role?: I've played on the server for quite awhile now and it's one of the reasons I've gotten back into mount and blade again after it'd been sitting in my library forever. I've noticed that there's still times where admins aren't always on and i'd like to help fill that gap. Admins make the game more fun by commanding players (if they're willing to follow orders) or just making the bots into a partizani or sailor rush, along with the rare spawning in of a ban hammer or sniper rifle for assistance or funzies, or the elimination of an unwanted or bothersome player which (hopefully) makes the game better for everyone. I tend to be a bit silly, maybe even a borderline troll, but if i'm going to be an admin i'm going to have to change that for the better. When duty calls I can be pretty focused and steadfast in upholding it, and if it's keeping order or just making the game fun, so be it. I'm not very confident in my chances of becoming an admin, due to me having no prior experience, but I thought it'd be worth a shot, and if it's worth one, i'll take it because you run a damn good server, and (besides the troll every now and then) have a great community and i'd loved to be a larger part of it. And no this isn't me sucking up to try and get a better chance of approval, genuinely you people have a great community, and it's one that keeps mount and blade alive.

9/16/17 Edit: It's been a while since i played on the server, lately i've just gotten bored of MnB. I don't have much time to get on, and want to deny my own request if that's even possible. Just kinda lost the feel for playing the game, i'd probably be an inactive admin if i was accepted. I'll stick to coming on when i have the time and trying to make it fun for others as a player if i'm able to. Sorry for wasting anyone's time.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 11:13:57 pm by Crippling Depression »

Offline LockNCock

• Sergeant
  • I MAY BE BAD AT AIMING
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: medium_horse
Offense: racial slurs, yo.
Why should you be unbanned? for one thing i didn't expect for you admin(s) to get perm ban over me saying the (N) word. also i didn't even realize i was perm banned for saying the (N) word, until one week ago (fun fact). and two, why does it have to be taken seriously in this game? what? the players starts getting triggered by this word? (i don't know what would happen) lastly, i didn't think the rule would be taken to an STRICT level. so the real question(s) is i want to ask. why is the rule taken so seriously? what will be the consequences if the rule was not so strict? so tell me, i cant put out my own opinion for another race like i said last before i was perm banned?
User ID #: 1186711
Time/Date:i don't know man, im guessing two weeks ago?

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: medium_horse
Offense: racial slurs, yo.
Why should you be unbanned? for one thing i didn't expect for you admin(s) to get perm ban over me saying the (N) word. also i didn't even realize i was perm banned for saying the (N) word, until one week ago (fun fact). and two, why does it have to be taken seriously in this game? what? the players starts getting triggered by this word? (i don't know what would happen) lastly, i didn't think the rule would be taken to an STRICT level. so the real question(s) is i want to ask. why is the rule taken so seriously? what will be the consequences if the rule was not so strict? so tell me, i cant put out my own opinion for another race like i said last before i was perm banned?
User ID #: 1186711
Time/Date:i don't know man, im guessing two weeks ago?

When you join the server, the pop-up window says the server rules and it says No Racial Slurs.

Every 25 minutes, a purple chat message rotates on the server with the Rules including no racial slurs.

So you have every warning available.

It even states that you may be banned offline if there is no admin at the moment enforcing rules.

So it seems to me like you're a person that's trying to justify racist words or racism. You're probably white and at least slightly racist if I had to guess. But that even being the case. Every game you play has rules. Boundary rules, gravity rules, can or can't do these actions, etc.

In life, everything you do is guided by a set of rules or principles.

If at your job you were to say "nigger" and it was a professional atmosphere, you probably would be disciplined. I work at a 25,000 employee company, and if I said the word "nigger" I would be terminated.

So instead of arguing the rules, the rules are set by someone who took a lot of time and effort to setup a great server and idea. And they want to keep an atmosphere and server the way they would like it. Which happens to include of the 4-5 rules don't say nigger. It's literally the only word that's bannable on the server. That is a pretty liberal and free atmosphere. Of the hundreds of thousands of words in the English language, we really don't allow just one.

Finally, It'll go alot further for you in life, not just in this server, if you do your best to play by the rules. Otherwise, it can seem that you're just being trollish and offensive.

I don't unban people who I feel will troll again btw. You have to convince us that you won't use racist language like that and hopefully, not be racist or insensitive to others anyways.

Offline namedbubbles

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
So I got banned last night I assume? I was doing everything normal and I play on this server a lot. And I went to get on this morning and was wondering why I got banned? And I’d like to be able to play again.

Name under which you were banned - GiantBonchLickingKing
    Which official server(s) are you banned from? NW_Official_NA1 bot surrvival
    What was happening when you got banned? : I got off after my normal use, came back to play today and showed ban
    Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? nope
    Time and date when the account was banned - i assume today or last night around 11:30pm when i got off.
    Timezone - MST
    User Identification Number* 551482
    Why should you be unbanned? because i have no idea why i was banned in the first place. I also regularly play this server.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
wow tired did you just assume his religion smh
click here to join the 84th

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
So I got banned last night I assume? I was doing everything normal and I play on this server a lot. And I went to get on this morning and was wondering why I got banned? And I’d like to be able to play again.

Name under which you were banned - GiantBonchLickingKing
    Which official server(s) are you banned from? NW_Official_NA1 bot surrvival
    What was happening when you got banned? : I got off after my normal use, came back to play today and showed ban
    Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? nope
    Time and date when the account was banned - i assume today or last night around 11:30pm when i got off.
    Timezone - MST
    User Identification Number* 551482
    Why should you be unbanned? because i have no idea why i was banned in the first place. I also regularly play this server.

You were banned for
00:55:45 - *DEAD* [GiantBonchLickingKing] thought it was for shoving niggers 

Please no racial slurs.

Unbanned.

please follow all the server rules.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Just his race, I also assume you're an Asian who prefers to be black.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn

Just his race, I also assume you're an Asian who prefers to be black.

Did you just assume my gender alright that's it JDF is comin back
click here to join the 84th

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
I often find myself a redneck who identifies as a liberal.

"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline supersoldier655

• Volunteer
  • Another average shitposter on the internet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aleksas
Nickname: Aleksas
GUID: (I'm guessing Napoleonic ID) 1510945
Steam: Compatriot - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095191275/
How active can you be?: I am very active in the morning and I play a bit at night too
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC recruit, I try to go to all the events if possible
Admin experience: I often host game with my friends on lan servers and with mods if possible, I like to experiment with cheats and see how funny a game can get
Why do you want this role?: I play the most in the early morning(5am-10am US central time) and there is often never an admin on, I wish to fill this empty space and allow for people to play with more bots, stop delayers, allow for the dead to express their opinions because the living cant hear them and overall make the morning more enjoyable for everyone.  ;).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 01:30:00 am by supersoldier655 »
Who cares about what's down here boi

Offline Kauer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Kauer
Offense: racist name?
Why should you be unbanned? Forgot to change it before joining the server (other servers I enjoy dont mind the memes) so im sorry for that as its an honest mistake out of ignorance of the rule. I do think the admin was harsh with no warning, kick, or temp ban. Just a flat out perm ban. It took me a solid minute to think of why as I was just trying to play till I realized my nickname was that. It is worth noting i was under the influence of drugs at the time.
User ID #: 930667
Time/Date:12:00 am EST/27JUL17

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Why should you be unbanned? Forgot to change it before joining the server (other servers I enjoy dont mind the memes) so im sorry for that as its an honest mistake out of ignorance of the rule. I do think the admin was harsh with no warning, kick, or temp ban. Just a flat out perm ban. It took me a solid minute to think of why as I was just trying to play till I realized my nickname was that. It is worth noting i was under the influence of drugs at the time.

It is not a meme to spout the word Nigger every two seconds unless you have tourette's syndrome. There are plenty ways to do this without resorting to edgy racial slurs. I hardly consider it to be harsh as you were warned the second you joined by the box that pops up with our rules, also you've played here before under another name so don't give me that ignorance shit this has always been a rule here. You were banned under the name FuckNiggers which regardless of forgetting to switch should be pretty lame across any server. Secondly, this is your second ban under the same GUID under the previous name of 29th_Col_Eustice. Lastly, as you were banned by the head admin himself I am denying your unban request at this time until I can speak with him or until he can speak to you personally.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:06:53 pm by Guybrush »

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
Unban Request:

It is not a meme to spout the word Nigger every two seconds unless you have tourette's syndrome. There are plenty ways to do this without resorting to edgy racial slurs. I hardly consider it to be harsh as you were warned the second you joined by the box that pops up with our rules, also you've played here before under another name so don't give me that ignorance shit this has always been a rule here. You were banned under the name FuckNiggers which regardless of forgetting to switch should be pretty lame across any server. Secondly, this is your second ban under the same GUID under the previous name of 29th_Col_Eustice. Lastly, as you were banned by the head admin himself I am denying your unban request at this time until I can speak with him or until he can speak to you personally.

Ok I spoke to him and it seems your last ban was for an out-dated rule we no longer have and he says he did not warn you verbally himself so I'll remove ban please behave.